Love that left

Love that Left

It is really fine morning, maybe the best that some people could even imagine, not to mention that from the day of today to the end of theirs this kind of morning is pretty much of what is waiting every day, or at least that’s how they’re wishing for.

And from the raging breath to the steady calm one, from the messing moans to the quiet surrounding, from the desperate ‘I love you’ to the soft sweet one, even if sure the desperate one could be hell more sweeter.

It could pretty much describe from what happened last night to how it calmed down this dawn, just nearly this morning.

“..I love you..”

It might be the countless time someone has whispered that words over and over again to the sleeping figure, but the calm sleeping one could only stay undisturbed, and the one who whispered would find it cute that she keeps whispering with a sweet smile on her face despite from no respond at all.

Maybe the sweet heavenly night could happen with any couple, but it’s just that this couple would always gladly to join the group.

“..I love you..” again, and again, the only voice and the only words are what to fill the silent room, and soft giggling maybe.

The taller one whose eyes are still closed hummed as still giving no sign if she would be awake soon, only to cuddle closer, and closer.

The sight is what of the other could wishing for, that one she would always hoping to cherish, and here she is, having all time in the world, all chance in the world, and just all place in the world to do so. To have this brunette in her arms, waking up every morning by this sight again, and again, and having every right she could list to mark, to kiss, to hug, to embrace, and to own the one and only woman she loves, Choi Sooyoung, and definitely including little Choi.

 

With the way they sleep, the only warmth they could get must only from the so intimate hug, skin to skin, and nothing else. Well, maybe the blanket could get some credit, but they could kick the poor white sheet as long as they could stay in each other’s embrace, tight and warm.

But the only problem with the skin to skin contact is that one time sooner, the innocent gesture could turn into a hell of way to endure.

And with only one of them with their eyes opened, fully conscious, it’s worse that she could feel herself drenched down there and all she needs is for this sleeping woman to be awake soon. So, so soon.

There’s got to be a way to wake this sleeping tired adorable woman of hers.

With the countless time failing by the sweet ‘I love you’ morning call, right after that was definitely inappropriate touches which still gone by vain, it was then when a more evil way makes its way inside her head.

Because if waiting could be this badly torturing, Yoona is done waiting.

It starts with a sweet light and soft, really soft kisses from temple, the tip of nose, cheeks, to lips, and the moment it reached the neck and shoulder, teeth taking their turn, and tongue, a lot of tongue.

“..hmm..”

A smile made its way on Yoona’s face by the throaty moan.

Really, what a good way to start her morning.

And a reason for her not to stop.

It was from kissing, , , biting to light chewing that for sure, the sleeping woman starts to be awake. And it better be soon before the white pale skin all turn into reddish purplish mark, better be soon.

“..hmm.. mm.. Yoona?” Sooyoung sleepily mumbled.

“Hmm?” with her lips still attached on Sooyoung’s shoulder, Yoona hummed.

“Yoon?”

“Yeah?” there goes the most innocent smile Yoona could give as she parted her lips from home, a short one before she could go there again soon, maybe in minutes after she greeted a good morning this loving lady of hers.

“..what are you doing?”

“Waking you up..” Yoona answered, letting Sooyoung’s face buried deeper on her side façade.

Sooyoung groaned softly, not by the morning call, more like the early morning wake up.

“..what time is this?”

“..8.20..”

“..urgh.. I am still sleepy..” Sooyoung pouted as pulled slightly, eyes half closed “I just slept like what? three hours?”

“I haven’t even sleep..” Yoona replied “I spent an hour watching you sleeping, and the last two to wake you up..”

Sooyoung eyes opened, trying to meet that innocent sweet smile.

“I don’t even want to know how..”

Yoona giggled “it’s fun.. trust me..” she said “tell me if you change your mind..” she added “or I could just show you how?”

Sooyoung’s eyes narrowed suspiciously “how come you are not tired at all? we started like, so early last night, and we’ve been making love in all place we could..” she said “really, from kitchen to the bedroom, and from floor, table, to the bed..” Sooyoung continued “and I won’t mention that time we had each other before we reached out our hotel room.”

Yoona giggled “I got some advice..” she said “this is our honeymoon.. you’re not thinking that I will come unprepared, aren’t you?”

“Advice?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed “from who?”

“Wanna make a wild guess?”

Sooyoung’s left brow raised before she groaned “Oh! Really! Don’t tell me it’s Taeng!!”

Yoona’s giggles once again filled the room “..she is a good advisor..”

“Yoona! Did she give you something?!”

Yoona chuckled, calming from her giggles “..something? Maybe? Isn’t it good?”

“What good?” Sooyoung mumbled “there is something going on down there, and it doesn’t seem like it will stop any time soon..” Sooyoung said “Yoona baby.. you seriously need a really, really cold shower..”

Yoona’s giggles stop as she inched her serious face closer to the tall brunette “Taeng only gave me some advice on how to stay awake all night..” she said “and if something is going on down there..” she added “I am pretty sure that there is only one reason that make enough sense for me..” she whispered hazily “don’t you realized it that it might be because you’re here with me?” she added as hazy “..and I why should I need a shower when all I want is right here with me?”

Sooyoung went a little bit speechless before she leaned closer, leaving that seriously tiny gap in between them, her face blushed by Yoona’s bold words and gesture, but she is not one who will let someone intimidate her, not even her wife.

“Is that the reason why you refused to let me put on back my clothes last night?”

“Aren’t you enjoying this too?”

Sooyoung wears that seriously sweet teasing smile “so much that I know that you’re not the only one who has something going on down there..”

And if Sooyoung’s face gone red from Yoona’s flirting, Yoona’s face must be boiling in a really, really hot water.

Sooyoung chuckled as she rolled herself to the top of Yoona’s, running the tip of her nose on Yoona’s side façade as she whispered, so, so sweetly “..now that you’ve wake me up..” she said hazily “aren’t you going to take your responsibility to get me so high early in the morning?”

Yoona bit her lower lip, not that she regret starting this, but this is way too much that her mind could take, that Sooyoung could always make her giving up everything just by a question, that Sooyoung is never failed to own her, just a word, and Yoona knows that she could give up the world just to be with this loving lady, and the best part out of it is that, she is enjoying this, everything Sooyoung turned her to be.

“..don’t you think I’ve being responsible enough?” Yoona countered softly, not wanting to lose in their sweet flirty conversation.

“Oh, baby..” Sooyoung called “there is something called a moment of responsibility, and a lifetime of responsibility..” she said “and making me falling in love with you..” she whispered “..take the later..”

And it was never easy not to fall for this sweet woman.

“..didn’t we already make the promises?” Yoona whispered back shyly, lifting her left hand with her promise ring around one of her finger, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek lovingly, that one similar to Sooyoung’s.

“I am more of an action person..” Sooyoung spoke with a naughty smile “..I will give up all I have in the world to be by your side..”

Yoona smiled upon that sweet loving word as she mumbled with a slight frown “and speaking about that, aren’t you still own me an explanation about what happened between you and him?”

Sooyoung went silent before she pouted “seriously? Are we going to talk about that now? right when we’re about to go to the best part?” Sooyoung sulked as she rolled herself back to Yoona’s side “Yoona, how come you started it and then ended this even before we go there?”

“Hey, baby.. sorry..” Yoona mumbled, back hugging the sulking woman “but don’t you think that I need to know the truth?”

“But really, out of all time we have in the world, you choose now?”

“The sooner the better, isn’t it?” Yoona pressed her lips on Sooyoung’s shoulder, lingering softly “I don’t want to leave something unexplained between us anymore..”

Sooyoung still hasn’t turn when Yoona coaxing softly “..hon, baby, sweetheart..”

Sooyoung giggled as she turned to meet Yoona’s smile “this is starting to get cheesy..”

Sooyoung sighed, that smile Yoona gives is something she is sure that whatever happened, Yoona will stay, and whatever she said right now wouldn’t ever change Yoona’s decision to ever stay with her. never.

 

His arms wrapped around Sooyoung as he whispered “..if you’re sorry.. marry me, Sooyoung.. marry me..”

Siwon can feel Sooyoung’s hug tightened, but he can’t just give up, can he?

“..by the end of this week.. let’s move our marriage forward..” he whispered “marry me.. will you?”

It took every little pieces of her, with tears drenched his shirt, as she mumbled brokenly “..fine.. oppa.. let’s get married..” she whispered “..let’s get married..”

All Siwon could do is to wrap her arms tightly around the woman she loves, partly because Sooyoung has tightened her arms around his waist, clearly, and undoubtedly because the brunette couldn’t meet his eyes.

“..I love you, Soo..” Siwon whispered “I love you so much..” he said “and I will do anything just for your happiness..”

“I know..” Sooyoung’s voice cracked as she whispered “..I love you too..”

“Just not in the way I do..” he completed, bravely voiced the word Sooyoung has never told him before, and he knows, he is broken, they are.

“..i’m.. sorry..” and that’s all Sooyoung could say.

“For what? never loving me? wanting to postpone our wedding? Giving yourself to someone that’s not me?”

“..oppa--..”

“Even from the very start, it was never been your fault…” Siwon cut “you’ve given me a chance.. but I just failed to make you falling for me..”

“And it was never your fault that your heart belong to somebody else that’s not me..” Siwon added in between his fiance’s sobs “never be your fault..”

“And even if you still marry me..” he said “if it was not out of pity.. the other reason must be guilt..”

“..gi-give me some time..” she whispered brokenly.

“It was five years, Soo.. how longer do you need?”

It was a moment of silent that fell upon them. No more words.

How could he claim that he will do anything for her happiness? Yet his shirt is drenched by the tears from the woman she loves..

And how could he say that he loves her when he knew that he was the reason she is crying.

“..look at me..” Siwon called, unwrapping Sooyoung’s arms from his waist.

Sooyoung pulled slowly, her eyes red, soft sobs still can be heard from her.

“I love you..” He said “so, so much..” he smiled softly, lifting her hand to wipe the brunette’s tears by his thumb.

His smile was so sweet and sincere that it broke Sooyoung more, and his words come as sincere that Sooyoung knew that spending years with this man would make her the lucky woman on earth

But he is not where her heart looking for.. not where her heart belongs to..

“..if…” he said “if I ever live once again..” he whispered softly “I will find you before she does..”

 “And if she ever get you to tears..” he added “I am taking you away from her..” he said “I will.. I really will..”

Sooyoung was so speechless, and she could hear their hearts broke, worse by his definitely, and that’s what makes her cried even more.

“..op--..”

Before she could ever ask, it was his lips that closed hers in a gentle sweet kiss. One that lingered longer than they could ever had in one go.. it was a goodbye..

And they both know it.

They pulled from the kiss as he holds his hand, taking their engagement ring from her finger, and from his before holding it tight in his grip.

“I ever told your sister..” he said “if the world ever gave me two choices to make you happy..” he smiled “I will do one that make you the happiest..”

“And now that I knew which one that could give that smiles back on your face..” he added “how could I be so selfish and take that away from you?”

“Choi Sooyoung.. you better be happy.. and stay happy..” he said “because if you ever be sad, I will blame her for any drop of your tears..”

Sooyoung’s tears cannot even stop no matter how many times Siwon had tried to wipe them away. And all the brunette could do is crushing her body on the sweet man in a bone crushing hug.

“Thank you, oppa.. I am really grateful…”

Siwon chuckled softly “and hey, I can still meet Sulli, right?”

Sooyoung pulled slightly as her eyes meet Siwon’s teasing smile “I am just going to wait for Sulli to grow mature..” he said “I am sure she will grow as beautiful as you..”

Sooyoung giggled “you will go through hell before asking her even for a date..”

Siwon laughed, caressing Sooyoung’s face.

“Yeah, I can see..” he laughed “because no matter how wrong things have ever got turned bad by her, you will always take her side, unconditionally..”

Her smile softened as she spoke “..she is a part of my life.. and so does yours..” Sooyoung said “so yeah, you can meet her anytime you want..”

“Fine.. I am really going to..” he joked “I will call her every day..”

It was a nice day.. because even if they might lost something.. but they are sure find something else.. something.. something like bestfriend..

A life time bestfriend..

 

Yoona rolled herself on top of her wife’s, her face buried on Sooyoung’s neck while she is trying to fill her lungs with this familiar scent.

“..I really need to meet him..” Yoona mumbled “I should thanked him for giving me a chance..”

“He is a good man..” Sooyoung nodded.

Yoona frowned, swiftly pulling to meet Sooyoung’s face “even if I agree with you this time..” she said “this should be the last time you compliment someone in front of me..”

Sooyoung chuckled “hmm.. I don’t think I can give you my word..”

“Soo!!”

Sooyoung laughed by her wife’s pout “what? being honest is good, isn’t it?”

“Of course! But I am your wife!”

“Who is more than a good woman..”

Yoona’s from slowly disappear as Sooyoung continued “and she is even kind, sweet, beautiful, just--..” Sooyoung paused, giving a teasing smile “do you want me to go there?”

Yoona’s face reddened, hiding on Sooyoung’s side façade.

The warmth they’re getting is seriously something that they couldn’t stay away from.

“I love you, Soo.. I really, really do..”

Sooyoung smiled upon, again, the sweet confession “I love you too..”

“I am glad that you’re mine..” Yoona spoke, her lips starts lingering around Sooyoung’s jaw to the brunette’s neck “and I am not going to let anyone to take you away from me..” she whispered “not even by the other life I have..”

Sooyoung chuckled softly, the hint of jealousy still there, and it’s cute.

“We’re going to have a family..” Yoona whispered “me.. you.. Sulli.. and we’re going to make--..”

“Right! Sulli!!” Sooyoung softly pushing her wife from her before she reached her phone on the desk lamp.

“Are you seriously going to call Sulli in the middle of our making love?!”

“We haven’t go there baby..” Sooyoung spoke without sparing a glance at her pissed wife.

“You’ve been calling her ever since we got here!!”

“But I haven’t talk to her today!!”

“She might still having her nap..” Yoona suggested, hoping that Sooyoung will drop the idea of calling the little anger. At least now when she is burning hot.

“It is almost 9 here in Paris..” Sooyoung spoke “it might be around 5 at noon in Seoul..”

“Soo..”

“Please..” Sooyoung turned, giving a pleading look “just one call..”

Yoona narrowed her eyes. Sooyoung is sure only say ‘one call’ but Yoona is more than certain that her tall adorable wife will say the exact same word less than an hour.

Yoona escaped soft sigh as she mumbled “I miss her too..”

A big grin made its way on Sooyoung’s face as she dialed her bestfriend’s number, that pair who kindly willing to babysit her little baby while they’re in the honey moon.

“Sunny!!” Sooyoung excitedly yelled with the soft hello from the other line, putting the call right on speaker “how are you today?!”

Sunny chuckled by the childish voice, before the short blonde said “I am glad that you take your time to ask how I am doing here, Soo.. but being this considerate, I am going to give the phone to Sulli now..”

Sooyoung laughed “that’s why I always love you, Sunny!!”

“Yah!” Yoona gave a soft slap on Sooyoung’s tummy “I am here!!”

Sunny giggled from the other line “so, how’s your first night?” she asked, going on her way to deliver the phone to the playroom.

“Yeah, thanks for reminding me..” Sooyoung rolled her eyes “I am going to scolded your wife after this..”

Sunny giggled before another childish voice interrupted “mommy!!! Daddy!!!

“Sulli baby!!!” Sooyoung greeted as dramatically, earning laugh from her wife “mommy misses you so, so, so much!!!”

“And I miss you too, baby..” it was Yoona.

Sulli misses you too, mommy and daddy!!!” the little kid answered enthusiastically “when are you going home?!!”

“Soon!!!” Sooyoung added quickly, half lying of course. They are still going to spend another 15 nights there.

Little Sulli’s giggles filled the hotel room from the speaker before she asked curiously “mommy?”

“Yes?”

Are you going to bring me a baby boy or a baby girl?”

Sooyoung choked, fluttering “wh-what?” while Yoona is giggling.

Aunt Taeyeon said that you’re going to bring a baby for me!!”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. Why she is not that surprised?

“Baby.. don’t play with aunt Taeyeon, okay..” Sooyoung desperately telling her little angel “just play with Sooyeon and Soojung..”

Nee!!” the little kid cheerfully obeyed, too innocent to argue with her mother.

“And give this phone to aunt Taeyeon, please..” Sooyoung said softly.

Nee!!”

“Mommy will call you again, okay?”

Nee, mommy!! Byee daddy!! Bye mommy!! Don’t forget my baby sister!!” little Sulli cheerfully reminded before she handed over the phone, getting Sooyoung facepalmed herself.

Hello?”

“Yah!! Kim Taeyeon!!”

I’m sorry Soo..” it was Sunny’s voice “but that unresponsible kid just run away with your daughter..”

“Sunny!!” Sooyoung childishly reported “you need to keep my little angel away from her!!”

Well, I can’t promise you, Soo… I have two to take care of from her..” Sunny laughed, she is already used to this “but I will try..”

“Sunny!!”

The short blonde giggled “fine.. fine..” she said “just enjoy your honey moon.. and bring me another nephew..” she teased, getting the two tall brunette blushed.

“Sunny!!”

Okay.. I am hanging up now, okay? Because I am sure that you both are in the middle of something!!” Sunny ignored the harmless threat.

“Yahh, lee Soonkyu!!!”

Bye you two!!” and it was Sunny’s laughter that ended the phone.

The room fall in an awkward silent right after the phone call, with Yoona leaned her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder, their face are bright red from the teasing.

Yoona bit her lower lip nervously before once again, she climbed on top of her wife, staring with their red face.

“..hmm.. I like Sulli’s idea..” Yoona whispered, awkwardly avoiding Sooyoung’s eyes.

“Sulli’s idea?” Sooyoung asked, trying to recall any idea Sulli has given.

Yoona cleared as she mumbled “..that one about baby..”

Sooyoung choked from the thin air, with their eyes trying hard not to meet while they are dying to do the otherwise.

“..yo-you know that it-it’s not—not possi-..”

“Do-doesn’t mean that we’re gonna stop trying!!” Yoona swiftly cut, only to get her face redder.

Sooyoung giggled “I think that it was just your idea though..”

“..and what if it does?” Yoona blushed.

Sooyoung is staring with a really naughty smile as she spoke “..then, don’t you think that this is supposed to be my turn?”

“I am on top first..” Yoona claimed, reddened.

“..but—but-..”

“Should we start now?” Yoona shyly asked, once again ignored Sooyoung’s word.

“Wa—wait—hmm!! Yoo—ahh!! Yoonaa!!”

And seriously.. they are definitely not trying anymore.. if it takes one to try.. what should it called when it was done over and over again.. But really.. not that one of them opposed anyway..

They’re simply in love.. and love does exceed any things in the world..

Because no matter how far they even parted.. there will always be..

Love that left..

 

 

a/n: Hey, thanks for the subscribes, votes, and comments.. hope you enjoy the story..

now that this ended, I am going to continue writing my other story.. :D

by the way.. just asking.. would you like a mature Soona’s story? :D