Someone is falling

Love that Left

Sooyoung is lying just by her daughter’s side, on the little girl’s bed. Sooyoung is just tucking her little girl to sleep when Sulli asked her mom to sleep by her side for a while.

And no matter how tired she is right at the moment, Sooyoung is not someone who would say no to her little angel.. never..

And as tired as she can be, after that long tiring day, arguments, crying, and driving after she finally got home. And another surprised waited for her there.

Not that she doesn’t like to see her fiancé, but maybe it’s just not the right time to for them to meet.. really not..

After making the tired little Sulli is falling into her dream, Sooyoung climbed down from the bed, planting a soft kiss on the little girl’s temple, and watching her daughter sleeping so calm.

It just seems like, even for a while, all that tiredness and problems she has all vanished by that small smile little Sulli has in her sleep.

And Sooyoung is sure to have another good night by the thought that she can spend another day with her daughter, and by the sight of her little angel’s smile.

Sooyoung doesn’t even know how long she has been watching the little girl in her sleep before a pair of arms sneaked around her waist, and a pair of lips on her shoulder. And Sooyoung puts both her arms on the wrapping one around her wrist.

“..you need your rest too, babe..”

Sooyoung chuckled “I will be in bed right now if you didn’t trapped me in your arms.. Siwon oppa..”

“I am just trying to take your tiredness away..” Siwon said, showering kisses on Sooyoung’s neck to the brunette’s shoulder, earlobe.

“..hmm.. let’s go to the living room, shall we? We won’t want to wake my baby up..”

The tall man grinned, unwrapping her arms, but taking Sooyoung’s hand in his, walking out from the room, closing the door before walking to the living room.

Siwon made his way to the couch, slumping down near the arm rest with Sooyoung followed behind. Sooyoung was about to walk past the tall man to sit by his side when Siwon reached his arm out, wrapping Sooyoung’s waist, and in one move, pulling the brunette sits on his lap.

“..seriously?” Sooyoung mumbled in between her giggles.

“You can resting on me..” the tall man grinned cheekily “I don’t mind..”

“Your wish..” Sooyoung giggled upon her fiancé playful comment, giving a light slap on his chest.

“So, are you tired?”

“Are you really asking me that?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed.

And instead of answering, Siwon gave a naughty smile as he spoke “..how about a massage?”

Sooyoung laughed “really!? You and your idea..”

“Hey, I am good with that..” Siwon defended, but keeping his naughty smile.

“I know..” Sooyoung replied “but I am so tired right now, and we should remember what happen every time we get there..”

“What happen?”

Sooyoung giggled “..oppaa..”

“Don’t you miss me?!” he childishly sulked “I miss you like hell!!”

“Okay, sorry..” Sooyoung laughter softened, turning into soft smile, resting her tired body on Siwon’s body while sitting on his lap with both legs straightened on the couch “..i am happy to see you here..” she said.

Siwon wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s waist tightly “..how about a kiss to show me that you really are?”

Since Sooyoung is leaning on Siwon’s shoulder, the easiest she could do is a peck on cheek, and that’s what Sooyoung gave, making the tall man pouted.

“..what?!”

Sooyoung giggled, moving slightly just to plant another peck on his nose.

“Soo!! I was hoping for a kiss, a real kiss!”

Sooyoung wore an innocent smile when she straightened her back “..that is kisses..”

Siwon frowned when she shifted Sooyoung’s position, fixing her legs so that the tall brunette is straddling him by now.

Sooyoung circling her arms around the sulking man’s neck with a soft smile, leaning closer to press her lips on his. But when Sooyoung was about pulled out from the peck, Siwon pulled his fiancé closer, deepened the kiss.

And Sooyoung let him deepened the kiss.

Siwon trailed his lips on Sooyoung’s jaw, neck, down to the tall brunette’s shoulder. Sooyoung wears a loose shirt, making it easy for Siwon to pull it down a little to have Sooyoung’s bare shoulder in his sight.

Sooyoung bit her lower lip to prevent her from escaping any sound, she is running out of breath, but Siwon’s lips back on her lips, asking for another kiss, hotter, harder, and just enough to blow their mind.

“..okay.. oppa.. we—we should stop..” Sooyoung whispered in between her panting.

“Why?” Siwon slipped his hand on Sooyoung’s shirt, running his hand on Sooyoung’s bare curve “..we was about to go to the best part..” he said, almost the same word he said in between their make out.

Sooyoung giggled “..i can’t breath.. I am pretty tired..” she said “..are you planning to kill me?”

“No way.. I am going to live with you forever, remember?” he said “..my soon to be wife..” he added with a naughty grin.

Sooyoung escaped soft chuckles “..really, first, tell me why you’re here oppa? I thought that we agreed to give me free time in my these two months holiday..”

Siwon frowned “you’re not that happy to see me, aren’t you?”

“Are that kisses told you already how happy I am to see you here?” Sooyoung asked with a teasing smile.

“I think..” he paused, faking a thinking expression “..i need more proof..”

Sooyoung giggled, but pressing her lips on Siwon’s which the tall man responded obviously immediately “..now, will you tell me why you’re here, oppa?”

“I miss you.. I miss you.. I miss you..” he chanted “how much I need to tell you so that you trust me?” he added “I am so worried over you, and you hasn’t call me or text me if it’s not me who started it..”

Sooyoung gave a soft smile, she leaned closer, pressing her lips on the tip of Siwon’s nose “..that’s so sweet of you..” she said “thank you..”

“The only thing that I know will show me if you’re really grateful is by marrying me.. tonight..”

Sooyoung diverted her eyes, she wants to talk.. maybe a little honestly.. or maybe confession of what happened in these past weeks..

But it will crushed this sweet man’s heart.. and Sooyoung doesn’t know about how to deliver things without breaking more heart, or having that in their conversation without causing them pains..

But maybe this is not the right time for that.. she is terribly tired..

“..hmm.. I thought that I still have around weeks for that? even if it’s happened by the next year, two years.. and even five, nothing will change, right?” She teased, making the tall man childishly pout.

“There you’re.. doing this to me again..” he said “don’t postpone out wedding again, please..” he pleaded softly “I have waited years, babe..” he added “..are you planning to torture me even more?”

“Hey, I am still your girlfriend..” Sooyoung smiled softly, touched by the man’s sincere words.

“Fiance..” Siwon corrected “and really, I won’t be living peacefully before you become my wife..” he said “..babe, I know numbers of people who will kill to have my place..” he said “and I bet there are more out there which I don’t even want to think about..”

“Oppa--..”

“And the last time you said that word in between your jokes..” Siwon cut “babe, you postpone our wedding for another year..”

“Sorry..” Sooyoung whispered “..i am just trying get myself ready for this.. I am just trying to make sure that this is the right time for marriage..”

“..let’s not talk about this please, can we?” Siwon whispered, it comes in a broken soft pleaded that crushed Sooyoung’s heart. How far she is going to hurt this man?

“..let—let just enjoy this time.. me.. you.. us..” Siwon mumbled, but his heart broken, not because he is afraid of what he didn’t know, but more of what he realized he kept disproving all these years.

“..i miss us..” Siwon whispered.

He knows something change. He knows.

He is just scared that he is too late to win what’s his. He is just scared that he knows that he just made the worst decision he could ever done a month ago.. in exchange, he is in the verge of losing someone he loves..

He is scared because he knows something he shouldn’t know.. something Sooyoung has keep it so damn good that nobody can open it again.. something that Sooyoung doesn’t aware of..

He is scared because he knows.. he is this close.. this close.. in between having Sooyoung for the rest of his life, or risking to lose the woman he loves by a decision he ever made..

Sooyoung gave a small smile, cupping Siwon’s face with both hands, pressing her lips on Siwon’s “..I miss you, too..” she whispered after, earning soft smile from the man.

“Thank you for coming all your way here..” she said, hugging the tall man tightly.

They’re hugging in silence.. just like what Siwon wants, they’re savoring the moment, giving time for themselves.

“..hmm.. babe..”

“Yeah?”

“..i have another news..”

“..uhuh? about what?”

“Your dad..”

Sooyoung swiftly pulled from the hug “what!? what happened? is he okay? Did something happened? is he in--..”

“Okay babe, calm down..” Siwon chuckled softly “..i am seriously so jealous there..”

“Oppaa..”

“Fine.. he is just a little bit sick..”

“What? he didn’t call, and—and-..”

“He is okay.. your dad is okay, babe..” Siwon calmed his fiancé “just missing his granddaughter so much..”

“Are you sure?”

“Wanna come back to Japan with me to check it yourself?” Siwon asked, hoping for a yes obviously. He is not lying. But even the old man said that he is okay and he can be patient for another weeks, but Siwon can’t. Someone falls, and he needs to make sure that it’s not his fiancé.

Sooyoung’s pouted. How about her holiday. And someone, this certain woman who can’t out from her mind.

“..actually.. what hold you here?”

Sooyoung stared in Siwon’s eyes, worry and fear are written all over that handsome face, before she mumbled hesitantly “..i promised to my friends to stay here.. for two months..”

“It was already more than a month..” Siwon said “isn’t that enough?”

Sooyoung pouted “I still miss them..”

The tall man sighed, okay, he lost again “..how about going back with me together with Sulli to visit my soon father in law..” he grinned cheekily “..and let’s count a week, days, or so.. and you can come back here for your vacation?”

“..hmm..”

“Come on, babe.. please.. go home with me..”

Sooyoung gave weak chuckle “..okay, let me think about this first..”

“Okay, you’re the best..” Siwon grinned, showering kisses all over his fiancé “..and.. when will you let me meet these friends of yours? The people who kept my fiancé away from me?”

“..hmm.. maybe next time?”

“Tomorrow?” Siwon asked hopefully.

Okay, maybe it’s not a good idea, right?

“Are you in a hurry?”

“Come on, babe.. I just want to meet your friends..”

Sooyoung sighed inwardly, trying to think another way to make this work.

“Please.. babe..” Siwon asked again.

“Let me ask them first, okay..”

“Sure..” Siwon grinned cheekily “..now, let tucked you in bed..” he said, standing up from the couch, lifting Sooyoung along while the tall woman swiftly wrapping her legs around Siwon’s waist.

Siwon is walking to Sooyoung’s bedroom with his fiancé in his embrace, showering kisses on the tall brunette’s neck in their way.

“Can I sleep with you?”

“..just sleep?” Sooyoung’s left brow raised, already sitting on the bed with Siwon by her side.

“..hmm.. maybe with kisses in between?” the young man asked hopefully, obviously that he means it.

Sooyoung chuckled softly, moving slightly “..here.. just sleeping, okay?”

“Sure..” Siwon giggled, backhugging his fiancé right when they are lying on the bed.

Sooyoung has her eyes closed with Siwon still landed kisses on her neck, to her shoulder from time to time, making sure that his fiancé relaxed to have a good night sleep.

They’re so close.. but something feel wrong..

They’re lying side by side.. but heart feel so far..

Something change.. but it’s just when one of them is refusing to take the truth.. and deciding to ignore it..

Just as long as she is in his arms.. nobody.. nobody can take her away from him.. right?

Someone is falling.. and Siwon is afraid that he is not the one that this someone is falling for..

And what's worse is that he is scared if this someone who is falling.. is being catch by someone who is not him.. not him..