The truth

Love that Left

Yuri is obviously mad. She is.

“..what--..”

“Hey..” Taeyeon called softly, gripping the tanned woman’s arm before she can step inside the room “..try to be calm before you wake them up..”

“Tch, yeah..” Yuri rolled her eyes, definitely pissed “..let see if you still can say it if you see your sister in this kind of situation..”

“Getting angry is not going to get things better..”

“But letting things like this won’t make any difference..” Yuri swiftly replied.

“At least clear your mind before you talk to your sister..”

“I am going to talk to Sooyoung..”

“No..” Taeyeon answered right away. It’s clearly not a good idea, obviously not “I am going to talk to Sooyoung..”

“Hell! Taeng! She is sleeping with my sister when she is engaged!”

“Hey, we push them together!”

“Yes! But not to the point to make them going this far! At least not when Sooyoung is still engaged!!”

“This is nobody fault..” Taeyeon reasoned “they’re grown up people, they can take care of themselves..”

“Yes, let see if you can still say so when Sooyoung broke my sister!” Yuri snapped, and without waiting an answer from Taeyeon, Yuri stepped inside, standing right beside the bed as she kick it as hard as she could “wake up!! You both wake up!” she yelled.

Taeyeon sighed, walking inside the room as well.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona woke up by the loud yelling, obviously pretty surprised to see an angry woman there, and another one with a defeated expression.

“What the hell do you two think you’re doing?!”

Sooyoung sighed as she stared on Yuri “..hey, it-..”

“Don’t you dare talking!” Yuri cut, pissed enough not to care about any other things.

“Don’t talk like that with Sooyoung!” Yoona snapped back, doesn’t like the way her sister talk to the one she loves.

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief “Yoona, I am your sister!”

“Doesn’t mean you can tell me what to do and what’s not!!”

“Yoona..” Sooyoung called softly “don’t..”

“Are you both out from your mind?! Choi Sooyoung, do you even know what you’re doing?!”

“Unnie!”

“You! keep silent!” Yuri said curtly “don’t you--!”

“Hey! Stop it you both!!” Taeyeon finally burst  “Yuri, get out!”

“What--!”

“Now!!”

Yuri gritted her teeth, kicking the bed angrily before she walked out from the room.

Taeyeon escaped another sigh “..you both, washed up, and put your clothes back..” she said “meet us in the living room.. now..” she added, more in a demanded tone before going after Yuri.

Yoona fixed her gaze on Sooyoung who is having hers on the closed door, frowning, she said “..tell me that nothing is going to change in between us after this..” with both her hands on Sooyoung’s cheek, asking the brunette to face her.

Sooyoung stared back when she spoke softly “..Yoona--..”

“Please..” Yoona cut in a soft pleading, doesn’t want to hear another reply than she intended to.

“..fine..” Sooyoung gave a weak smile as she landed a soft peck on Yoona’s lips, but Yoona deepened it.

“…I love you, Soo..” Yoona whispered after the kiss “I love you so much…”

Sooyoung gave a smile “..let’s talk later after we had this one with them, okay?”

Yoona nodded lightly, giving a small smile along “..don’t give up on us, please..”

Sooyoung gave a light chuckle, trying to light up the younger woman’s mood “..after this, do you think I will?”

And it’s enough to earn soft giggle from Yoona, and another deep kiss.

“..we better go out now before they get terribly furious..”

“..okay..” Yoona nodded, forcing a smile.

-----

 

They are sitting in the living room. Everyone except Hyoyeon and Seohyun who are kindly offering to bring the kids out for ice creams.

And while Sooyoung and Yoona is sitting in the long couch, there are Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri and Tiffany who are sitting rounded there, with their eyes gazing to the two woman, actually just asking for an explanation, maybe except Yuri who has fury in hers.

“…so, do you both have something to say?” Taeyeon asked softly when the room filled with dead cold silence, pretty much kind enough to open the conversation in the warm tone.

“..what do you want us to say?” Sooyoung spoke softly.

“You sleep with my sister and you have nothing to say?!” Yuri groaned.

“Stop it, unnie!!” Yoona throws back “I start it, okay?! I was the one who started this!!”

“Are you out of your mind?!” Yuri stared at her sister in disbelief.

“I am not a little kid anymore! I know what I am doing!”

“And it’s stupid!!” Yuri grumpily added swiftly.

“Yuri!” Tiffany called to stop.

“You have no right to judge me!!”

“Yoona..” Sooyoung hold the younger woman’s hand “..calm down..”

“I am still your older sister!! And--..”

“Stop!” Sooyoung finally yelled. She is trying to take this calmly, she is. She knows that it’s a part of her fault. And she is aware of the fact that taking this in anger will lead this nowhere.

“You want to talk to me, right?” Sooyoung said sternly, standing up from the couch with Yoona’s hand slip from hers “in the kitchen..” she said and without waiting for a reply, she walked into the kitchen, followed by Taeyeon who is walking quickly behind. No, she just can’t let the two stay together alone.

Yuri stared at her sister definitely still angry, she is pissed, definitely pissed. But she followed Sooyoung anyway.

 

Tiffany and Sunny are staring at the crying woman now. Sitting side by side, letting Yoona trapped in between them before wrapping the latter into a hug, giving comfort.

“…shh.. everything will be okay..” Tiffany coaxed softly.

“If after their talk Sooyoung is staying away from me, I will hate her..” Yoona sobbed.

“Sooyoung is too stubborn for that..” Sunny patted the younger woman’s back “..she won’t.. she won’t..”

“And I’m not talking in behalf of your sister, but Yoona, she is still your sister..” Tiffany spoke “she is just trying to protect you..”

“I’m trying to understand..” Yoona voice cracked “but she needs to understand me too..”

“Yeah, we know.. she is just angry..” Sunny said “we know Sooyoung, right? and whatever happened in between you two, I believe Sooyoung knows what she is doing..”

“..i love Sooyoung..” Yoona whispered in between her tears “.. I love her..”

“Everything will be okay, Yoona.. everything will..”

-----

 

“You better tell me that you know what you’re doing!!” Yuri snapped right when she stepped inside the kitchen.

“I know what I’m doing..” the tallest one replied.

“Then, explain!!”

“What do you want to know, Yuri?” Sooyoung asked tiredly.

“You’re engaged, Sooyoung!! Gosh! And you sleep with my sister!! What are you thinking?!”

“I’ve been asking myself the same question..”

“You said you know what you’re doing!!” Yuri growled angrily, grabbing Sooyoung’s shirt “and--..”

“Yuri, stop!” Taeyeon snapped, pulling Yuri’s hand from Sooyoung’s shirt. It’s a good thing that she is there “you better calm yourself before talking! Or don’t talk at all!!”

Yuri sighed, her breath running hard, pacing back and forth before she falls sit on the chair around the dining table “..will you leave your fiancé for Yoona?” it comes in a faint whisper.

“..five years ago.. when I went back to my family in Japan.. I was so broken.. I was broken than ever… because that time, I lost something I wish I could have forever.. someone I wish I would never hurt..” Sooyoung replied softly.

“My family help me a lot..” Sooyoung spoke “my parent, my sister, Soojin and her husband, Yunho.. they ever tried to arrange dates for me to get me over your sister.. one of them, is Yunho oppa’s brother..”

“..i was doing good..” she said, her eyes glistering with tears as she narrated “…it was good.. before an accident broke me once again..” it’s enough to let her tears fall “..it took Soojin unnie and Yunho oppa from us.. from me..”

And of course, the two woman’s eyes there widened in surprised. Sooyoung never told them this. Never.

“..but they left me an angel.. Sulli if you want to know..” Sooyoung wore a sad smile when she added “..and he was there.. he was there when nobody else did..”

“…he helped me to get through that.. he treat me good, and he loves me, as much as she loves Sulli.. he is willing to—to take care of me and Sulli.. and I owe him something I couldn’t pay..” Sooyoung said, followed by faint whisper “..now, if you were me.. tell me.. will you leave him for someone who ever reject you?”

“..why?” Yuri asked sadly, standing up from her seat, walking closer to the tall brunette “..why you never told us about your sister?”

“..because that’s something I wish never happened..”

“..Sooyoung, I am sorry..” Yuri mumbled, wrapping her arms around the tall brunette, and so does Taeyeon.

“..I know what I am doing, Yul..” Sooyoung whispered “I just don’t know if it’s right or wrong..”

“..what are you going to do about this?” Yuri asked, pulling from the hug, they do.

 

Sooyoung went silent, her head bended down, doesn’t know what to do. She is not prepared. Not for this.

Taeyeon lifted both her hands, placing both on Sooyoung’s cheeks to make the tall brunette to face her.

“..then, tell me..” Taeyeon spoke softly when their eyes meet “..do you love her?”

Sooyoung wore another weak smile when she said “..five years, Tae.. and I thought that it’s enough to get over her.. I though that I finally can face my biggest fear.. I thought that I can come back to Seoul and looking at her like we’re bestfriend again.. I thought.. I thought that five years is enough to kill all that feeling and longing I had on her..”

“..but it’s just the first meeting..” Sooyoung whispered brokenly, tears falling, over and over again “..just the moment I saw her.. I knew that I was wrong..”

“Because just the second I met her eyes.. Taeng..” Sooyoung painfully added “..i know.. I am falling in love with her all over again.. it’s stronger than I expected.. it’s harder than I ever thought it would be.. it’s more than I did before.. and I knew.. coming back to Seoul was never been a good idea..”

“..i was sitting there pretending that everything was okay.. but it hurt me like crazy..” Sooyoung mumbled weakly “..it’s hurt me so bad.. that I was planning to go back to Japan right away.. I want to run away.. from her, from this feeling..”

“..but as you see..” Sooyoung gave a weak chuckle “..i was trapped by you all..”

“Sooyoung--..” Taeyeon called, but being cut by the tallest woman.

“How come all my efforts to get over her in these five years all vanished by the second I met her?” Sooyoung’s voiced cracked “..how come all my efforts to get all this feeling go in vain just the moment I met her eyes?”

“Isn’t it so unfair?” She asked brokenly, her tears won’t stop “..isn’t is so unfair if I am the only one who keeps falling over and over again?”

“..she loves you..” Yuri voiced.

“I know..” Sooyoung mumbled “she confessed.. telling me to give her a chance.. and if she can’t get me falling for her in these one month, she will let me go..”

“Does she knows? About your feeling?” Taeyeon asked carefully.

“..i haven’t say a word about it..”

“..but you’re still in lo--..”

“It will be easier if she told me that five years ago..” Sooyoung cut.

“She deserve a chance..” Yuri spoke.

“She has five years.. but not a day she came to me and tell me the words I’ve been dying to hear from her..” Sooyoung smiled weakly “..i know she is your sister, but sometimes, her feeling is not all you need to consider about..”

“…I am sorry, Sooyoung..” Yuri mumbled “..i am sorry..”

“..it scared me..” Sooyoung mumbled, wrapping her arms around Taeyeon’s waist, buried her face on her petite bestfriend’s shoulder “..this scared me because I know.. I am falling in love all over again with her..” Sooyoung whispered “..it scared me.. because I know.. I want her more than I could show her to.. and this scared me because I know.. I love her more that I could tell her to.. and it scared me, because for her, I am willing to do anything..”

“..and if that what you want to know..” Sooyoung whispered, enough to let the two woman to hear “..i do love her.. I love her so much.. so much more that I am willing to give up everything.. just to be with her..”