Evil friends

Love that Left

It’s been more than two weeks since Sooyoung and Sulli are staying in that small rented apartment in Seoul. So far, everything has been good, they are having fun staying in Seoul, spending time with friends, and doing things together.

Yoona’s and Sooyoung’s relationship are even getting better and better. Time passed long enough for them to develop and fix their relationship like how they used to be, in the mean time they’re even enjoying each other companies, but still too quick that twenty-four hours a day seems not enough for them.

They spend these weeks almost always together, obviously by the company with the cute little Sulli.

It’s gradually become a habit, a routine, where Sooyoung will pick Yoona up from her house and dropped both her daughter and the teacher along at the school. Even if Yoona politely rejected the offer, Sooyoung always has her way, and there’s when Yoona finds Sooyoung and Sulli in front of her house every morning.

With that, Sooyoung and Sulli will be invited to their breakfast in Yoona’s house with her two sisters, Seohyun and Yuri before they headed to the school. And instead of being grumpy or throwing an agreement, Yuri and Seohyun more than welcome them and treating them more than family members.

Unconsciously, maybe they just bring more laughter and giggles and more love with that loving daughter and mother sweet gesture, their silly act, their childishness, and immaturities. It’s just fun to be around them, and more having them around.

After school, as usual Yoona and Sulli will have lunch along with Taeyeon, Sunny and little Sooyeon and little Soojung. And with three hyperactive little kids, there are more than just laugh and giggles. Sometimes, they’re just too cute that they really seem like an angel.

But of course the thought of it can easily disappear when a mischievous smiles appear on their angelic faces, and when they start doing their naughty idea, well, mostly obviously the creative ideas of little Sooyeon.

By the time when they finish lunch, Taeyeon will drop both Yoona and Sulli at Sooyoung’s apartment. Sometimes, Yoona will offer to let both little Sooyeon and little Soojung to tag along and play with Sulli all day after they fake an act. Like one of that time where both who supposed to be the two little angels are crying hard with a dramatic rolling on the floor in the apartment’s lobby where Taeyeon usually drop Yoona and Sulli. Having no choice, sometimes Taeyeon let them stay when Yoona kindly allow them to stay, obviously after asking Sooyoung’s permission.

Waiting for Sooyoung is not a really hard thing to do. Yoona will have little Sulli to accompany her, and sometimes tagging along both little Sooyeon and little Soojung. And its just turn hard when the three little girls get bored and start jumping around Yoona to play along with them, and even forcing the poor woman to think of a game to play.

In exhausted phase after playing hide and seek, or just run and tag, and all that hyperactivities kind that obviously need a lot more energy, which supposed to be okay with the three little kids to finally spend their day productively, more creative and just activities, for Yoona, it’s nothing more than a torture to find herself sometime collapse on the couch in completely sweats and mess.

But that where the best part come. That’s when Sooyoung’s home, finding Yoona lying on the couch, with the three little kids still actively playing and jumping around, mostly in Sulli’s room. Sooyoung will lift Yoona’s head gently which at first surprise her only to find the brunette sits on the couch and place her head on her lap. Sometimes Sooyoung offered her shoulder, or even offered her massages, and obviously being done by that brunette jokingly, or teasing. And Yoona loves that feeling.

When that tiredness finally disappears by that sweet naughty smile, or that jokes Sooyoung throws, or when the latter playfully acting like a professional masseur, and just all that silly little acts. Maybe it’s just a part of Sooyoung’s guilty act to see the exhausted Yoona after taking care of her daughter. But for Yoona, it’s more like they’re going back into where they used to.

It feels like that Sooyoung who Yoona misses is standing there, and always being there like how Sooyoung always be. And it’s just more than good for Yoona. It’s more than feeling great to have the old Sooyoung back, can’t help but wishing that before the marriage is on, Yoona can take back what once hers, Sooyoung’s heart.. her Sooyoung..

And she really doesn’t mind having a little daughter like the cute little Sulli. She is happy, she is beyond happy. And for these past few years, she can finally having that life she is wishing to live, where there is Sooyoung with her. She finally can make up all that losing years, and she hopes that it won’t last only for 2 months or so.

Having to learn from her first mistake, there is no way she would screw things up for the second time. There is no way she would let Sooyoung walks out from her life once again. It won’t be easy, but she is sure that it will be worthy. And so far, she knows that she is doing good.

 

But sometimes, good is not enough..

Which is why, all that all their mischievous friends of theirs, line up with Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, and Tiffany (it’s just that Seohyun is too innocent to put on the list, maybe even more angelic than that three little angels), are kindly, or more like evilly offer to help her. At first, they’re helping Yoona just good. It’s just lately, all that naughty ideas and evil ones seem to flow out more than all the bad things they’ve ever done, to the point that Yoona thinks that they’re using her as a way to satisfied their evil and mischievous kind of acts.

 

“Yoona, go and help her in the kitchen..” Yuri whispered, pointing to where Sooyoung stands, making the younger woman narrowed her eyes on her sister. This is not that one of evil idea of their again right? Like what they do in almost every night of their gathering, where they decided to have dinner together.

But Yuri gave her that innocent angelic smile, too unbelievable actually, but craving more time alone with Sooyoung, Yoona made her way to the kitchen, to the side of table where Sooyoung is standing.

“Let me help you..” Yoona said, reaching the fruit Sooyoung was about to cut.

“Hey, it’s okay.. you’re supposed to be my guest..” Sooyoung grinned, continued with the fruit.

“Well, basically.. I spend time in this apartment more than you do..” Yoona replied, giving a naughty smile which Sooyoung took a glance for.

“Oh yeah, that’s obviously true..” Sooyoung giggled, leaving her spot to wash her hand, opened the buffet to take another clean plate for the cutting fruits, but Yoona immediately moves, standing in front of a half cutting fruit , continuing Sooyoung’s work.

Sooyoung was about to come back to the her previous spot, but looking at Yoona’s back who is already standing there, a naughty grin appears on her face.

Yoona is cutting the fruits when a pair of arms sneaked around her waist, one of them holding a plate, and put the plate on the table before Sooyoung puts both her hand on the edge of the table, trapping Yoona in between.

“Really?” Yoona chuckled, hiding her nervousness, and hoping that Sooyoung wouldn’t be able to hear her increasing heart beats, and lucky to have her blushing face out from Sooyoung’s sight “what are you up to now, Choi Sooyoung?”

“Offering a hand..” Sooyoung whispered right on Yoona’s ear, leaning closer as she press her body on Yoona’s back, sending shiver all over her body “looking if I can help you in any way, maybe?”

“Yes you can..” Yoona answered “maybe looking for another knife would be a good idea..”

“But this is more fun..” Sooyoung playfully said, resting her chin on Yoona’s shoulder, making the younger girl giggled, but enjoying this as much as Sooyoung does.

“This will take longer..”

“They can wait..”

“And I might mess with the cutting..”

“They’re gonna chewing on that anyway..”

“I might cut my finger..”

“That’s why I’m here..”

“Hey..” Yoona’s hand stop busy with the fruits “how does it related?”

“I will the blood from your cut..” Sooyoung playfully said, earning soft giggles from Yoona, along with a gently elbow.

“So, it’s better if I got my finger cut?” Yoona asked back, continuing with the cutting fruit.

“If you want me to your finger..” Sooyoung chuckles softly, which obviously worsen Yoona’s already bad situation. It’s just not easy to hold herself to turn around and press her lips on that tempting one. But Sooyoung is still having a fun time teasing her “and..” Sooyoung whispered huskily “you seem doesn’t mind it that’s happen..” the latter teased, worsen Yoona’s blushing, but all she does is escaping an awkward laugh “don’t tell me you’re actually planning to do it..”

“Oh, please..” Yoona rolled her eyes playfully “I’m not that desperate..” she said “and please remember..” she said, turn slightly only to make their lips almost meet, the little gap that left, doing nothing but pounded both the figure’s heart in despair, their eyes meet, holding their breath and their urge to close the really tiny gap in between.

And before Yoona lost over her self control, she turned back to fix her eyes on her busy hands “..i am holding a knife, you know..” she said, trying to cool her heated face.

Sooyoung chuckled “you’re not going to use it on me..”

“Try me..” Yoona joked.

The rest of what supposed only cutting fruits turned into a sweet flirty match, and to see whoever the winner is by who in between them can get the other all red, melted with naughty sweet words, shivering through all that zero proximity, and going all burn and high by hot flirty teasing.

And when they finished cutting all the fruits, Sooyoung and Yoona each are holding one plate with them and walking to the living room to their movie time, and tha three hyperactive girls are spending their time on Sulli’s room, when their voice can still be heard in the living room, the living room when Sulli’s masterpiece just hanged on, which Sooyoung bluffed about proudly around almost half an hour before she went to kitchen earlier.

And by the sight of their face, it’s pretty sure going fair. Their face all red, walking to the living room with an obvious smile on their face when they’re trying hard to keep composed. And for that secret smile, seems just their silent deal to get another match sometimes.

“Why do both your face all red?” Sunny asked curiously “is it that hot in the kitchen?”

“..ye-yeah..” Yoona answered, she answered shortly to avoid further question.

The four women are having their eyes following the two blushing figure there, when Yoona swiftly taking a seat on the floor by the couch’s right side after placed the plate on the coffee table. Taeyeon and Sunny already occupied the couch. And with Tiffany who is sitting in between Yuri’s legs, using Yuri’s body as her backrest, and they’re sitting by the couch’s left side.

Sooyoung is walking behind, wearing all her innocent face when their friends eyed them suspiciously, sitting right next to Yoona, before she reach out her left arm, landed it on Yoona’s shoulder before she pulled the brunette closer to her, and Yoona mindlessly cuddled closer to Sooyoung, resting her hand on Sooyoung’s thigh.

An unconscious gesture that give a vibe more like habit where it obviously such an odd view for the other four women, while Yoona and Sooyoung are sitting comfortably, oblivious about that changing glances and mischievous smiles in between their naughty friends.

 

“Hey, Yoona.. isn’t that actor look like a guy who ever came to out house before?” that Yuri who started “that one who ask you for a dinner date.. hmm.. your boyfriend, right?”

Yoona turned at her sister with an suspicious look, wondering what would come in that evil mind of theirs “you’re imaging things..”

“No way..” Yuri gave a light chuckle, her arms wrapping around Tiffany who is busy eating the fruits and feeding her girlfriend once a while, pretty much has her eyes on TV, but more interested on Yuri’s mischievous idea that the tall woman shared earlier when Sooyoung and Yoona busy having their flirty match, mostly about jealousy thingy.

“I remember him!” Yuri added excitedly “out of all that girls and boys who ever came to our house looking for you, he is the most best looking one..”

Yoona once again glanced at her sister, mouthed ‘what are you trying to do?’ giving that ‘you better stop!’ look.

But it’s not Yuri if she stops “do you finally remember?” she asked innocently. Both Sunny and Taeyeon are already laughing silently with hand on their mouth, Tiffany has a small smile, trying to hold her laughter as well.

“Come on, how come you forget?” Yuri added “are there really that lot boys and girls that you easily forget them?”

And with that comment, Yoona feels Sooyoung’s arm slide down from her shoulder before the latter folded her arms on her chest. Yoona heaved a sigh when she glanced at Sooyoung before she turned back at her sister, throwing hatred look. Didn’t they say that they will help?

“I don’t..” Yoona said between her gritted teeth, really annoyed by the loss warmth from Sooyoung’s hug “and let’s just watch the movie..”

“Ah, too bad you don’t remember..” Yuri said “..that good looking man is okay, but too bad that he is cocky..” Yuri said, ignoring Yoona’s glare, which pretty much already throwing daggers “..he is too arrogant.. he said that in the phone, that he is the best person a woman can have.. and with the look and money he has, he can get everyone he wants..” Yuri shrugged “..oh yeah, he said that beautiful woman doesn’t mean if she is a good kisser..” the tall woman innocently chewing her fruit before that evil smile appeared on her face “..is he talking about you?”

“No, he isn’t..” Yoona answered annoyed, holding the urge to throw the plate of fruits on her sister.

Being on the couch, Taeyeon and Sunny are quite out from the sight, which can make them easily studying all their expressions, especially Sooyoung.

Throwing a naughty smirk on her wife, Taeyeon spoke “you kissed?”

“What with that question?” Yoona asked, throwing an unbelievable look on the petite woman.

“The last time we had a chat about that, you said that you’re inexperienced..” Taeyeon shrugged.

“Did you ever ask?” Yoona’s brows furrowed “and have I ever said that?”

“Maybe you just need to learn from someone more experience with a man..” Yuri teased “right Soo?” the latter said, trying to get the silent Sooyoung into the conversation who turned when her name mentioned.

Sooyoung gave a light chuckle “hey, why do you involve me in this kind of talk?”

“Because Yoona once said that you’re a good kisser..” Yuri slipped purposefully, blood rushing over Yoona face in an instant, getting the poor woman’s face all red.

“You did?” Sooyoung leaned closer and whispered, making Yoona shuddering and turned her face.

“No, I don’t!!” Yoona answered defensively “what reason I had to say such thing?!”

“Maybe because.. we ever kissed before..” Sooyoung leaned closer, giving a teasing smile “and I know you liked it..”

“Excuse me..” Yoona scoffed softly “and what make you think like that?”

“Because when every time we kissed..” Sooyoung smirked “you always went for more..”

“Wh-what?!” Yoona scoffed in disbelief, face all red, her body gets hotter, and the fact that she is still so close with the teasing woman doesn’t help at all “..or—or maybe because we’re too young and I don’t want to hurt your feeling about it..”

The four women do nothing but watching at the more entertaining scene in front of them, finding it rather amusing, sometimes sharing glances over the new information they just got. So far, their plan just works better enough.

“You know it won’t hurt me..” Sooyoung smirked “I can always learn if you want to..” she said teasingly “and it’s not like you’re saying that things to me..” she added “why lied?”

“..it—it’s.. o-okay..” Yoona stuttered, finally admitted “even if you were good back then..” she said “doesn’t mean you’re still good now..” she added, doesn’t want to lose the childish argument.

And they don’t even care about their friends presence anymore. Not when their so-called conversation going deeper and deeper.

“Oh, trust me..” Sooyoung leaned even closer when she whispered hazily “..i am getting better and better..” she said “..now, I’m not just good…” she gave an innocent smile when she pulled back slightly “..when we kiss, you won’t want to stop..”

“..oh yeah..” Yoona scoffed, rolling her eyes “..sure you are..”

Sooyoung stared at Yoona’s challenging eyes in silent for a moment before she said “..i can proof it if you want to..” she shrugged.

“Yes, use that trick on--..”

But before Yoona can finish her words, Sooyoung’s left hand slid on her nape, pulling her closer to crush their lips, hard.

Yoona’s eyes widened in surprise, and not only hers, all that four women are watching in amusement, and evil smiles clearly appeared on their face when they share glances.

Slowly, Sooyoung moves her lips on Yoona, and it took the latter seconds later before Yoona unknowingly kissing back. Their heart pounded hard, harder and fastened by the pace of their intense kiss. Their noses that brushing each others, making blood rush over their body and doing better to increase their pace as their craving built more and more.

The way Sooyoung tastes her lips make Yoona’s wall broken all in second. All that urge she is holding in since their first meet to their seriously tempting flirtatious conversation, and all that sweet naughty gesture, teasing.. build more and more desire to have more than what she already has.

And its worse when Sooyoung bit her lower lip in a teasing manner, and no need to think, all Yoona does is more than gladly to let Sooyoung’s tongue to meet hers and satisfy her crave. With both hands cupping on Sooyoung’s jaw, Yoona pulled them closer, drown them into their own world, in the end, even letting the taller brunette having all the control.

And if that’s what Sooyoung called ‘getting better and better’ or ‘not just good’, Yoona finds it ridiculously right when their tongues melted into each other, escaping heavy shallow breaths to get them more in action, and that’s when Yoona find herself in spell as she doesn’t want to pull out from the kiss..

Its when their breaths slowly getting thin, when their lungs pressed by a big amount of air to keep it work, they parted slowly, letting their temple rest on each others while panting hard, their closed eyes slowly opened.

And if Yoona thinks a hot intense kiss can satisfy her crave, damn, she is so wrong. When her eyes landed on Sooyoung’s swollen lips, which she is sure to have the same swollen lips from their hard and hot kiss, she knows that she wants more.

But realizing that there are four other figures who are obviously having their eyes on them from her back, she hold it hard, even biting her lower lip to help her stay composed.

Sooyoung let out an awkward cough, trying not to meet any gazes from all that naughty smile, she stood up before she mumbled “..hmm.. I will check on the kids..” and fleeing away from the crime scene.

Yoona’s lips curved into a smile that she finds hard to hide as staring on Sooyoung’s back before the brunette disappear behind Sulli’s door room.

“..ehmm..” Yuri coughed, making Yoona fix herself on her seat, sitting with her eyes right to the TV, trying not to be bothered by all that evil smiles.

“Damn, Yoona! that’s my sister!” Yuri playfully exclaimed, being ignored by her sister.

“So say..” Taeyeon teased “is she getting better?”

“Oh, please stop with that..” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“You own us..” Sunny giggled, joining to tease the poor blushing woman.

“And that’s hot..” Tiffany chuckled.

And with that, Sooyoung and Yoona know that for few next days.. they’re pretty much need to deal with their evil naughty friends teasing..

But.. who minds, when they get something better in return?