Heart talks

Love that Left

Sooyoung woke up that morning, doesn’t even know how to put her feeling right at the moment into words. She doesn’t even remember what time she fell asleep last night, or dawn. It’s already late after their so long sweet time, and it took a while for their conversation.

Or whatever it called, because Sooyoung doesn’t even sure on how it ended up last night.

And she really has no idea what kind of feeling she is in right at the moment.

Happy? Yes, of course she should, the one who never failed to mess with her heart is currently sleeping in her embrace. And a small smile on her face pretty much enough in being a sign as she is being grateful on this moment.

Confused? Definitely. She really has no idea how this will come out. No, not even imaging. She is engaged, and whatever she gets herself into right now is definitely not a right kind of move. It just what to blame when heart speaks?

Angry? Yes, a part of her is. Why it took Yoona five years to confess? Why it happened last night when her wedding is just right in counting days? Why?

And of top of that..

She wants to hate herself for whatever reasons she has.. even she is not sure about it..

 

Still with one arm under Yoona’s neck, Sooyoung lifts her other hand, caressing Yoona’s cheek gently as she whispered “wake up, Yoona…”

Yoona hummed lightly, pulling from the hug slightly to meet Sooyoung’s eyes.

And it keeps messing with Sooyoung’s heart. The hell, how could there is a human being can look this attractively beautiful just right when she wakes up.

“Morning..” Yoona greeted sweetly with her eyes opened slowly, her arms around Sooyoung’s waist tightened, keeping their lower body closed, before leaning to give Sooyoung a morning kiss. A kiss which enough to tell Sooyoung that she took last night conversation as a yes from the latter, even if sure, Sooyoung didn’t really say the exact yes word.

And it’s not a good idea to stay like that longer, because both of them definitely can feel their body heated with that simple touch. Well, maybe not that simple, but enough to run their mind wild, in mess, and hot. Early in the morning.

“..we should wake up now..” Sooyoung spoke softly. And there must be someone to break this zero bare proximity before it turns into something uncontrollable, again.

“I don’t feel like waking up..” Yoona mumbled, this time bringing her upper body closer to Sooyoung’s, and their chest hitting each other’s hard as it ups and downs for air.

Clearly not a good idea of staying second longer.

“Sulli need to go to school today..”

“We still have some time..” Yoona said “it’s too early..”

“I need to make breakfast..”

“It won’t take long for making breakfast..” Yoona whispered, rubbing the tip of her nose on Sooyoung’s side façade “stay with me a little more..”

Sooyoung opened , but finding herself closing it in another second. She doesn’t seem to disagree by the idea though. It the end, giving up to the younger woman’s soft pleading.

“..Taeyeon texted..” Sooyoung spoke while Yoona still taking her time to have a little of Sooyoung, a little more each time, starting from Sooyoung’s earlobe to the tall brunette’s neck and shoulder, with her soft lips to teeth and tongue, and lower and lower “..mm.. dinner tonight.. mm-hmm..at usual place..” Sooyoung bit her lower lip, trying to swallow her moans.

“..hmm.. okay..” Yoona hummed softly, but doesn’t stop whatever she is doing.

Cannot keeping her hand all for herself, Yoona starts roaming her hands on Sooyoung’s back, and lower where enough to get the latter giving in to the pleasure and letting the moan audible, which doing nothing good but encouraging Yoona to go for more.

“..mm.. Yo—Yoona..”

Yoona rolled herself, positioning herself on top of Sooyoung’s, bringing both her hands up to trap Sooyoung’s head in between “..ca-can’t I ha-have little of yo-you?” she asked shyly, afraid if what she did angered or irritated Sooyoung, her face flushed pink, avoiding Sooyoung’s eyes after.

Sooyoung stares on Yoona’s blushing face, holding herself from giggling upon that adorably cute woman. Why the hell someone look terribly adorable while asking something obviously not so innocent, not really innocent.

“You didn’t ask last night..” Sooyoung said calmly, but both of them can get the hint of teasing there.

“..tha—that.. i—i..” and maybe because this is the first time they’re having a little of each other early in the morning, and all the lightning doesn’t really help. They can practically feel hot and something more down there, and they can see all over them, completely bare in an eyesight..

“..you should look me into my eyes so that I know if you mean what you say..”

Yoona bit her lower lip as she hardly fixed her gaze on Sooyoung’s “..i—i.. ca-can I ha-have a--..”

But before Yoona can repeat her question, Sooyoung rolled their body, this time, letting herself on Yoona’s.

“I am just teasing you..” Sooyoung chuckled softly “usually you will flirting back..”

“..i—I am nervous..” Yoona replied honestly.

“And why are you?” Sooyoung’s brows creased “we’re both having nothing on.. it’s the same still with how we’re last night..”

“..it—it’s just.. usually we’re doing this at—at night..” Yoona stammered “..so that I am not that worried and anxious about what you might see..”

“..but—but.. it’s early in the morning.. and—and it’s not dark.. so.. if—if there is something wrong with my body.. yo-you might realize it..” Yoona frowned.

“There is nothing wrong with your body..” Sooyoung spoke, landed her lips on Yoona’s temple “..you’re beautiful..”

“If there is nothing wrong with—with my body.. I won’t need so—so much trouble.. to.. to..”

“Hmm?”

“..to get you in the mood..” Yoona slipped as fast as she could, but Sooyoung still get a hold of it. Feeling her face all red, with her arms circling around Sooyoung’s neck, Yoona pulled the tall brunette closer as she buried her face on Sooyoung’s side façade.

“..seriously, Yoona..” Sooyoung chuckled softly, more of it trying to ease her nervous heart beating “what should I do with you..” Sooyoung was about to pull herself from Yoona’s, but the latter tightened the hug.

Sooyoung chuckled “..Yoona, if you’re holding me that tight, I won’t be able to start..” she said, brushing her lips on Yoona’s earlobe “..and please do believe, you never failed to get me in the mood..”

Getting no answer, with one hand still propping herself just beside Yoona’s head, Sooyoung’s other hand starts roaming all over Yoona’s bare body “don’t be too loud..” she said with a naughty smile “let’s Sulli sleep a little more while we’re busy here, okay?”

And instead of answering, Yoona nodded swiftly as her answer, completely into the idea she starts earlier. Sooyoung chuckled by another adorable response from the younger woman before she turn that innocent adorable response into messing moans in not so innocent anymore.. completely not..

-----

 

It was a long tired day as usual, with Yoona worked all day, and even babysit three active and growing girls, she ended giving up to the young energized three little angels and slouching herself on the couch while waiting for Sooyoung.

And waiting there sure gets a little more exiting each day.

It took hours when Taeyeon and Sunny took their two little angels for tonight dinner.

And with Sooyoung worked all day to noon, completely tired.

But strangely, just as they prepared to get dress, going to the dinner, they’re not that tired anymore.

Maybe because they can steal kisses in between their shower, and not only kisses, and definitely not only in shower. And that’s obviously happen only when little Sulli take a quick rest before dinner.

They ride the car as Sooyoung drives, this time stealing glances, they’re obviously up to something, something more for the night.

It took around 15 minutes when they arrived at the family restaurant as Sulli jumps around excitedly, chanting different kind of food which Sooyoung is sure some of them doesn’t even served here.

“Baby, let’s get in..” Sooyoung chuckled softly as she held the little girl’s hand. Yoona gave a smile as she walks along.

They’re walking inside the restaurant, easily spotting the louder and noisiest costumer there.

“Sullii!!!” little Soojung and little Sooyeon yelled excitedly as they had parted for weeks, which in reality they just met around three hours ago.

Little Sulli pull her hand from her mother’s, swiftly running to crush her body to the two sweet little girls there.

Sooyoung chuckled, shaking her head as she takes a seat across Taeyeon and Yoona sits across Sunny. The rest of them, Yuri, Tiffany, Seohyun and Hyoyeon are just busying themselves with the menu.

“Mommy! Daddy! Can I play with Sooyeon and Soojung?!” little Sulli asked excitedly, earning a nod from the two tall brunettes, obviously enough to get attention from all women there.

“Okay, but come to mommy when the food is here, okay? Mommy will feed you..”

“Nee!!!” little Sulli exclaimed happily, quickly making her way to the small playground there with little Soojung and little Sooyeon along.

“Daddy?” Taeyeon questioned, definitely not the only person who hear that because there is six pairs of eyes including her darting right to the two tall women there.

“What?” Sooyoung asked innocently. Yoona is blushing.

“You just sleepover for two nights and already married to Sooyoung?” Yuri asked dumbly, earning a light elbow from her girlfriend.

“What’s with the calling?”

“What’s wrong with that?” Sooyoung asked calmly, actually trying to make it no big deal.

But she has to remember that she has a bunch of naughty friends, which doesn’t let thing easily go..

“Stop pretending it doesn’t matter, because it does, Sooyoung..” Sunny teased.

“What was that?” Tiffany asked, her eyes smile make it more mischievous than usual.

“Yeah.. what was that?” Taeyeon mimicked in the most evil way she could do.

“Stop making it a big deal..” Sooyoung spoke “you’re making Yoona feels uncomfortable..”

“She seems enjoying this though..” Yuri smirked. Both Hyoyeon and Seohyun gave a smile to the blushing woman. And Seohyun give one more of that, maybe an encouragement to fight for it. for love.

“How do you call each other then?” Tiffany asked teasingly “sweetie, baby, honey, sugar, babe?”

“Yah! Don--..”

“Hubby..”

“..hmm?” and that’s enough to get all eyes darted in Yoona who obviously pretty surprised that she slipped. Enough to make Sooyoung’s face flushed pink.

Taeyeon laughed at the sight “..i don’t know what happened with you both..” she said “but I wish it was good..”

“Yeah.. tell us if it goes somewhere..” Sunny added.

The round of teasing stops right when the food comes. Taeyeon is quick to change the topic and Sooyoung never been so grateful to have the latter as she bestfriend. Taeyeon never failed to remind her why she is friend with the petite woman. Because even after she starts the teasing and such, Taeyeon knows when to stop, and definitely knows how to get the mood back into a family dinner one.

“Soo, do you remember the trip I told you?” Taeyeon spoke.

“Hmm?”

“I had a day off in Saturday.. let’s go on a trip for two days and a night..” the petite woman grinned “I rented a beach house..” she said excitedly, glancing on her friends in turn “we can share the payment.. and it must be fun!!”

“I am so in!!” Yuri said.

Tiffany smiled “it sounds great..”

“Yeah.. it’s been a long time since we had vacation..” Seohyun mumbled “we need this..”

 

“Soo, Yoona? What do you think?”

“I don’t mind..” Yoona shrugged, glancing over to the tall brunette, hoping for a yes obviously.

“..hmm.. it will be fun..” Sooyoung smiled.

They laughed, they cheered, and talking about whatever they should prepare for their trip. They’re so excited.

But, why the heck Sooyoung has that strange feeling if something not okay?

Shrugging it off, Sooyoung puts a smile as she drowned into the conversation.

Things will be okay.. it’s just a vacation, a trip, right? what’s could happen in a night and two days anyway?