Should've seen it coming

Love that Left

Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon are walking back to the living room from the kitchen, swiftly earning the rest of their attention.

Yoona is still sobbing quietly with Sunny and Tiffany on her side while the two latter are busily trying to calm the tall woman.

And upon hearing footsteps, their head swiftly turn to the three woman, and having staring time like asking what happen while seeing Sooyoung’s red and tired eyes.

Yoona frowned, quickly stood up from the couch, walking right to Sooyoung, holding the taller woman’s hand tightly before she walked into her room, their room, leaving others there without saying a word.

Yuri, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany are staring to each other, silently letting them walked away from there. They need time to talk, time for themselves.

 

Yoona doesn’t even waiting for Sooyoung’s respond when she dragged the tall brunette with her, stepping inside the room, swiftly closed the door and lock it before wrapping Sooyoung into a tight hug, as tight as she could be, face buried on Sooyoung’s neck.

It hurts her knowing that Sooyoung was crying.

And for whatever reason it was, Yoona just hates it.

“..Soo… are you okay?” Yoona asked, pulling from the hug slightly, arms circling around Sooyoung’s neck.

Sooyoung gave soft chuckles before she answered “..you should drag your sister instead, and ask her that..”

Yoona pouted “did she say something that hurt you?”

“..are you worried?” Sooyoung smiled softly, leaning closer while rubbing the tip of her nose on Yoona’s, wrapping her arms around Yoona’s waist, pulling the latter closer.

“Isn’t that obvious?” Yoona whispered “..Soo, I am scared..”

“..i am here, not going anywhere..”

“..what did you talk about with them?”

“You, obviously..” Sooyoung gave a soft naughty smile.

Yoona tightened her arms “..don’t leave me again..”

“..did I seem like I was about to leave you?”

“You cried..” Yoona frowned “they must say something that hurt you, and I hate it..”

“They don’t hurt me, Yoona..”

“..then.. can you tell me what you were talking about with them so that I am not dead worried over the thought about them asking you to leave me?”

Sooyoung seem to lost in her thought before she answered “..they ask me where I want this headed to..”

“..and may I know what answer you gave them?”

Sooyoung shrugged, keeping her soft smile “..somewhere forever..”

“..that’s exactly like how I want us..”

“But I want to make sure that you want this as much as I do..”

“I do.. trust me.. I do, more than you do..”

“..i am just--..”

“I still have a month.. less than a month..” Yoona cut, grazing her lips on Sooyoung’s lightly “..i will make you falling for me.. I will..”

Sooyoung chuckled softly “..you’re pretty stubborn, aren’t you?”

“I am just persistent.. on what’s supposed to be mine..”

“Yours?”

“Hmm.. just like how I am yours.. we will take this to forever..”

Sooyoung gave soft chuckle when she spoke “..we’re going home this noon..” she said, giving a short pause as she voiced it carefully “..and I think… it’s better if you stay at your home for a while..”

Yoona pouted, frowning “I knew it!” she said, pulling right away, in the verge of tears “they said something about staying away from me, right?!”

“..shh..” Sooyoung pulled Yoona closer, running the tip of her nose on Yoona’s side façade, trying to calm the latter “they don’t.. they don’t..” she said “nobody can tell me what to do, Yoona..” she added “but I just figure out that we both need this.. time to think..”

“I don’t need time, Soo..”

“I just need to convince yourself that you want us.. before you convince me..”

“I want you.. I want us..” Yoona replied immediately “…Soo, I want to go home with you..”

“..give us time..” Sooyoung said “I promise to meet you tomorrow?”

“Soo--..”

“I promise..”

“Promise?”

“..yeah..” Sooyoung giggled softly “..after tomorrow, you can’t take back whatever answer you give me..”

“I don’t even need tomorrow to think about this..”

“..i need.. to figure out things..”

“But it won’t change my mind..” Yoona replied “I am waiting for five years.. there is no way I will let this pass.. I won’t..”

“..fine.. fine..” Sooyoung chuckled softly.

“..and tell me that there won’t be something change between us..”

“There’s nothing change in between us..” Sooyoung replied.

Yoona said nothing, it’s just that this close proximity is killing her. She is really trying hard, but it’s harder than how she could hold back, that she can’t help but gazing down on Sooyoung’s lips, having that seriously big urge to press her lips on that tempting one.

And Sooyoung is sure realizing it from Yoona’s silence.

“..what are you waiting for?” Sooyoung puts a sweet naughty smile as she whispered.

Yoona’s lips curved into a smile when she crushed hers on Sooyoung’s. slowly, gently, but it’s just really take her all that she can’t bear it anymore.

Sooyoung let Yoona to take control, that she let Yoona to pour all that fear, anxious, and her worries into a brightened one, a lightened one. And a kiss they share, from Sooyoung will always enough. Well, maybe not exactly one. But kisses she shares with Sooyoung will always enough.

Yoona’s arms around Sooyoung’s neck are enough to pull the tall brunette closer, gently nibbling Sooyoung’s lower lip, light biting, even when it turned into sensual kisses.

It feels great, way more than great.

And it turns even more than great when their tongues slip in between, making it more harder to break.

Shallow breaths, panting hard, abnormally beating heart, heated body, and all that follow are obviously not enough to stop them. Not when they have nothing in mind than each other, claiming what theirs.

It’s when their chests tightened, Yoona they pulled slightly, feeling their hot breaths hitting each other’s faces, temple in touch, and lingering their lips, over and over again..

They don’t want to stop..

“..are you feeling better?” Sooyoung whispered, letting Yoona feeling her words with their lips.

Yoona shook her head gently, not letting their lips parted at least.

Sooyoung gave a soft smile before she slid her face on Yoona’s side façade, pushing Yoona gently until the latter’s back hit the door, showering kisses in her way from Yoona’s cheek, jaw, to the latter’s neck, not forgetting to mark what’s hers.

Yoona is tilting her head slightly while Sooyoung is taking her time, kissing and to biting.

And Sooyoung is doing her part.

“..can i?” Sooyoung whispered.

Yoona nodded.

That silent approval from the other woman is enough to tell her that they want each other way more than they can voice out, marking wherever she can reach. With the approval, Sooyoung doesn’t even need to hold back.

Sooyoung slid her hands inside Yoona’s shirt which obviously doesn’t bothered by Yoona at all, rested both her hands on Yoona’s bare waist, gently running her hands, massaging while her tongue is pretty much doing the same on Yoona’s neck to collarbone.

and it’s way more than far when that hitched breaths turn into messing moans, where Yoona’s fingers already tangled, losing in between Sooyoung’s hair, and Sooyoung’s hands are already lost inside Yoona’s shirt, and getting higher every time Sooyoung leaves another love bites.

Leaving her hands inside Yoona’s shirt, roaming freely as how she knows she is allowed to do, Sooyoung pulled from Yoona’s neck, only to get a dissatisfied and annoyed groan from the latter.

“..okay..” Sooyoung chuckled softly “..i think you need shower now..” she said, eyeing her marks in satisfaction on Yoona’s neck, visible marks that obviously so much more on all over their body from whatever they did last night.

“And so do you..” Yoona whispered, pulling closer, giving no change for Sooyoung to take out her hands from her shirt.

Sooyoung giggled “now? they’re still outside..”

“We locked the door..” Yoona replied “..and I am not going to stay with you for a little while…” she frowned “give me something I could remember for these few torturing nights I will spend without you..”

“..seriously?” Sooyoung giggled “are you being serious with that?”

“Yes, and please at least make it as great that I can still feeling you in that nights..”

Sooyoung escaped another chuckle before she whispered hazily “..i have something in mind.. but Yoona.. I don’t think it can help you surviving your torturing nights..” she added “..you might dying to meet me right second after we parted..”

“..try me..” Yoona whispered back.

Sooyoung chuckled, giving a sweet naughty smile as she carry Yoona while the latter swiftly wrapping her legs around Sooyoung’s waist.

“..fine.. I will gave you one you could never forget not matter how much you try..”

Yoona giggled, her face heated, all red, so red, but she hugs Sooyoung tightly with her face on Sooyoung’s neck when the taller one is making her way inside the bathroom.

“…you’re mine, Sooyoung.. you’re mine..”

-----

 

It is already night when they arrived home, when Sooyoung and Sulli arrived home.

Sooyoung is tiredly unlocking the door with little Sulli is walking by her side, hand in hand. Sooyoung is too tired that she already bought food in their way home to eat before sleeping. And that’s what she planned.

With the door unlocked, little Sulli swiftly jumped around, running inside happily.

There is no place as comfortable as home.

“Sulli baby, don’t run..” Sooyoung scolded softly, but having a smile on her face by her cute little’s daughter excitement.

“Uncleee!!” little Sulli yelled excitedly by the sight of a familiar man on the couch, watching TV.

Sooyoung’s brows creased, walking after Sulli quickly after locking the front door.

Sooyoung stood up in the living room, frozen the moment she saw the tall man who is, by now, having the grinning little Sulli on his lap.

“Hey, babe..” the tall man greeted sweetly.

And Sooyoung swore, she doesn’t even know how to feel by now. She really doesn’t. That's when she saw the tall familiar man in the living room, her apartment's living room, with a sweet smile on his face..

“..op—oppa?”