Never enough

Love that Left

“Mommy!! Mommy!!” little Sulli jumped slightly on her mother’s lap, sitting as Sooyoung pulled her in a hug, obviously to prevent the excited little kid from falling.

“Yes baby?” Sooyoung asked softly wearing a smile along “and, sit properly..”

They just had their dinner, three of them. And yes, it’s Sulli’s favorite. And nothing feels better to spend their family’s time in the living room, watching some movie. And sure, it’s a family movie.

“Mommy!! Can daddy stay with us here?!”

“..wh-what?” Sooyoung stuttered. She glanced on the tall girl who is sitting beside her, but Yoona seems to wear the same surprised look as hers, like telling her that ‘it’s not me’ kind of look.

“..wh-why you suddenly ask that, baby?” Sooyoung asked softly, fingers brushing little Sulli’s hair gently.

“Mommy said I can only live with family, right?”

“..hmm..” Sooyoung hummed, nodding slightly, watching her cute little daughter narrating something. And it’s seriously get cuter as little Sulli’s brows furrowed and creased, but in the other time grinning brightly.

“And.. and daddy is a family, right?”

“..mm.. hmm..” this time, Sooyoung hummed doubtfully. Since Sulli is straddling on her lap, all Sooyoung does is sparing glances over the tall girl who is obviously enjoying this way too much.

And it’s not like Yoona doesn’t want to help.. but for her, it’s just to adorable to watch Sooyoung stuttered over her little daughter’s words. And she is currently wearing a smile while watching what more interesting than the movie at the moment.

“So, daddy can live here, right?”

“..mm..hmm.. er.. it’s..” Sooyoung sighed inwardly. Of course holding back that curses because she is with her little daughter, and because as a mom, it’s just not right.

“..but—but.. baby..” Sooyoung said “daddy has her own home.. ri-right Yoona?” Sooyoung glanced with that hopeful look, while little Sulli is wearing her excited happy look.

Yoona swore, if their situation can’t get any serious, she will already burst out laughing.

“..yeahh..” Yoona mumbled, obviously seem like trying to hold back her laughter.

Sooyoung sighed inwardly, she is seriously close to escaped a relieved sigh before Yoona added.

“But..” the latter paused, making Sooyoung and little Sulli turned back to her.

Yoona reached out both her arms, lifting Sulli up from Sooyoung’s lap, and put the little girl on her lap as she said “daddy doesn’t mind to sleep over at daddy’s other home..” she said to the little girl before turned to face Sooyoung with an innocent naughty smile who is definitely too speechless to talk.

“Yeeiii!!” Little Sulli yelled excitedly “mommy!!! Can daddy sleepover tonight?!” she asked just as excited.

“..that’s.. umm—umm.. that’s.. er..” Sooyoung sighed, eyeing Yoona suspiciously but all she gets is that innocent smile “..mommy thinks that—that.. daddy’s sisters must be looking for her right now, right Yoona?” she tried again.

Not that Sooyoung doesn’t like this idea. She just know that it’s clearly not a really good idea.. she does..

 

“I am a grown up woman..” Yoona said “and I even already have a little daughter..” Yoona glanced to the grinning Sulli, giving the same big grin before she turned back to Sooyoung “why would they be worried on me?”

“..what?!” Sooyoung mouthed Yoona silently when little Sulli’s eyes focused on her daddy, but as soon as Sulli turned back to her, Sooyoung swiftly escaped an awkward coughs.

“..but—but.. it’s… mm..”

“Tomorrow is Sunday..” Yoona said “and we have a date..” she smiled innocently “..a family date, right baby..” she turned to the little kid who is again, nodding excitedly.

“Besides they all know you.. why would the be worried..”

And there, Sooyoung stared at Yoona disbelievingly, and all Yoona gives is that innocent smile.

“So, mommy!! Can daddy sleep over tonight?!!”

Sooyoung opened , but closed it again in another second. She is completely wordless. It’s two over one. And the fact that it’s her little daughter and… yes, Yoona.. make Sooyoung completely lose.. definitely..

And so, Sooyoung finally gave a smile as her teeth gritted in between, not in anger anyway. It’s just tightly shut as she mumbled “..you better call your sister..”

Yoona’s grin widened, leaned closer to Sooyoung as she whispered “..sure, babe..” she teased, definitely teasing the so pissed Sooyoung, before she cheered with the little girl, even giving a toss.

Sooyoung stared at both dumbfounded, sighing in defeat.

-----

 

They’re watching movie, and they don’t even know when it got late as little Sulli’s already asleep on Sooyoung’s lap, leaning on her mother’s body.

Sooyoung’s eyes glued on the TV with both her arms wrapped tightly around Sulli.

Yoona is sitting just right beside Sooyoung, and she even leaned on Sooyoung with her head on the brunette’s shoulder, and Sooyoung sure has no problem with that.

And Yoona clearly has no idea about what the movie is about. She is way to much drown by this cuddling thing.

“..Soo..” Yoona called, knowing that the little girl is already too tired to even listen about their conversation in her sleep.

“..hmm?”

“Are you.. mad?” Yoona asked, lifting her head to meet Sooyoung’s eyes.

Sooyoung turned to face Yoona “why should i?”

“If you don’t like I sleepover-..”

“It’s not that I don’t like about you sleeping here, Yoona..” Sooyoung swiftly cut “..i’m just.. you know..” Sooyoung ended, doesn’t even know how to voice it out.

“Know what?”

“..nothing..”

“Soo-..”

“This remind me so much about us..” Sooyoung cut, giving a reassuring smile to show Yoona that it’s not something bad, or big “..it’s just..” Sooyoung paused, but what come only words of teasing.. it’s just something hold her back “you might get too comfortable sleeping here, and maybe ended up living here with us..” Sooyoung teased, ended in a playful smirk.

“..and if that happen.. will you mind?” Yoona replied, but no teasing smile, no naughty grin.

Sooyoung eyed the latter, wondering if it’s another tease when she ended up with another teasing “..definitely not, hubby..”

Yoona’s lips curved a smile. And yes, she enjoys how Sooyoung calls her just now, way too much, even if she knows Sooyoung is teasing her.

“..hubby?” Yoona wore a naughty smirk as she leaned closer.

“Why? do you need to get used to that first?”

Yoona chuckled softly “..i think.. I already am..”

And the world seems to stop. It’s right when they’re drowning into each other’s eyes. and that little proximity doesn’t help any better. They both sure are trying to hold themselves from closing the tiny gap as how they’re holding their breath.

Sooyoung escapes a soft giggle, nervously “..we should watch the-..”

And before Sooyoung can turn back to the TV, their lips already crushed, hard.

And it’s Yoona who get a little less self control on Sooyoung.. and maybe just because it’s Sooyoung, she knows she doesn’t really need that..

And damn..

If people say that kisses are addicting.. they’re so damn right..

And if people say that one never enough.. they’re sure already feel like what Yoona and Sooyoung feel right there..

Because no matter how hard they try to control themselves, it’s just impossible when they’re staying in the same room. And with that eyes who told each other that they want them.. it just got worse..

But definitely worth it..

That kiss is obviously now an innocent one..

Not when they’re using tongue.. and they both are sure getting better on that.. and like they’re learning from experiences.. like how to keep that longer.. the kiss.. and with their tongues melted into each other’s mouth..

But what worse..

It’s definitely when the kiss get hotter than how it already was..

Because it’s definitely not a good idea to sleepover..

Because it’s definitely the kiss that start it all..

And because it definitely the kiss’s fault..

Because whoever see it.. and whoever stay right in their place right now..

Knows it better..

That it’s the kiss, definitely kind of kiss.. which is asking for more…