Giving in to love

Love that Left

Sooyoung is still carefully hugging her little daughter in her embrace when the kiss is still going on, while Yoona, knowing that Sooyoung won’t move much with little Sulli on her lap, leaning closer to the tall brunette, to where it’s enough to make them lost in between the kiss even more.

And it’s just time when the kiss got deeper and harder than how it already was.

To when Yoona can’t even contain herself to hold back, and the more they get into the kiss, the more they already lost their mind.

Yoona’s hands already slid on Sooyoung’s face, cupping the brunette’s jaw securely before one of her hand slid on Sooyoung’s nape, pulling closer so that they can get more, and more of each other.

They took the kiss gently at first, and it’s just always when their tongues works with it, it makes everything more perfect, and sweeter.

The kiss tastes sweeter than before, sweeter than ever, and just too much to pull back..

Their hot breaths are hitting in a short deep pants, enough to light the fire more, as how they already burned into it..

Blood rushes all over their body, while their hearts are clearly doing a very good job to keep them in fire by the loud and fast thuds, and by now, looking at how they lost on their surrounding, its worsen.

 

It’s a feeling someone clearly fighting for it.. but the other one obviously keeps fighting against it..

But in the end, they both lost.. and while the other one falling deeper and deeper into it.. the other woman is clearly lost to her own denial..

Love.. and when it talks.. nobody save enough to stand still on their place..

Because on some point, people are giving up.. either for good because love works just fine.. and for bad, because sometimes there are still things out from their own will..

 

They break the kiss only for second, just enough to keep their lungs working, just enough to give another shot..

And obviously one never enough..

It’s when they’re having their eyes closed, temples connected, and enjoying that lingered sweet tastes still on their lips, kisses still happen, and a peck or two.. or more in between their short break are enough to tell them, that none of them want to stop.

Maybe the only thing that prevented them from going any further is because they know that they are not alone.. that, there is still little Sulli in between them.

But kisses are sure good enough when they can’t get what they want.

Yoona leaned over again, meeting their lips in another turn for a hard and deep kiss.. even more than their first..

To where it leads into something more dangerous..

And when twice are not enough, just like how it going over and over again..

 

The kiss only stopped right when the Sooyoung’s phone on the table rings and vibrate. Startling from the sudden voice, the two women are pulling apart swiftly when the voice wake Sulli’s up.

“..mommy?” little Sulli called, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

“Ye-yes baby?” Sooyoung asked in between her pants while Yoona is trying to calm herself down, trying to cool her heated face and burning soul.

“..mommy.. I’m sleepy…” little Sulli said. The phone stops ringing, but it took only second before it rings and vibrates again.

“..okay, hmm-…”

“..answer the call..” Yoona said “I will take Sulli to her room..”

“Ah, o-okay…” Sooyoung replied, letting Yoona took little Sulli from her embrace, and walking to the little kid’s room.

Sooyoung watches Yoona stepped inside the room before she picks up the call.

“..hmm?”

Hey, babe..”

“..ah, oppa..”

Are you busy? What are you doing?”

“..hmm, nope.. just watching..”

Care to tell me you accompany?”

“Sulli obviously..” Sooyoung chuckled softly.

“Ah, only my princess?”

“..hmm… what do you think?” Sooyoung asked playfully.

“Choi Sooyoung, are you cheating on me?”

Sooyoung giggled “..just a friend..”

Sooyoung hears a short pause before the man asks silently “….care to tell me who?”

“..hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed “even if I tell you, you won’t know which friend I told you..”

“..try me..”

Sooyoung let out another chuckles “it’s a friend..”

Soo-..”

“Why are you calling so late, oppa?”

Choi Sooyoung.. we almost never talked ever since you’re in Seoul.. and we won’t even talk if it’s not me who calls..” the man said “..and is that how you greeted your fiancé?”

Sooyoung escapes a soft chuckles “so, how should I greet you then?”

Hmm.. I honestly expect something more like ‘hello baby.. how are you doing?’ or something like ‘I miss you..’”

Sooyoung giggled “then maybe you should give me more time to miss you..”

What? are you kidding me? don’t tell me you decided to stay there longer, Choi Sooyoung..” the man threatened playfully “..i’m so not going to postpone our wedding again..” he said “not after you make me wait like 3 years.. turned down my confession countless times.. and even postpone our wedding like 2 times already..”

“Hey, I didn’t ask you to wait..” Sooyoung teased.

Yes, blame me for loving you that much..”

Sooyoung giggled “you’re cheesy..”

Hey, at least I’m being cheesy to the right person!” he said “and please tell me, you didn’t extend your plan to stay there any longer.. I’m dying to meet you, to hug you, and to kiss you here…”

“..hmm, let me think about that..” Sooyoung teased.

Choi Sooyoung-..” and the man called desperately.

“Fine.. fine..” Sooyoung giggled “why are you so worried, it’s not like I can go anywhere..”

If I know you will stay there for months, I will rethink about letting you go in the first place..” the man replied “..and trust me, you have no idea how scared I was right now..”

Sooyoung went silent over her fiancé’s words “..what are you so scared about? I told you, i--..”

Losing you..”

And that answer enough to left them both in a moment of silence.

“..i won’t go anywhere..” Sooyoung whispered silently.

You left me to Seoul.. and you only bring Sulli with you.. and you even refused to let me go along with both of you..”

Hey, who will take care of your company if you left with us? And I am only here to catch up with my friends..”

My parents ca--..”

“They’re already so busy, oppa..” Sooyoung cut “besides, it’s around one month left, right?”

You have no idea how much it kills me.. waiting for you.. missing you.. and you don’t call me even once..” the man spoke “babe, I miss you like crazy..” he added after a short paused “…don’t you miss me too?”

“Hmm.. let me see..” Sooyoung teasingly said.

Yahh!! Choi Sooyoung!!”

Sooyoung giggled “okay, okay.. you know I am just kidding..”

The man on the other line heaved a soft sigh before he spoke quietly “..can you tell me your accompany just now?”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung doubtfully hummed, before she mumbled softly “..it’s Yoona..” she said “do you know her?” Sooyoung asked, but no answer, no reply.

“..oppa?” Sooyoung called “are you still there?”

“..Ah, yes..”

“Why? did you ever meet Yoona?”

No, of course not.. when did I ever meet any of your friends?” he answered “..should I come and visit you? maybe I can get to know who is my soon-to-be wife’s friends that she is dying to meet..”

Sooyoung chuckles softly “you can’t..” she said “I want you to miss me more..”

Are you sure you want me only to miss you? because clearly, miss Choi, you’re torturing me..”

Sooyoung giggled “and now, you’re being over dramatic..”

“..yes, please try to be me..” the man said childishly.

Sooyoung chuckled softly “..oppa, take a rest.. you just got home from work, right?”

..hmm, honestly, i’m still at the company..”

“What? yah! Go home now!” Sooyoung said “you can get sick, you know..”

“That’s actually the idea..” the man answered “I want to see if you’re willing going back to Japan if I get sick..”

“If you caught fever?”

“Then, what kind of sickness will make you come here, back to me?”

“Oppa, please stop joking around..” Sooyoung giggled softly “it’s not a good things to joke about your health..”

Fine.. by the way, don’t have too much fun with your friend.. you’re having to much fun with them that you forgot to call me..”

Okay.. okay..” Sooyoung smiled “go home now, and take a rest.. I will call you later, okay..”

Promise?”

Sooyoung laughed silently at her childish fiancé “okay, okay.. now go home..”

Yes babe.. anything for you..”

Sooyoung shook her head slightly with a small smile on her face “bye.. night oppa..”

“Bye.. and I love you..”

“..me too..” Sooyoung whispered softly before she ended the call, the call that brings her back to the reality.

Sooyoung sighed, staring at her phone in her grip on her lap.

 

Sooyoung stood up from the couch, turned off the TV before she walks inside her room. She got into the bathroom inside her room for a quick wash up. Sooyoung walked out to her room and she already finds Yoona sits on her bed.

“..so, I will sleep just sleep on the couch..” Yoona said “..just asking your permission to take one of this..” she said, pointing to the pillow.

“Oh don’t!” Sooyoung swiftly answered “how come I let you sleep on the couch..” she said “sleep here, I will sleep with Sulli..”

Yoona eyed the tall brunette, and Sooyoung is staring back at her confusedly.

“..why?”

“Sulli’s room has a single bed..” Yoona pointed.

“..hmm, yeah.. but it will still enough for us..”

“..yours bigger..” Yoona said.

“Yes, but-..”

Yoona sighed in disappointment, was she hoping too much?

“I don’t want to cause any uncomfortable situation for both you and Sulli..” Yoona said, taking one pillow from the bed “I will just sleep out-..”

“..then, is it okay for you to sleep with me?” Sooyoung said, swiftly grabbing Yoona’s hand before the latter can even take a step.

“Sooyoung, you don’t have to if you do-..”

“Please..”

Both woman are staring in silence, with Sooyoung’s hand is still gripping Yoona’s before Yoona let out an awkward cough “..hmm.. I will go get a quick wash up..”

“..a-ah.. yes..” Sooyoung said awkwardly, releasing Yoona’s hand from her grip.

 

As Yoona is walking inside the bathroom, Sooyoung climb on her bed, lying as her mind wondered, wondering if it’s okay to do this.. wondering if it’s a right thing to do..

Because she know, it’s clearly not a good idea to sleep together..

After what happened earlier in the living room, she knows it better that both of them are obviously find it hard to hold themselves.. not when they clearly knows, and definitely aware of what their hearts looking for..

Sooyoung closed her eyes, and all that images, memories about her past that haunted her greatly coming back in second.

This is bad.. maybe her decision to come back to Seoul was never been a good idea at all..

Maybe she shouldn’t have to come back here.. maybe she better never finds it out what her heart is leading her to.. maybe it’s better if she pretends that everything okay, get married, and live happily ever after..

Maybe her reason to come back to Seoul in the first place should just vanish the moment it crossed her mind.. or maybe she should buried that deep down and pretends to never known it..

Maybe it would be better than finding herself here, stuck again.. over and over again to the same woman..

Because she knows, no matter how many times she shares a kiss, or making out with her fiancé, her mind can keep her in her sanity.. on earth..

But it’s just flirty comments.. and kisses.. with her, that enough to drive Sooyoung out from her mind..

And Sooyoung knows, one thing leads to another..

 

Yoona’s mind is messing with the thought of what she heard earlier. She doesn’t mean to eavesdrop, but she heard Sooyoung conversation in the phone. Even there is no sweet talking, and no sweet calling.. she knows, it’s Sooyoung’s fiancé.

It left her a month to get the brunette back, before the wedding ruined her life.. Sooyoung’s wedding..

Sooyoung left once.. and she lives in regret for 5 years..

Doesn’t this supposed to be another chance.. that God still loves her enough to give her a chance to fix her mistake? Doesn’t this supposed to mean that second chance is more than worth trying for?

And she can’t let Sooyoung left again.. not if she knows that Sooyoung is still the one and the only one that own her heart..

Not when she knows that she has her chance to make it happen.. making Sooyoung hers..

 

Yoona stepped out from the bathroom, walking near the bed. She can see Sooyoung lying on the other side of the bed, with the brunette’s back on her.

And Sooyoung must be so into her thought that she doesn’t even realized Yoona already out from the bathroom. It’s just when Yoona climb on the bed, lying beside her, and it’s when a pair of arms made its way around Sooyoung’s waist that Sooyoung’s body tensed.

“..Yo-yoona?” Sooyoung’s voice trailed when she felt Yoona’s lips on her nape. Sooyoung’s was so tensed that she doesn’t even dare to turn her body.

And it’s worse when Yoona gently nibbling her nape, before lightly biting.

Sooyoung’s breath heaved, and really it’s definitely not good.

“…Yo-yoona..” Sooyoung called, hands on Yoona’s, trying to peel it of from her waist.

But Yoona is too stubborn to go stop whatever she is doing, and too determinate to finish whatever she started.

And when she can’t stop Yoona, Sooyoung tried to turn her body, but before she can even say a word, Yoona beat her to it, crushing their lips, hard.

Without saying a word, Yoona lifted her body with their lips still connected, climb on top of Sooyoung while the brunette completely lost in it, again.

And with their bodies press against each other, tongues work more in between kisses, sanity only a word to forget and nothing is enough to bring them back, back on earth when they’re already high..

Sooyoung has her arms wrapped around Yoona’s neck, while Yoona has her left arm to prop herself slightly with her right hand already going far, far inside Sooyoung’s shirt, fingers gently roaming on Sooyoung’s bare tummy.

And when their breaths hitched in between their kisses, panting hard to be save from their breathless kiss, but refusing to stop whatever is going on right now, Yoona trailed her lips down to Sooyoung’s jaw, going to the brunette’s neck, and stop there, just not stop nibbling and biting, and working her tongue.

“..ah..a-ahh.. Yo-yoona.. mm.. no—no..” Sooyoung’s chest moving ups and downs desperately, trying to stop Yoona in between her little breath that left with both hands on Yoona’s shoulder, trying to push Yoona gently, but Yoona doesn’t listen.

“..Yo-y-yoona..”

Yoona finally stops marking Sooyoung’s neck but she moves to Sooyoung’s side façade, stop right on Sooyoung’s ear and whispered softly “..please..” she said softly, and Yoona knows, it’s enough to break Sooyoung’s wall down., because Sooyoung stops pushing her, and stop moving.

Yoona moves her face and stops right when her eyes meets Sooyoung’s.

“..yo-yoona.. we—we shouldn’t do this..” Sooyoung whispered softly “..i—i..”

“..I want you…” Yoona said, her eyes gazing into Sooyoung’s lovingly and that hard and serious gaze is enough to tell Sooyoung that Yoona has no intention to stop “..i want you, Sooyoung.. make me yours..” she whispered softly “..please..”

“..it’s just us..” Yoona whispered as she trailed her lips on Sooyoung’s cheek “and.. let’s just keep think that way.. it’s only us now..” she added softly, reaching Sooyoung’s ear “..please..”

“..this is my first, Soo..” Yoona said softly “..and I want nobody but you..” she added “..because everything precious on me will only be worthy if I give it to nobody.. nobody but you..”

With that, Sooyoung flipped themselves over, making her on Yoona’s top. Saying no word, Sooyoung crushed her lips back to Yoona’s, kissing deep and hard, even more than their previous kiss..

That night, they know, they’re already way too far to get back into their sanity…

That they’re lost, way too far from what’s right and what’s wrong..

They’re playing with fire.. and they got burned in it..

To where they know, they fall into sin..

But for them.. this sin they’re ever falling for..

Will might be the sweetest that they had ever falling for.. the perfect sweetest to fall..