Lost in between what's right and what's wrong

Love that Left

Little Sulli opened her eyes, and just as she wide awake, her mind just filled with the images of her parents, her new daddy.

With an excited smile, little Sulli jumped out from the bed, quickly opened her door as she made her way towards her mother’s room, obviously want to check if her daddy still there, in their home.

Carefully, little Sulli opened her mother’s door room as she walked inside, having the sight the two woman in blanket, hugging.

Little Sulli walked closer as she doesn’t care about stepping on her mother’s clothes, and seriously, thanks to the blanket, at least, what comes into the innocent little girl’s sight is just the Sooyoung’s bare shoulder with Yoona in her embrace, burying her face on Sooyoung’s chest, with only the back of her head in Sulli’s eyes.

“..mommy.. daddy..” Little sulli called “mommy!!”

Sooyoung let out a soft grunt as she opened her eyes.

“Mommy?”

And it’s the third call when Sooyoung got back from her dreamland, with the sudden reality hit her and swiftly took the blanket and pulled it up to cover up to her neck, letting out an awkward cough, Sooyoung spoke “..baby, what happen?”

“Mommy, why don’t daddy and you wear your clothes?” little Sulli asked innocently, pointing to the scattered clothes on the floor.

“Ah-ah.. it—it’s.. the—the air con broke last night..” Sooyoung quickly reasoned, slipping whatever crossed her mind.

“Ahh..” little Sulli nodded obediently.

“..baby..” Sooyoung called “can you wait for mommy and daddy outside?” she asked softly “mommy will wake daddy up, and make breakfast for us, okay?”

“Nee!” the little girl nodded excitedly, happily making her way out from her mother’s room.

 

Sooyoung sighed, noted to at least not to let this kind of thing happen again.. not to her so innocent angel..

As her eyes moved down, Sooyoung’s gaze fall to the still sleeping woman, looking at how peacefully the woman is sleeping still, her other angel, Sooyoung must say, and with that, her lips curves a smile.

Regret, there is no such thing.. Sooyoung knows why in the end she drown into Yoona’s sweet words, and obviously, no matter how hard she denied it, she knows, the only reason why she let herself fall into this..

She knows..

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung called softly “..yoona..” her fingers brushed Yoona’s hair gently, only to get the latter cuddling more on her chest.

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung bended slightly “..wake up..” she whispered softly.

Yoona let out a soft grunt as she slowly opened her eyes, definitely lack of sleep, and obviously need more of that..

“..i am sleepy..” Yoona mumbled with her face buried on Sooyoung’s chest.

Sooyoung sighed before she mumbled a soft “..of course.. you make me stayed up all night..”

Still with her face buried on Sooyoung’s chest, Yoona tightened her hug, feeling Sooyoung’s warmed her body with hers, and a smile made its way on her face when she hears Sooyoung’s soft mumbling.

“Yoona.. wake up..” Sooyoung called.

“..hmm.. give me a little more time..”

“..we shouldn’t let this happen next time..” Sooyoung mumbled.

And that’s enough to get Yoona’s attention as the latter lifted her head to ask “why?” and seriously, her face give that so seriously innocent expression.

“Hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed “..because I have Sulli..” Sooyoung said “..she came inside just now.. and I better not let this happen anymore..”

“Then.. next time we just need to lock the door..”

“What? this-..”

“I am already wake up..” Yoona swiftly cut, pressing her lips on Sooyoung “I will wash up first, and I will make breakfast, okay...” she smiled after the peck, quickly jumped out from the bed, leaving Sooyoung there without any chance to voice another word.

This is not good.. but when heart speaks, everyone fall.. everyone..

-----

 

Ever since this morning, Sooyoung doesn’t talk much. Not when she doesn’t even know how to start a simple conversation without bringing what happened to them last night.

Sooyoung seems lost, and she doesn’t even have any idea about how could she just ended up crossing the line with who supposed to be her bestfriend. And now, she is walking mindlessly to the amusement park’s gates from the parking lot with her daughter and Yoona.

And how could she explain this to their friends? does she even need to? And why the hell Yoona doesn’t seem bothered?

Damn, does she the only one who is taken this seriously?

This is not good.. and Sooyoung knows why.. she does know..

And no matter she tried denying the truth.. Sooyoung knows that she can’t run from it forever.. she knows, she can’t..

 

Yoona glanced on the tall brunette, knowing that something bothered the tall woman, and she definitely knows what bothering the tall woman.

Thinking a way to lift Sooyoung’s mood, or at least for a moment to make them forget about whatever happened between them..

Yoona knows that she just can’t bring that somehow.. not when they’re supposed to have fun in the amusement park with their little girl.

“..are you sulking?” Yoona glanced on Sooyoung with a teasing smile.

“..hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows creased by Yoona’s question “..sulking? do I look like I’m sulking?” she asked back, staring weirdly at the latter “..and why should i?”

 “Well.. maybe because..” Yoona paused, glancing at little Sulli whose eyes glued greatly on the big gates with that big rounded eyes, seriously, that little girl’s eyes must be sparkling already, before Yoona leaned closer to Sooyoung’s side façade “..i held our baby’s hand instead of yours?” she whispered hazily.

Sooyoung lost her words, turned to Yoona but nothing comes to her mind.

Yoona smiled innocently, and in the end, Sooyoung escapes a soft scoff “..seriously.. you..”

“..you know, if you’re that jealous-..”

“Yoona, really..” Sooyoung cut, giving an amused look while meeting Yoona’s naughty innocent smile “you might want to stop with that little imagination of yours..”

“..then, tell me you’re not..” Yoona whispered with a smirk. And really, little Sulli is just too amazed by the sight of that big park, her eyes glistering, and her mind already putting into a good line of what should she tries with her parents.

And that little girl just has no time to mind her parent playful teases, not when she is practically in her dreamland.

 

“..and tell me why I should?” Sooyoung whispered back.

“You’re not answering..” Yoona grinned naughtily.

Sooyoung gave an amused soft chuckle “because Im Yoona.. you’re talking weird things.. again..” she added.

“There.. you’re still not answering…”

“Fine.. I’m not..” Sooyoung gave up.

But Sooyoung’s words widened Yoona’s grin “..and when you did..” she said, giving an evil smile “it’s already too late..”

“What? why?”

“Because I already asked you like about three or four times..” Yoona answered “the only reason why you’re going round and round are because you don’t want to lie..” she said, and there another naughty smile “or you can’t admit the truth..”

“What?! yo--..”

“Mommyy!! Daddy!!” little Sulli yelled excitedly, jumping in joy as they’re getting nearer to the amusement park’s gate “come on!! Runn!! Runn!!” she added, running already with her hand locked with Yoona, dragging the tall woman along.

Yoona even spare another innocent naughty smile before she turned and keep her pace with the excited little Sulli.

Sooyoung sighed, shaking her head slightly but wearing a small smile anyway..

It does feel like having a family..

-----

 

Their date ended up more fun than they thought, and it’s just really the right way to forget all their problem, and lost in a different world. A world without doubt, without fear, and just without pain.

It’s all fun..

Especially their little girl, judging by how little Sulli falling asleep on the back seat in the car on their way home due to tiredness, she must be so damn exhausted..

Sooyoung parked her car in front of Yoona’s house after about less than 20 minutes driving.

“..thank you for today..” Yoona spoke “I have a lot of fun.. I never did have this much fun.. and this is just the best day in my life..” she said sincerely, meeting Sooyoung’s eyes “..with you and Sulli..”

“I have a lot of fun too.. so thanks to you either..” Sooyoung added.

But it’s not enough to get Yoona to step out from the car.

Is it true that something good never last? That everything good eventually will come to an end?

But Yoona doesn’t want that..

“..we’re.. in front of your house..” Sooyoung spoke “..don’t you wa-..”

“I know..” Yoona cut, frowning.

And seeing Yoona doesn’t have any intention to get out from the car, Sooyoung inwardly sigh when she said softly “..about last night..”

“I don’t regret it.. and I want you to know.. that Sooyoung, I mean every words I said last night..” Yoona swiftly said.

“But-..”

“I know.. I know.. please.. just—just..” Yoona trailed, maybe just afraid if Sooyoung brings her fiancé up.. not, Yoona doesn’t want to hear that.

Sooyoung escapes a soft sigh, pulling Yoona into a tight hug, placing a soft kiss on Yoona’s hair.

They do know that they’re going to far.. but one thing for sure, none of them see that as a mistake..

Pulling out from the hug, Sooyoung met Yoona’s eyes “..so, see you tomorrow..” she smiled softly.

Yoona bit her lower lip. Tomorrow? She doesn’t really like the sound of it.

“..why?” Sooyoung asked, giving a playful smile as she teased “wanna sleepover for another night?”

“Can i?” and Sooyoung honestly doesn’t really expect that answer.

“You don’t want to go home?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed, her smile faded.

“..i just miss you..”

Sooyoung stared at the nervous woman, her heart keep telling her to hold the latter, but her mind tell her that it’s not a good thing.. no, definitely not..

“..go home.. go inside your house..” Sooyoung spoke, enough to make Yoona’s heart fall in disappointment.

Saying nothing, Yoona opened the door, but Sooyoung hold her hand swiftly “..don’t take too long..” she spoke.

And that’s when heart wins.

“Hmm?” Yoona hummed in confused.

“Didn’t you want to stay for another night?” Sooyoung asked back, pulling her hand back as she straightened her back to her seat “..take some clothes, I will wait here..” she said “and don’t forget to tell your sister..”

Yoona’s lips curved into a smile, and widened as she said, hiding her excitement “..okay..”

And with that, Yoona quickly made her way towards her house, and disappear behind the door.

Sooyoung closed her eyes tiredly.

What got into her?

She must be crazy..

She knows how it will end, right?

But her heart calls for it..

Love does messing with her mind.. she is lost in between what’s right and what’s wrong..

Because when love talks, everything falls.. everyone does..

To where right at this moment, she doesn’t care.. doesn’t want to know.. simply blinded by love.. because love does make people do insane things.. simply like giving up to where love calls..

And again.. she knows, Sooyoung knows that she is done to dispute her heart..

She is done..