I love you

Love that Left

“..i miss you..” Yoona mumbled in Sooyoung’s chest, Sooyoung’s bare chest, with both her arms around Sooyoung’s waist.

And really just like how Sooyoung thought it will ended up again.. it happen just like what she thought..

“..I wish this last forever..” Yoona whispered, enough to let Sooyoung hears.

It’s already midnight when they’re just staying there on the bed with only the blanket to hide their bare body, cuddling. And they had a really, really long night.

And the door is locked..

 

“..go to sleep, Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered, conversation after something like this maybe seem like a good idea, but with a relationship like what they had, maybe sleep is better.

They don’t even know how to put this into a right place.. worse, they don’t care if this is right or wrong..

“Why?” Yoona frowned “..i miss you so much, Soo.. you left for five years.. without leaving any word.. without saying goodbye..” she said, pulling from the hug slightly, arms still around Sooyoung’s waist, eyes meeting Sooyoung’s.

“It’s already midnight already.. and-..”

“And even after you come back to Seoul, I rarely spent time with you alone..” Yoona cut “we’re always with them all..”

“I come back to meet all of you..” Sooyoung answered “of course I spend my time with all of you..”

Yoona frowned, and instead of answering, she pressed her lips on Sooyoung’s, hard and deep with her hands cupping the brunette’s face before she buried her face on Sooyoung’s side façade and slid her arms around Sooyoung’s neck.

“I don’t care if it’s the truth or what..” Yoona mumbled “but I don’t want to hear it..” she added.

Sooyoung escaped soft chuckles “..don’t say it like that..” the tall brunette replied “you are acting like a jealous girlfriend..”

“I am jealous..”

Sooyoung giggles softly, pressing her lips on Yoona’s shoulder as she tightened her arms around the latter’s waist “..i don’t even have any idea why you’re..”

“..isn’t it obvious? because I am your hubby..”

That’s sweet, and it’s enough to take all over Sooyoung’s mind, that she starts running her lips all over Yoona’s bare shoulder.

And definitely, Yoona will never reject such sweet soft kisses from the woman she is in love with.

Sooyoung is taking her time, running soft kisses, earning moans in exchange.

It took them a little longer, making out before both of them stay still in their place, hugging still, calming their heart beats, and their running breath.

 

They stay still in comfortable silence, with Yoona still in Sooyoung’s embrace, burying her face on Sooyoung’s side façade, arms around Sooyoung’s neck, and Sooyoung’s arms wrapped around Yoona’s waist.

Sooyoung even thought that Yoona already fall asleep before the latter whispered softly.

“..tell me about him..”

“..hmm?”

“Your fiancée..”

Sooyoung went quiet for a moment before she answered “what do you want to know about him?”

And this time, Yoona stayed silence for a moment, doubting if she should continue this, if this will hurt her or not, but she wants to know.. she wants to know who the person who fills Sooyoung’s days when she is not around, which she finally ended up answering “..anything..”

“..he is a good person.. he is kind.. sweet.. cheesy..” Sooyoung said, escaping soft chuckles “..he is so much more than I can ask..”

Yoona frowned, but go unseen by the other woman since her face still on Sooyoung’s side façade.

“..is he good?”

“Hmm? Yeah, he is..”

“..like in what we’re doing just now?”

And again, it got Sooyoung silent for seconds.

“..Soo?”

Sooyoung sighed softly “..we never went this far..”

Yoona’s brows furrowed, pulling from the hug to meet Sooyoung’s eyes, arms still hanging around Sooyoung’s neck, trying to see if the brunette is joking or playing around.

“..are you just saying that last night.. was your first too?” Yoona gave a playful suspicious look.

“Why?” Sooyoung’s face got slightly red “do I look like someone who will sleep around?”

“No—no!” Yoona swiftly answered, but loving the sight of the blushing Sooyoung that enough to make her leaned closer for another kiss “..what I mean..” she mumbled after the kiss “..is you’re beautiful.. and attractive..” she said “and you’re in relationship.. so.. you know..”

“..we hug.. we kiss… and we make out..” Sooyoung mumbled “..but never once we got far..”

“Really?”

“..hmm..” Sooyoung nodded slightly “..i guess he is just trying to respect me..”

Yoona nodded lightly.

 

“..shouldn’t it be my question?”

“Hmm?” Yoona stared at the tall brunette confusedly.

“After all of your boyfriend your sister mentioned--..”

“Don’t trust her..” Yoona cut, pouting “..she is playing around, you know..”

“Hmm?”

“Didn’t I already tell you?” Yoona pressed their body closer while burying her face on Sooyoung’s side façade “..I won’t do this with just anyone, Sooyoung..” Yoona said “I do this because it’s you.. and just because it’s you, this mean something..”

And Sooyoung stayed silent, maybe because mostly, she doesn’t want to know what the meaning behind Yoona’s word just now..

She is scared to get there..

 

Yoona met Sooyoung’s eyes, falling deeper and harder than ever.. deeper and harder that she could be.. deeper and harder that enough to  make her wish that this, stays forever..

“..do you love him?” Yoona voiced softly. As much as she is scared of what Sooyoung answer might be, she needs to know.

Sooyoung gave a soft chuckle “..what’s with your question?”

“..Sooyoung, do you love him?” Yoona asked stubbornly.

“Yoona, every woman in this world will look at me in jealousy.. I am lucky that he chooses me..”

“..so, do you love him?”

“..he is the best I could ask for..”

“But not enough for you?”

“What make you say so?”

“Because no matter I ask you that question, you still won’t answer me..”

“He is more than enough, Yoona..”

“But not for you?”

“..he is..” Sooyoung said quietly, part of her, reassuring herself more than trying to reassuring the other woman.

“But-..”

“..he is Yunho’s oppa brother..” Sooyoung cut, her eyes meeting Yoona’s “..Yoona, he is Soojin unnie’s brother in law..” she mumbled quietly “that’s how I met him..”

“Is that the reason why—..”

“No..” Sooyoung cut.

“..then why?”

“..because he is there when someone broke me..” Sooyoung said playfully, but honestly, giving a playful grin.

But Yoona doesn’t replying with another tease or joke, instead she spoke “..then.. this person who broke you..” she whispered silently “..can she get another chance?”

Sooyoung’s smile slowly faded, shaking her head lightly she said “..no, Yoona.. don’t say that..” and obviously, her face shows fear of what might coming, of what might escape the latter’s lips.

Because if it does, things will get even more complicated than how it already was.

“..i want you Sooyoung..” Yoona said determinately, ignoring Sooyoung’s soft plead.

“..no..” Sooyoung mumbled quietly “..don’t go there, please..”

And there is when that words escapes Yoona’s lips, enough to crumpled down all the tall brunette’s defenses, crushing down all her wall and all that follows..

That’s when Yoona whispered in a low soft sweet tone “..Sooyoung.. I love you..”