Hayoung Is Back

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days later, Nami checked herself in front of the full-length mirror once more before heading out to work. She was wearing a pink shade of lipstick and applied a little bit of blush-on. Before going out, she dabbed perfume on her wrists and neck. When she finally went out of the house, she found Kwangmin waiting for her with an annoyed look on his face. Great. Now she has to deal with his PMS-ing like everyday.

"Good morning." She greeted half-heartedly. She knew he was not in a good mood. But wait, he's always not in a good mood. He's always wearing that famous frowny face of his.

"What's good in the morning?" He retorted sarcastically. See? She almost spit fire from but stopped herself.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Can we go now?" She said. He started walking away without saying anything. She followed him. Only to stop short after a few steps when someone honked at them. They both turned around to see Hayoung getting out of the car.

"Goliath!"

"Hayoung-ah!"

Hayoung hugged her first before glaring at her best friend. "Is that the way you will greet your best friend? I just came home, just so you know." She pouted. Laughing, Kwangmin pulled her for a hug.

"I missed you." He ruffled her long hair that made her groaned in irritation. "I'm sure you're tired. So we'll just go." He said as he gestured toward Nami.

Not wanting her to think of anything, Nami immediately added. "U-Uh, I work as a crew at the Jo's Coffee House."

Hayoung laughed. "Of course I knew that. Kwangmin actually told me over the phone." She said. Nami looked at him and a look of I-told-her-and-it's-no-big-deal radiating from his face.

"Oh." It was her response.

"Well then," Hayoung squeaked. "I'll be there after lunch." Then she added to Kwangmin. "Take care of Nami."

Weird. But she found herself blushing.

 

 

Nami survived the whole morning surprisingly. She survived the whole morning of torture with Kwangmin. She successfully made a cat with the milk foam but for Kwangmin, as usual, it looked like a wreck sunny side up egg. She kinda felt bad but she let it slide.  Kwangmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter