Ahjumoni

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwangmin would really find time to piss her off. Seriously, he's getting on Nami's nerves. Yesterday, in the late afternoon as she went home from the mall, she found Kwangmin inside Hayoung's house. Though it wasn't a surprise for her since she knew Kwangmin was Hayoung's best friend. But what surprised her was that Kwangmin showed his nasty attitude to her once again even though she didn't know what she did wrong to him. He was being sarcastic and all.

This morning, she thought he was already over it but she was wrong the moment he opened his mouth.

At this point, they were arguing again in front of Hayoung. No matter how Hayoung tried to go in between them, Kwangmin just won't stop.

"What's your problem, seriously?" She looked at with the same amount of rage in her eyes just like him. "I was just talking to Sungjae. What do you want me to do? Ignore him? Ignore every customer who wanted to have a conversation with me? What do you exactly want me to do? Be a freaking robot?"

"Guys, guys, please calm down." It was Hayoung, repeating the same words over and over again but none of them would want to stop at this point.

"Did I say you have to ignore every single customer? Did I say that?" Kwangmin shot back. "I just simply said no chit-chatting during work hours especially if we're busy. And that's what you did. You've been talking for more than five minutes."

"You are exaggerating!"

"Am I?"

"Yes, you are!"

"Guys! Stop it, both of you!" Hayoung's voice was much higher than both of them that made them shut their mouths. "This isn't going no where so I suggest you both should calm down."

Nami sighed. "Just tell your best friend to calm himself, Hayoung-ah. Because seriously, he's getting annoying." And with that she walked away, leaving the two behind the office.

 

 

"You should at least go easy on her," Hayoung told him the moment Nami walked out. He huffed out an irritated sigh. He was pissed and mad, he wanted to throw things at this moment.

"I can't help it," he huffed. "And it's not my fault. It's her."

"Why, because she's talking to Sungjae? I hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter