A New Friend

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you, ma'am." Nami bowed her head to the customer after she gave her her change. It was another day of her work and she totally got the hang of it. She had no problems regarding her work. In fact, she was enjoying it. Regarding her training, it was still Jisook who was her trainer. It's a good thing because she doesn't want Kwangmin to teach her about the stuff. No, just no.

"You seem full of life today," Seojin noticed.

Nami beamed at her. "Yes, of course."

"Is something really good happened?"

"No," she told her. "I'm just exemptionally happy. Is that bad?"

Seojin laughed. "Nope, not at all." She chuckled once more before she walked back to the customers' table. Nami shook her head amusingly as her co-worker retreated away.

"Good morning, sir." She greeted another customer and proceeded on her job. Minutes later, Hyemi sauntered towards her with pain written on her face. She looked like she's been attack or something.

"Nami-shi..."

"What's wrong, Hyemi-shi?" She asked worriedly at her.

"I have blisters. Ouch." She replied as she rested on arm on the counter and checked her foot with blisters. "Ouch. Ouch. I can't stand any longer than I should have. But I can't just leave off my work."

Poor Hyemi, Nami thought. But then an idea came into her mind. "I won't mind changing shift with you. You can be the cashier for today and I'll do your work in return."

"Really?" Hyemi's eyes widened. "You would do that for me, Nami-shi?"

She smiled at her. "Of course. I couldn't just let you walk around like that. You'd earn more blisters than you should have." She told her. Hyemi looked really grateful and it was enough for her to feel pleased at all.

"Thank you so much, Nami-shi. I owe you one."

"Hush, it's okay. No big deal." She said as she got off from her chair and proceeded to the awaiting customers inside the shop. She took orders from here and there. After that, she took the tray with cups of water on it to deliver it to every customers. "Water, sir...ma'am. Would you like some water?" She was smiling at them.

"Oh?" Seojin looked shock upon seeing her. She the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter