Best Friend, Best In Prank

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy Birthday..." Kwangmin greeted his best friend. There was a huge smile on his lips, he wouldn't be surprised if his lips would stretch any minute by now. "Happy birthday, goliath. This is for you." He handed her a medium-small box.

Hayoung looked up, but then she glared at him upon hearing the nickname he had used on her. Her eyes then landed on the box that was almost an inch from her face. "What is that?" She asked.

"A birthday present." He said.

She put down her pen and stood. She gave Kwangmin a last glaring look before taking the box from his hand. She knew him so well that the box might contained something nasty that she didn't like just to annoy her or something. "This better be good..." She muttered as she started to rip the cover. "...or else, I'll cut your head off." Kwangmin only grinned like he wasn't scared at all.

He watched her as she opened the box. She even glanced at him, maybe to check his devilish reaction. Five...four...three...two...one...and here goes Oh Hayoung's famous shriek as she tossed the box away from her, a toy cockroach flew out of the box. Kwangmin roared in laughter.

"Yah! Pikachu!" Hayoung shrieked, and he was sure he saw smoke coming out from her nose and ears. "You're a—"

"Happy birthday!" Kwangmin laughed, it was an annoying laugh to be honest.

"Shut up!" Hayoung fumed. That was when Hayoung's mother found them in the living room. She was smiling despite how Kwangmin pulled a prank to her daughter. "Mom! Kwangmin's starting again!"

"Hey, that's not the only surprise I have for you." He told her.

"Shut up! I don't want any surprise from you! You're crazy, get out!"

"Nah, you're throwing me out? I'm about to buy ice cream for you." He grinned. He knew she couldn't resist her favorite.

Hayoung squinted her eyes. "It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter