She's Back

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh, where's Nami?" Sungjae asked Hyemi that made Kwangmin's head snapped up. He looked at him over his shoulder. Sungjae smiled and waved at him. He smiled back.

"She's absent today." Hyemi replied, giving him his change.

"Oh. That's sad." Sungjae replied and it was weird because he can literally see the sadness in his eyes. Wait. Why did he care anyway? But it was Nami whom he's talking about. And for heaven's sake they still haven't found a way to bring her back to her human form—her original human form.

"She's sick." Kwangmin found himself saying. Hyemi looked at him, and Sungjae abruptly turned around. "Y-Yeah, she's sick. She has a flu. So she's resting right now." He added.

Sungjae nodded as if he understand. "Aw. I'll pray she'll recover fast."

"Yeah," he smiled even though there was something stirring up inside him. It was weird. Was he actually jealous? Nope. He's not. Definitely not. Why would he be jealous anyway?

You like her, remember? A part of his brain said so. He sulked.

"Why are you looking for her anyway, mm?" Hyemi asked Sungjae like she was implying something. That added to his sulken mood. Way to ruin the mood.

Sungjae laughed. "Nothing. I'm just wondering why she's not her. Why? Is it bad to ask?" It was Hyemi's turn to laugh.

"Of course not." She said.

He chuckled. "Good," he then looked at him and gave him a curt nod. Kwangmin in return, nod at him too. Sungjae turned and left the coffee house.

 

 

"Poor Nami," Hayoung muttered out of the blue and Kwangmin looked at her. She was spacing out by herself that he had to snap a finger in front of her eyes. Hayoung looked at him. "What can we do to save Nami?" She asked as she went to the sink to wash her hands. They were still in the coffee house, helping in serving the customers.

"Shh. Lower your voice down. No one knows about her secret except us." He told her.

"Do you remember now what you've said to her that day before she turned?" She asked, this time in a lowered voice.

He shook his head. "I can't seem to remember it."

"Ugh. Try to remember it, will you?"

"I'm trying, I'm trying." He said. Eyeing everyone in the coffee shop, he continued in a lower voice. "I'm thinking, what if we should try to remember what I've said that night she first turned back into a human? You kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter