The Cocky One

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, Hayoung and her mom will be heading to Jeju to celebrate her grandmother's birthday.  They wanted her to come with them but it's just them who doesn't want to. It's a family gathering, she doesn't want to insist herself in the new-found family. "Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?" Hayoung asked one last time as they went out of the door.

Nami shook her head. "Thanks, but I don't think I should come."

"Nami, I swear you will not be left out." She said.

"I know," she smiled at her. "It's a family gathering, Hayoung-ah. I don't want you to miss the moment with your family. I don't want you to spend all your time looking out for me. You're not my nanny, you know." She said that made Hayoung laughed.

"Fine, I don't want to force you or else you'll like you're being dragged into a slaughterhouse." It was Nami's turn to laugh. "But don't worry. You will not be alone. Kwangmin will be here to stay with you until we get back."

"W-What?" Nami barked all of a sudden. "K-Kwangmin will stay here with me?"

Hayoung chuckled. "Yup. Don't worry, Kwangmin will not bite."

"B-But Hayoung-ah..."

"Bye, Nami-yah." She gave her a peck on both of her cheeks. "See you in a few days. Bye." She waved and went to car where her mother was waiting for her to get in. Mrs Oh and Hayoung both waved at her before they left.

Nami sighed as she closed the door.

 

 

In the middle of her nap, Nami heard knocks from the door. She fell asleep in the living room and her back ached a little bit. Yawning, she got up from the couch and headed towards the door as the knocks continued. Whoever was outside surely doesn't want to end knocking on the door. "Coming!" She mutte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter