With Sungjae

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days flew fast and it was Sunday. Nami was standing right in front of the entrance door of the famous mall waiting for Sungjae. She was actually a little early. She arrived ten minutes early from the agreed time. But it doesn't matter anyway. As long as she wasn't late, all is good.

"Hey!" She jumped in surprise when someone intentionally startled her.

"Sungjae-ah!" She put her hand on her chest, trying to calm her heart.

He chuckled. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. Please forgive me." He pouted and pretended to cry. She couldn't help but laugh.

"You're forgiven." She told him. "Let's go?"

He nodded and together they went inside the mall. Since she didn't plan to buy anything, they just went for a window shopping. Though Sungjae insisted to buy her a bracelet but she refused.

"Please?" Sungjae begged for the nth time. "Just a leather bracelet."

"Sungjae, why for?" She found herself pouting.

He shrugged. "Just a remembrance for this day. You know, this is our first time going out together...as friends of course." He added immediately as if not to freak her out. "And I want this day to be memorable for you. Even for the simplest things we're doing at this moment."

She sighed, finally giving in. "Fine. Just a leather bracelet and nothing more. Promise?"

"I swear, just this one." He even held his hand up in the air. Sungjae took a leather double wrap bracelet with colors that perfectly matched her skintone—white and light blue. "How about this? Do you like the color?"

She smiled. "Yes, I do love the color."

"Perfect." He smiled back. After paying it from the counter, he immediately took her hand and put the newly-bought bracelet on her left wrist. "Wow, it suits you. I mean, the color is perfect for you."

"Thank you for this, Sungjae-ah." She said. "I don't know when will I be ever pay you for—"

"Hey, hey." He cut her off. "I'm giving you this for free. I'm not asking for any payment."

Her smile went wide as she looked at him once again. "Thank you, Sungjae-ah. Really. Thank you."

Smiling, he twirled a strand of her hair around his index finger. "My pleasure." He said. "Come on? Let's go there."

 

 

"Is that Nami?" Hayoung pointed her finger somewhere not far from them. And there she was, hanging out with Sungjae. She looked happy, like she was enjoying the whole time being with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter