Nami's Misfortune

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Nami had never felt love from a family. Heck! She doesn't even have a family. Her biological mother hated her as she was the fruit of a ual abuse. Yes. Her mother was and she was the fruit of it. Ever since Nami was born, her mother would constantly remind her that she's an unwanted child.

"If I am an unwanted child, then why didn't she abort me." She wondered once. But then she learned that her grandmother didn't allow her mother to have an abortion. Too bad, her grandmother died when she was five years old. She would have been her protector and savior.

When she was seven, her mother married this widower with no child. She then thought her life would get a lot better...but she was wrong. Her mother got pregnant after a year and a baby girl was born after that. No one had given her attention and it even worsen when the baby girl arrived. She grew up with no dolls and teddy bears beside her when she'd go to sleep. But of course, when it comes to the little girl, it was different. She was still an unwanted child. Then one night she decided to sneak inside the little girl's room and took her dolls. She ripped them from limb to limb and threw it out to the trash. Her mother knew what she did and she spanked her and yelled at her. It was painful.

But despite everything, she went to school through a scholarship and her own money from the different jobs she had. Her mother nor her stepfather didn't even bother to help her. She didn't ask for their help though because she knew they wouldn't so she didn't ask for it.

At sixteen, her mother died. Her stepfather wanted her out of the house. He wasn't even a good stepfather even from the start, so she was glad to leave.

She stayed in an orphanage. She thought she'll be happy now...but she was wrong again. She was be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter