Inseparable

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that day, Hayoung and Kwangmin dragged Nami to the park and ride the bicycles with them. Since Nami doesn't know how, she was just riding it behind Hayoung. The two best friends had a great time in the park while Nami felt out of place. No matter how Hayoung wanted her to feel comfortable, she just can't help feeling like that. Hayoung and Kwangmin were really, really close. She was clearly seeing the closeness of the two.

"Kwangmin and I are inseparable." Hayoung said as they were resting under the shade of the big tree. "We've been friends since I was two years old. Kwangmin was three years old that time."

"I've never been close to someone." Nami shared. "I used to live alone by myself. Maybe because I never felt love since I was born."

"Don't say that," Hayoung pressed her hand against hers. "We are your friends now. We can be as close as that two dogs." She said as she pointed two Labrador dogs playing together on the green grass.

"But not as like you guys." She said sadly.

"We can be inseparable too, Nami-yah. Don't worry. You might feel awkward and uncomfortable at this moment but time will come that you will no longer feel that way." Hayoung told her. "I can understand the feeling though because it's just been hours since you came into our house—thanks to Kwangmin." She hit her left palm against Kwangmin's stomach who was now lying down on the green grass, staring at the blue sky above them.

"Ouch." Kwangmin groaned as the slap was unexpected.

Nami sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter