First Day

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Nami's first day of work at the Jo's Coffee House, which was obviously owned by the Jo family. She was really ecstatic and excited when Mrs Jo told her she can work in their café. At least before the school year begins, she will have enough money to support herself. She really owe the Jo family a lot. As well as the Oh's, of course.

What made Nami so thrilled about her work was that, she's not just a waitress. She was also trained to be a barista. Ever since she worked at a coffee restaurant before, she had this interest in making coffee since then. But sadly, she was just a waitress on that café. And now she was more than glad to be trained as a barista.

"Nami-shi," called her co-worker named Hyemi. "Can you please take table number three's order?"

"Sure," she smiled and went for the said table. She was smiling as she headed for the table, wanting to greet the customer with a smile. But then she felt someone watching her near the glass window so she peered and saw Kwangmin watching her every move. Nami suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Excuse me," the customer spoke, gettiing her attention.

She turned away from Kwangmin. "Oh, yes ma'am?"

"Can I have one Espresso Macchiato please?" The female customer said.

"Okay, ma'am. Espresso Macchiato coming up." She said as she went back to the counter. Feeling relieved, she sighed. Somehow she couldn't stand Kwangmin. Why, because she sometimes doesn't get him.

"I can see you are close with Kwangmin-nim." Seojin, one of her co-workers, spoke to her.

Nami snorted. "We're not close. I'm more closer to his mom. Kwangmin was just asked by his mom to be here and assist me." She explained.

"Hmm, okay." Seojin beamed.

"Cut it out, Seojin-shi." She was grining at her, the same moment she took the tray and headed back to the table to give the woman's order.

"How about Hayoung-shi? Are you close with her?" Seojin asked again when she get back. Her co-worker was the cashier for the day but since it wassn't really busy, they hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter