Split Personality

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwangmin doesn't really understand himself. One moment, he was like a jerk towards Nami. Then after he wanted to be the good guy. It was like he has a split personality or something. Well, it was more like he had gone out of his mind. He noticed he was starting to be like that since Nami arrived...er, since he found Nami, rather.

He liked her. That's for sure. He liked her since the first time he laid his eyes on her. There's something inside her that drawn him instantly to her. It was weird, really weird.

Moments ago, he was ignoring her. The next moment, he was pissing her off. Then he's back to ignoring her again. What the hell is wrong with him? He just couldn't understand himself.

He sighed as he stared at the ceiling above him. He was lying down on the couhc, ready to fall asleep but he just can't. Nami was in her room but he wasn't sure if she had fallen asleep already. Not that he wanted to know.

The rain was pouring hard outside mixed with thunder and lightning. He sighed again as he closed his eyes. It was then he heard a horrible shriek after a few seconds from the moment he closed his eyes. The scream seemed like coming from Nami's room. Kwangmin opened his eyes. It turned out that, the electricity went off. It's blackout as there must be some power interruption. It was probably the reason why Nami shriek.

He doesn't have to go to her room though as he heard a rushing of footsteps heading towards the living room. "What's with the freak out?" He asked her.

"I-It's dark." She stammered, hugging herself as she stood there.

"It's blackout so of course it's dark," he's being sarcastic again.

"Your being impossible," she muttered. "What did I do wrong to you? You're being a jerk." He could feel her pouting through the dark.

He sighed, trying to turn off his jerky mood. "Just go back to your room, okay? There's an emergency lamp in the kitchen. You can have it." He said, the same moment a lightning flashed into the night.

"I'm too scared to go back." She said. "Can I just stay here instead? I'll be on the floor." Kwangmin got off from the couch and d towards the kitchen. Using his phone, he lightened up the room and searched for the emergency lamp.

"Here." He handed it to her when she followed.

She hesitated for a moment. "B-But..." He could see the fear in her eyes and he almost gave in. "I'm scared," her voice wavered. "I'm scared of the dark. I-It always reminds me of every hell I went through." He looked at her and he so wanted to caress her hair and told her it's alright.

He gulped. He doesn't want to but it's spitting out. "Fine." He said despite himself. "Go, in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter