Jealous or Not

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So it was like there's a forbidden word, or words, he or they shouldn't utter when Nami's around. Kwangmin had managed to remember last night the exact words he said to her before she turned to a doll days ago. "Just go back to where you belong," he said those words to her. And it was now on the black list. Rather on the do-not-utter-to-Nami kind of list.

He vowed not to say it whenever Nami's around. So was Hayoung.

Today, Nami went to work of course and Sungjae immediately asked her how she was doing or was she fine. Kwangmin, even though he doesn't want to feel it, felt like he wanted to grab Nami and hide her in a box.

Was this jealousy?

Hell no.

No.

Just no.

She can talk to anyone she would like. It's her life. He got nothing to do with it.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me." Nami chuckled and it added some irritation deep within him as he listened to their conversation. Nami was cleaning the tables but then Sungjae decided to converse with her. In the middle of her work, for pete's sake!

Why was he on a bad mood then?

He cleared his throat without sweeping aside the newspaper he was reading. Well, he's not really reading. He just used it as props to appear that he wasn't actually listening to their conversation.

"I-I gotta move now." Nami said. "Sorry."

Sungjae chuckled. "Ha-ha! Yeah. Go ahead."

Nami then moved to clean the tables near him. He didn't move his eyes off the newspaper but he was actually watching her from the corner of his eyes. She was moving in a careful pace, like she was trying not to make any annoying moves near him.

Mm, he can live with that.

He put the newspaper down, the same moment he saw in his own eyes how Sungjae and Nami exchanged smiles with each other. Okay. This was not good.

Wait. What?

What the heck did he just think?

 

 

Humming happily as she washed the dishes in the small kitchen, she jumped in surprise when Kwangmin suddenly appeared from door. Nami wasn't actually expecting him to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter