Dirty Doll

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm back," Kwangmin muttered as he finally went back from buying ice cream. Hayoung clapped and cheered as she rushed towards him. Grinning, an idea struck his mind. With the dirty doll on his right hand, he tossed it abruptly at her. She was shocked at first but caught it with her hands. When she looked at the doll, that was when she released an ear-splitting squeal.

"What the heck is that? Ew!" Hayoung tossed it back at him, cringing. "Where did you get that? It's so dirty."

He only laughed at her. "I found it somewhere and I thought it's a good gift for you. Do you like it?" He was beaming.

"Shut up." Hayoung rolled her eyes at him. He tossed the dirty doll on the couch and waited for Hayoung to come back from the kitchen. When she came back, she was holding two cups on her hand. "You're a jerk sometimes. Don't you know that?" She muttered as she put ice cream on the cups.

He was still beaming at her. "Can't help it."

Hayoung snorted but didn't say a word. She started eating her ice cream and so was he. They watched movies together—well, they decided to have a movie marathon tonight. In fact, Kwangmin hurried down back to his house to grab his favorite pillow and comforter.

They were both in the living room, watching horror movies together. What Kwangmin liked about his best friend was that she liked horror movies too. She's not like those other girls who will squeak and shiver when watching such movies. As they devoured themself into the LED TV screen, they were eating some chips and they even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter