Having Friends And a Home

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nami stirred awake the next morning as the sunlight shone through the window. The light seeping through the white curtain and it directly hit her face. Her eyeslids fluttered slowly before it fully opened. For the first time in her life, she had a goodnight sleep. It was odd. She never have a home. But on the bed she was sleeping felt like she was at home.

What happened?

Her eyes closed back, trying to remember what happened. Like a vision, she saw one boy picking a doll up. And she was that doll. She gasped, the same moment her eyes flew open in shock. She remembered everything now! She abruptly sat up just as when the door opened and one girl entered the room she was in.

"Good morning," the girl greeted.

Nami flashed an awkward smile. "G-Good morning..." She muttered softly.

"How was your sleep?" She asked as she sat on the bed.

"I-It's good." She told her.

"That's great," she smiled. They were silent for a couple of seconds but then she spoke. "I know this is kind of weird. I mean, I don't really believe in such stuff before...but then it's happening right now."

"Me, either." Nami said honestly. "I don't believe in witch curse or anything..." She tore her eyes from her face and looked at her fidgeting fingers instead.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. That's kind of rude, but anyway...I'm Hayoung. Just call me by my name, Nami-yah. Without formalities please." Hayoung smiled at her once again. "I do believe we're kind of the same age."

Nami smiled as she nodded her head slightly. "I was born in 1995."

Hayoung's lips formed an O then she smiled sheepishly. "You're a year older."

A soft laugh escaped Nami's throat. "Don't worry, my birthday fell at the end of the year. So that makes me an early 94-liner." She said as she beamed. Hayoung grinned back at her.

"You know, you could pull off a barbie." Hayoung muttered. "You're as pretty as a barbie."

"Don't say that. It sounds weird."

Hayoung laughed. "I'm telling the truth."

Nami felt somehow a great relief of being here. She felt like the people in this hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter