Lip Slip

Kwang Min's Lost-And-Found Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was usually Kwangmin or Jisook unnie who will close the coffee house, so Nami left work earlier than the usual. It was because Sungjae was waiting for her again. The guy invited her for another hang out and she gladly said yes to him. They bought bubble teas for themselves before strolling around the Yeouido park.

"Are you excited for the school opening next month?" Sungjae asked that made her almost choke on her tea. School will start next month already and it actually slipped off her mind. Heck, she must really find a way to lift the curse before the school would start.

"Hey, you there?" Sungjae snapped a finger in front of her.

"Eh? Oh, yes. Um, I'm excited. I can't wait already." She responded.

"Yeah, me too." He agreed. Smiling, he looked at her and she smiled back. "I'm actually planning to transfer to your school."

"What? For real?" She was actually surprised. Why would he do that anyway?

Sungjae chuckled. "Yeah, because I want to see you everyday." She kind of didn't expect those words from him. Was he actually hitting on her? Or was she just imagining things?

She looked away and held her head down. "What do you mean by that, Sungjae-ah?" She asked even though she had this slightest idea what he actually meant by that. Sungjae stopped walking and she stopped too, facing him.

"I like you, Nami." He confessed but unfortunately it didn't take her breath away. And she knew exactly why.

"Sungjae-ah.."

He let out a soft chuckle. "I thought you're already aware of it by now. That's the reason why I befriended you." He paused. "I like you, Nami-yah. I really do."

She held her head down. "Sungjae-ah, I—"

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way. I'm not pressuring you to like me back this instant. I'm willing to wait."

"Sungjae-ah.." She took a step forward and held his hand. "I do like you, but only as a friend. I don't want to hurt you. I'm really sorry..." She said. Sungjae was silent at first and she wondered if she'd done the right thing of telling him. But this would be much better than letting him live his hopes up. The last thing she wanted to do was to hurt him and ruin their friendship.

Slowly, a small smile appeared on his lips. "You like someone else." It wasn't a question, it was rather a statement. And Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter