Explanation

The Ugly Duckling

" Jieun, meet your fiance Byun Baekhyun."

" BWO?!?!?!" Baekhyun and I shouted.

" Shhh! Keep your voices down! You don't want to get kicked out from this restaurant, do you?!?!" my mother whispered.

" But... we're only 17!!! And your asking us to get married! Are you guys out of your minds?!?!" I said to my parents.

" Yeah!!! I don't want to get married! Especially with this girl! There has to be a reasonable explanation!" Baekhyun said.

" Jieun-ah, do you really want to know why you're in an arrange marriage?" my father asked me.

" Of course!!!!!! I'd be crazy if I didn't ask!" I said.

" Okay... it's because... my company is going bankrupt. Please try to understand, Jieun-ah. Your mother and I have been working very hard for the past few months. We were about to give up when my old classmate from high school, who is now in charge of SM, the biggest and richest company in Korea is willing to help us. Arrange marriage is the only way for them to help us." my father said to me.

" But, still... forcing me to get married to someone I don't know? You should've told me. About... everything." I said, looking at my parents like I was about to cry.

" Don't worry, sweety. You still have at least 6 months before the wedding. If the company is back on track, I can cancel the wedding off." my mother said.

" Hello? We're still here." Baekhyun said.

" Sorry. This is sort of a family thing." I said looking down.

" Yeobo, don't you want to tell Mr. and Mrs Lee the other reason why we agreed to this marriege." Mrs. Byun said to her husband.

" Oh right. There's another reason why we agreed to this marriage. Its because we want our son to settle down with a nice and smart girl, like your daughter. He flirts with girls older than him everywhere he goes." Mr. Byun said to my parents and I.

" Appa! Why did you tell them?!?!" Baekhyun shouted/ whispered at his father.

" Baekhyun-ah, its not a secret that you flirt with girls." his mother told him.

" Yeah. I was like that when I was your age. Hehe." my father told him before earning a glare from my mother.

" Now that we're here, shouldn't we order our food" Mrs. Byun asked.

        

                   The rest of the night went by pretty fast. I didn't eat a lot as I tried not to embarass myself in front of Baekhyun and his family. Baekhyun's parents asked me if I could cook. I said yes and they both smiled at each other. Talk about weird...

Morning came and it was time to get ready for school. I thought about whether or not I should tell my friends. I decided to tell them about the arrange marriage. MAYBE they can help me. I actually felt quite happy that I'm enganged to Baekhyun. Of course any girl would be happy to be enganged to the most handsomest guy in school ( or maybe in the entire world XD).

I sat down on the seat on the bus when I suddenly heard a familiar voice shouting," Stop the bus!"

The bus stopped and a boy wearing a Kirin High School uniform appeared through the door. I couldn't see his face as he was apologising to the bus driver. He lifted his head and it was Suho! He noticed me looking at me with my eyes wide open ( D.O size eyes). He sat in the empty seat beside me and looked at me. I realized I was still staring at him and turned my head around, facing the window.

" You're wondering why I'm on the bus today and not yesterday, right?" he asked me.

I turned around facing him and nodded.

" Well, I boarded the bus about an hour earlier than you." he answered.

" Oohhhh." I said.

The ride to school was really awkward. There wasn't really anything to talk about. I didn't tell Suho about the engangement yet. It will be better if all of us are together. We arrived at school and walked to our classroom. We were about to reach class when a pair of arms hugged me from behind. The person that bear-hugged me said," Lee Jieun! Its so nice to meet you again!"

I reconised the voice and said," Nice to meet you again too, D.O."

" You remember my name!" D.O said, still hugging me.

Suho pulled D.O away from me and put his hand around my shoulder. " Keep your filthy hands away from Jieun. She's mine." Suho said, emphasizing the word mine.

* Did he say what I think he said?* I thought. My heart was beating very fast just because he said those two words. * She's mine*.

" You don't own her, Suho. I can do whatever I want to her. For example, this." I felt something wet against my cheek. I realized that D.O just kissed me on the cheek!!!

" Yah!!! Come back here! Aishhh..." Suho shouted as D.O ran away.

" Jieun-ah, gwenchana?" Suho asked looking at me while cupping my cheeks with his hands.

* D.O... just kissed me on the cheek.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

4th CHAPPIE! HOOT HOOT! Pls ignore my english mistakes! And I forgot to mention that Jieun is a fat girl... SRY! If u have any questions about this fanfic that you're not sure about, leave it in the comments or post it on my wall. And don't forget... COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!