Date confirmed

The Ugly Duckling

" No. I want you to go on a date with me." Suho said, looking into my eyes.

* I think I'm going deaf from all the shouting in my ear.* " What?" I asked.

" Me. You. Go on a date. This Saturday." Suho said.

" Wait... what?!?! Ar-are you serious?!?!" I asked in disbelief.

" Dead serious. Why? You think I'm joking?" he asked me.

" Yeah. I mean, look at me! Who do you think would go out on a date with me?"

" I would. I bet the Exo-M members would too. So... is it a date?" he asked me.

" Sure." I said with a small smile.

" Yes!!!" Suho shouted while pumping a fist in the air.

I laughed before asking," You're that excited?"

" Of course! I can't wait for our date!" he said.

" Oh, look at the time! I have to go home now." I said.

" Why? Can't you stay longer?" Suho asked.

" I don't think so. I have to cook lunch and I have to clean the house." I answered.

" You can join Jinri and I for lunch. Don't worry, Jinri doesn't mind."

" Okay. I want to get to know her better."

" Yah! Don't you want to know me better?" Suho asked.

" We can save that conversation for our date. Now let's go and cook!" I said.

We cooked ramen for lunch. I set the table while Suho called his sister to come down.

" Ramen!" Jinri shouted happily.

" Hehe. Let's sit down and eat." I said.

We ate silently when Jinri suddenly asked," So... what did you two talk about while I was upstairs?"

" Nothing much." Suho answered.

" Oh, really... you didn't ask her anything?" Jinri asked curiously.

" Like what?" Suho asked, turning towards her.

" Like a... date?" Jinri answered.

" You eavesdropped didn't you?" Suho asked.

" No..." Jinri said softly.

" Don't lie. You did didn't you?" Suho asked again.

" Fine, I did! You know I can't stand being curious! Anyway, did she say yes?" Jinri asked.

" I'm right here..." I said.

" Sorry! I want the answer to come out from his mouth." Jinri said, pointing at Suho.

" If you eavesdropped, wouldn't you know the answer?" Suho asked.

" I thought you would tell me, so I went back to my room." Jinri answered.

" Okay then. She said yes." Suho said, smiling.

" Jinjja?!?! Unnie said yes?!?!?!" Jinri asked, smiling.

" Of course she did! She can't resist my handsome face." Suho said. I laughed after he said that.

" Luhan oppa is more handsome right?" Jinri asked me.

" Yeah." I said.

" Yah!" Suho shouted at us.

" Oppa we're just teasing you!" Jinri said before laughing.

                         Jinri and I talked more about ourselves. Suho asked me not to tell Jinri about the engangement with Baekhyun. I gladly agreed not to tell because of her past.After lunch, I went home and did my chores as usual. I suddenly remembered the question that was asked by Lay.* After telling you about Suho's past, do you still like Baekhyun?* That question kept on repeating in my mind.

* Do I still like Baekhyun?* I thought.

                        The next day, I got ready for school as usual. My parents greeted me and I sat down for breakfast. After breakfast, I walked out of the house. I saw Suho waiting for me outside my gate. He saw me and waved. I smiled and waved back.

" What are you doing here?" I asked.

" Waiting for you, of course. C'mon let's go." Suho said, walking ahead of me.

" I walked faster to catch up with him and asked," Can we walk today? I don't feel like riding the bus."

" Sure."

On the way to school, we saw our all our friends hanging out at the park. Soohyun saw us and shouted," Suho! Jieun! Over here!!!".

We ran towards them and I asked," What are you guys doing here?"

" We're just hanging out before school starts." Xiumin answered before nodding my head.

" Now that we're all here, I can finally tell you guys!" Suho said.

" Tell us what? Suzy asked.

Suho took a deep breath and said," Jieun and I are going on a date this Saturday."

" Jinjja?!?!?!?!" they shouted in unison.

" Yeah." Suho answered, smiling.

" Do your parents know about it?" Lay asked.

" He asked me yesterday so not yet." I answered.

" How do you think your parents will react when your going on a date with someone other than Baekhyun?" Lay asked.

I paused for a moment and then said," I'm not sure. I'm not married to him yet and I'm not his girlfriend so, I guess its alright."

" What about you, Suho?" Tao asked Suho.

" My parents will agree once they hear I'll be going on a date."

" Let's go on a double date!" Suzy shouted.

" Bwo?" Suho said.

" You. Jieun. Me and Soohyun." Suzy said.

" No." Suho said.

" Why???" Suzy whined.

" Because I only want both of us to go. You and Soohyun will only interrupt our date." Suho answered, making Suzy pout.

" Don't worry, Suzy. Let's say if we go on a second date, we'll invite you guys." I said to Suzy.

" Yay!" Suzy shouted happily.

" Guys, we have to go now! We only have five minutes till school starts!" Luhan shouted.

We all ran to school and went to our own classes.

" 7.59 a.m. Whew, we made it." I said. We took our seats right before the teacher walked into our class. A few minutes later, I got a text from Kai. It said,

                                           Meet me behind the school during break time.

                                                                         -Kai

* I wonder what he wants to talk about.*

The bell rang meaning it was break time.

" Guys, I can't come with you to the cafeteria." I said.

" Why?" Suho asked.

" Umm...I have to help Mrs.Yoon arrange some files. I'll meet you guys there okay?" I said.

" Okay. See you there." Suho said as they walked pass me.

I walked behind the school and saw Kai sitting under a tree with his earphone on.

* So, this must be the school garden.* I walked around the garden, looking at the flowers. Kai didn't notice me because his eyes were closed. * He must be sleeping.* I walked quietly towards Kai when suddenly he  pulled my hand down, making me sit down next to him.

He opened his eyes and said," Good you came."

" Yeah. What do you want to talk about?" I asked him.

" Do you like Suho?" he asked me.

" You mean like, as a friend?"

" No. I mean, more than a friend." Kai said.

"... no. I like him as a friend but not more than that. Why are you asking me this question?" I asked.

" I'm just curious, that's all. Are you free this Saturday?" he asked.

" Apparently not. Why?" I asked him.

" Awww. That's too bad. I wanted to go on a date with you." Kai said dissapointedly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12th chappie is out!!! This chappie is longer than my other chappies. Now, everybody wants to go on a date with Jieun! Since Jieun accepted Suho's offer, I'm gonna post more gifs~~~

Now for EXO.XOXO

 

Baekhyun's the main character but he doesn't come out much. I feel sorry for him so now its Bacon's turn.

Don't forget... SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!