Falling Down The Stairs?

The Ugly Duckling

~Jieun's P.O.V~

             We stayed on the roof until lunch break was over. After that we both went back to our classes. As I entered the classroom, girls started giving me glares. Then started shouting mean things at me. I looked down, trying not to cry. As I sat down, Joonmyeon held my hand. I turned my head to look at him. He had a worried look on his face. I pushed his hand away and buried my head in my arms.

~Suho's P.O.V~

~Flashback~(at the cafeteria)

" Then prove it." Krystal said.

" I will." Baekhyun said. He pushed the food in front of him to the side and leaned closer to Jieun. Finally, they're lips met. That's when my heart shattered in a million pieces. I knew Baekhyun liked her since the day I saw him in the hospital. If Jieun doesn't realize his feelings for her, I might still have a chance. I felt like punching Baekhyun in the face non-stop but I couldn't.

" Baekhyun..." Kris said in a stern voice." Did you forget we're in the cafeteria?". That's when everyone began whispering.

* I can't believe Baekhyun did this! His fangirls are gonna hurt Jieun!* I screamed in my mind.

Baekhyun dragged Jieun out the cafeteria. * He must have brought her to the roof.*

" Yah, what do you think Baekhyun's fans are gonna do to Jieun???" Kai asked us, anxiously.

" I hope its not something horrible..." Sehun said.

" We'll have to stay by her side if we don't want her to get hurt." Kris said. We all nodded in agreement.

" So we'll take turns?" Suzy asked us.

" Its easier for Suho and Sehun to protect Jieun since he's in the same class as her." Lay said.

" Hey! What about us?!?!" Soohyun asked.

" You guys will only make her the third-wheel." Luhan said.

" We can ask Baekhyun to do it." Kris said.

" We won't need to ask him. He'll do it anyways since he likes her." Chanyeol finally opened his mouth.

" You guys know Baekhyun likes her???" I asked.

" It was so obvious by the way he smiles at her!" Suzy exclaimed.

" I think someone's here jealous~" Xiumin said, wriggling his eyebrows.

" Oh shut up." I said pushing him.

~End of flashback~

~Jieun's P.O.V~

" Jieun-ah, aren't you coming?" Joonmyeon asked me.

" You can go home first. I have to help Mr. Kwon arrange some files." I answered.

" Okay. See you later." Joonmyeon said and waved at me. I made my way to the staffroom. After helping Mr.Kwon arrange the files, I walked back to my classroom. On my way there, someone pushed my to the wall harshly. Then dragged me behind the school. The person pushed me to the ground. I got a better look at the person and it was the queenka group f(x)(let's exclude Amber). Krystal was with them too.

" Leave Baekhyun oppa alone!" they're leader, Victoria shouted at me.

" Or what?" I asked, fearlessly.

" Or this." she answered. She kicked me in the stomache. Her friends were kicking and stepping on me with their high heels. I groaned in pain but they didn't stop.

" Yah! What are you doing to my fiance?!?!?!" Baekhyun shouted from afar.

" O-oppa..." f(x) froze. Baekhyun pushed them away from me.

" Jieun-ah..." I flinched as he caressed my bruised cheek. He carried me bridal style to the nurse's office. I leaned my head on his chest. He put me down on the bed and took the first-aid kit on the table beside the bed.

" Mianhae Jieun-ah... I should have been there for you..." Baekhyun apologized after putting cream on my bruises.

" Its okay. Its not your fault." I said with a smile.

" If I hadn't been there sooner, they would have done something horrible to you."

" I'm fine. See?". Well, that wasn't entirely true.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair," Arraso. I'll get your bag and then we'll go, okay?"

" Eung." I nodded my head. After a few minutes, Baekhyun came in with his bag and my bag. I didn't know why he decided to walk me home instead of asking his chauffer. Strange...

~Baekhyun's P.O.V~

I told her that I was going to walk her home instead of asking my chauffer. She looked confused but agreed anyways. I wanted to spend some time alone with her instead of my Mr.Park listening to our conversations.

" So, how did you know I was behind the school?" Jieun asked me.

" I saw your bag in class. After that, I searched everywhere for you." I answered.

" Oh."

We walked to her house in awkward silence. I wanted to spend time with her alone, but I didn't know it would be this hard. We finally reached her house. It was so awkward, I thought I was gonna die.

" Thanks for helping me." she thanked me with a smile.

" No problem. I promised myself that I will protect you from now on. That means, I will never leave your side."

" Hehe. Bye. See you tomorrow." she waved at me and I waved back.

~Jieun's P.O.V~

* I thought my heart would explode back there!" I thought, holding my chest. My heart was beating like crazy when Baekhyun kissed me and he made me feel the exact same feeling when he carried me. When my parents came home, they were so shocked to see me in bandages. I told them that I fell down the stairs and Baekhyun helped me.

" Jieun-ah! Hurry up and change! Mr and Mrs Byun are coming over." my mom shouted from her room.

" Arraso!" I shouted back. I walked to my bedroom and got dressed. Baekhyun and his family were already downstairs when I got down. My parents made me sit beside Baekhyun on the couch opposite them.

" What's this about?" Baekhyun asked.

Our parents looked at each other and said," We're cancelling the wedding."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 is out!!! Sorry. Short update. Kinda sad that they have to cancel the wedding... but I have it all planned out. Most of it. Gif time!

Pls comment a lot! Thank you~