Kim Myungsoo

The Ugly Duckling

~Chanyeol's P.O.V~

" Jieunnie!!!!!" that Myungsoo kid shouted and he ran to her. I just wanted to cut that kid's mouth off so he would shut up. He hugged her soooo tightly, she couldn't breathe. He buried his head in her hair. This time, I wanted to cut his arms off so he won't be able to touch her. She must have a perfect explanation for this, right. Right????

" Let's spy on them. We need to know who he is to Jieun." Lay suggested. We hid behind some tables near them.

" Myungie-ah! What are you doing here?!?!?!?!" she asked him while he was still hugging her.

* Myung...ie?* my eye twitched.

He finally let go of her and said," I came for you! I can't stand not being with you!"

" I can still text or email you!" she told him.

" I know, but... I can't live without you." he pouted. Her gaze soften.

" Oh, Myungie..." she hugged him. Damn, I really wish that was me." Okay. Then, where are you staying?" she asked him.

" With my father." he answered.

" Now you don't have to be lonely anymore!" she said.

" Did I tell you that my father is the principal of this university?" he asked.

" Jinjja??? No wonder." she said.

" Bwo?!?!?! The principal is his father?!?!?!" Suzy asked.

" Is this true?!?!?!?!" I asked a little too loudly.

" Yah, do you want us to get caught?" Kris asked.

" Sorry." I apologized. We turned our attention back to them.

" So, what's your next subject?" she asked,

" Actually, I asked my father to arrange all my classes with you." he said. Seriously, is he some kind of stalker?

" Oh. Then, lets go!" she said. He linked his arm with hers. They turned around only to find Kris, Suzy, Lay and I standing right in front of them.

" Lee Jieun. Isn't there something you want to tell us?" Suzy asked.

" Yeah. Guys, this is Kim Myungsoo, my-"

* Please don't say boyfriend! Please don't say boyfriend! Please don't say-*

" -friend from Canada." she introduced. I was relieved she said ' friend '. If she said ' boyfriend ', I probably would have died.

" I thought you were gonna say boyfriend." he pouted.( I can't imagine! XD)

" Yah, michyeosseo?" she asked.

" Eung!" he nodded his head.

" Oh! We're gonna be late!" she told him." Bye, guys! See you at the cafeteria!" she waved at us.

" I wonder how the others will react." I said.

" Shocked. Baekhyun, Suho, Kai and D.O will be furious."

~Baekhyun's P.O.V~

Soohyun, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and I walked to the cafeteria. The first thing we saw was Jieun and a guy we have never seen before.

" Who is that?????" I asked them.

" Must be a new kid." Luhan answered.

" It hasn't even been 3 days and we already have a new student?" Soohyun asked.

" Why is Jieun sitting with him??? Tao asked.

" Maybe she was just showing him around the university and invited him to sit with her." I answered. I hope what I said was true...

We sat down across them and stared at him." Who are you and why are you sitting with my-our Jieunnie?" I corrected myself.

" Your Jieunnie? No no no no no. MY Jieunnie!" he said before hugging her.

" Why you little-"

" So, I guess you guys introduced each other?" Kris cut me off. He sat down followed by the rest.

" Nope." Xiumin answered.

" Guys, this is Kim Myungsoo. My friend from Canada." she introduced us one by one after introducing him. It took her about 10 minutes to finish the introduction.

" So, who are you to Jieun?" Kai asked him.

" Well, I was her best friend and only friend. Believe or not, I used to be a nerd. She promised me, if I changed then she would too. I'm really grateful that Jieun came into my life. After her parents death, she moved in with me." he explained.

" BWO?!?!?!?!?! You guys used to live together?!?!?!?!?!?!" we shouted.

" I asked her to move in with me. Afterall, I was her best friend." he said.

" So that explains it!" Sehun said.

" Explains what?" Chen asked.

" Explains why she doesn't blush when we touch her!" Sehun exclaimed.

" Umm... what?" Suzy asked.

" Gosh, you guys are dumb. Jieun used to blush whenever we hugged her or held her hands. Now she doesn't." Sehun told us.

" Because she's used to it." Lay said.

" But that means..." D.O paused. We widened our eyes and looked at Myungsoo and Jieun.

" G-guys, its not like that!" she said, putting her hands up." I'm used to it because I lived with him for a year." she said.

" Correction. 1 year 2 months 3 weeks and 7 days." he said.

" Yeah. What he said."

" But still. You guys didn't do anything, right?" Suho asked them.

" Of course not! You guys are really sick, you know?" she said.

" We're just worried about you." D.O told her." If he does anything to you, tell us arrasso?"

" Arrasso, omma." she said to D.O, making us all laugh.

" I forgot! Myungie's father is the principal of this university!" Jieun told us.

" Jinjja?!?!?!?!?!" we shouted again.

" Now it makes sense!" Kai said.

" Jieun-ah, can I follow you back to your apartment? I want to see where you live." Myungsoo asked her.

" Yah! Jieun said we could visit her house today!" Tao said.

" Don't worry. All of you can visit." Jieun said.

                 Myungsoo was telling us about his past. His mother was murdered in an alley when he was only 7. He's been living alone for 5 years, including the 2 years that Jieun stayed with him. I didn't like him, but I felt really sorry for him. Time passes by and classes were finally over. We decided to visit Jieun after we all bathe and get ready.

~Jieun's P.O.V~

While we were walking to my apartment, Myungsoo asked," Do you have a crush on Baekhyun?"

" I-I don't know." I answered.

" I can tell he likes you." he said.

" I'm not so sure about that." I replied.

" Why's that?" he asked me.

" A guy like him probably won't like a girl like me." I answered.

" Well, I like you." he said.

" Thanks for cheering me up." I thanked him with a small smile on my face.

~Myungsoo's P.O.V~

" Thanks for cheering me up." she thanked me.

* I really mean it, Jieun. Why can't you see that?*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
25th chappie is out!!! I have 99 subscribers! I need 1 more, guys! 1 more! So, SUBSCRIBE! Now, for some gifs!

   

I really love her character in ' Pretty Man '! She's so cute, but a ert at times. Hehehe.

Pls comment a lot! Bye~