Apartment

The Ugly Duckling

~Jieun's P.O.V~

" Here it is." I said while taking my shoes off. Myungsoo looked around my apartment.

" You have 2 bedrooms?" he asked me.

" Yeah, for guests." I answered as I put my bag in my bedroom.

His eyes lit up and he asked," Then can I move in???????"

" Of course, not! You have to spend more time with your father!" I told him.

" I can always talk to him in university and call him whenever I want!" he told me.

" Geez, you really are crazy." I muttered.

" I'll take that as a compliment." he grinned.

                I took a shower before Myungsoo did. He must have known he was coming to my apartment before he came to Korea. He had extra clothes in his bag when he first came to Woolim University. I texted everyone the address to my apartment. I was watching tv when he came out from the bathroom, half .

" Jieunnie~" he called out. I turned around and quickly turned back.

" Yah! Put a shirt on!" I asked him.

" Just admit it. You like seeing my six packs, right?" he asked me.

" N-no!" I denied. He chuckled. I don't think he's planning to wear a shirt anytime soon...

" I'm gonna take a nap in the guest room." he said.

" Yah, remember to put a shirt on!" I shouted as he closed the door

Just then, the doorbell rang.

" Wah... nice place you got here." Chanyeol complimented. He was the first person to arrive.

" Thanks. It took me a while to fix this place up." I said. I went to the kitchen to get the cookies I made the day before while Chanyeol sat on the couch.

" Where's Myungsoo?" he asked.

" He's sleeping in the guest room. He must be tired from the classes today." I answered, still looking for the cookies.

                I finally found the cookies I made. It was on the shelf that I couldn't even reach. Why did I even put it there??? Wait a minute... I remember putting them on the counter. MYUNGSOO!!! I saw him go to the kitchen while I was watching tv! I cursed under my breath as I tried to get the container of cookies. I failed miserably. I tried again. That's when an arm reached out for it. He gave the container to me.

" Gomawo." I thanked Chanyeol.

" No problem, shorty." he ruffled my hair.

" Its not my fault I'm short, giant!" I shouted at him.

" Being a giant is a good thing." he said, proudly.

" Whatever." I said in defeat. He took the container of cookies from me, opened it and ate one.

" This are the best cookies I've ever eaten in my whole entire life!" he complimented.

" Jinjja???" I asked.

" Eung." he nodded his head. In just 10 minutes, everyone arrived.

" Jieun-ah, can I look inside your bedroom?" Suzy asks me. The others were sitting around the tv watching a movie while Myungsoo was still sleeping.

" Sure." I answered. She opened the door to my bedroom.

" AHHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed. All of us were surprised and rushed over to her. She was looking down. We saw Myungsoo on my bed, without a shirt on.

" Why are you screaming???" he asked her. I walked over to him, took a pillow and started hitting him with it.

" You said you were sleeping in the guest room!!! And I told you to put a shirt on!!!" I shouted at him, still hitting him.

" Stop hitting me!!!" he asked me.

" Why should I?!?!?!?" I continued hitting him.

" Someone, help me!" he shouted. Kris pulled me away from him and took the pillow away from me.

" Gomawo." he thanked him while I just pouted. He walked out of the room.

" Did he do that every day?" Joonmyeon asks me.

" Most of the time." I answered. I walked outside and saw Myungsoo on the couch, wearing a shirt.

" Mianhae, Jieun-ah." he apologized as I sat down next to him.

" Its okay." I said.

~Baekhyun's P.O.V~

I saw them sitting next to each other. I walked over to them and sat in between them. The others either sat on the couches or the floor.

" I brought some movies. I got Don't Click, Insidious: Chapter 2, The Conjuring-"

" The Conjuring!" Jieun cut Xiumin off.

" You want to watch The Conjuring?" I asked her." Don't you know its a horror movie?"

" I know. I just like... watching it." she answered.

" The Conjuring it is!" Xiumin exclaimed. With the help of Jieun, Xiumin put the cd in the cd player.

                I saw Suzy clinging onto Soohyun. I wish Jieun did that to me... she did it once but now she's actually enjoying the movie. She didn't even look away when it plays the scary scenes.

 

 

" I don't want to go!!!" Myungsoo whined.

" You have to!" Jieun said.

" No!"

" Kris and Chanyeol, please take him out." I asked them. They dragged him out before he could say anything else.

" Bye!" Suzy said and waved.

~Jieun's P.O.V~

After they went back, I texted Myungsoo.

Jieunnie  : I'm sorry I kicked you out O n O

After a few seconds of waiting, my phone vibrated.

Myungie  : Its okay.
Jieunnie  : Its because I finally get some peace and quiet, you know?
Myungie  : I understand.
Jieunnie  : Gomawo, Myungie. Your the best!
Myungie  : I know I am!

I laughed at his reply.

~At night~

After changing into my pajamas, I recieved a text from Baekhyun.

Bacon~  : Who is Myungsoo to you?

Why does he ask me this all of a sudden? Eventhough it was weird, I replied.

Jieunnie : Well, he's a friend I can depend on. He's been with me through thick and thin.
Bacon~  : You don't like him or anything, right?
Jieunnie : No! I think of him as a friend and a friend only.
Bacon~  : That's good. Got to go sleep soon. Good night!
Jieunnie : Night~

I layed on my bed. * Why is he asking me this all of a sudden?*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26th chappie is out! Currently, my latest poll results are: The Ugly Ducling has 4 votes and My Tough Princess has 6 votes. I need more votes!!! Pls vote after you read this!!! Now, gifs!

A/N: This is to all the authors that read my fanfic!!!
Do not give up on your fanfics just because of Kim Do Yeon and L! Recently, one of my favourite authors decided to stop writing her MyungU fanfics. I understand why she stopped her fanfics. But these fanfics are the ones giving us hope! This IS fanfiction! So authors, don't give up! You're subscribers will be really really sad if you stop! Including me!

 

 

Pls comment a lot! Bye~