Party

The Ugly Duckling

" How will you break it down to Jinri?" I asked Joonmyeon.

Everyone stopped cheering and looked at us. Joonmyeon paused before answering," She's gonna kill me..."

" Correction. She's gonna kill US." I said emphasizing the word 'us'

" What are we gonna do? Not to mention you have to tell her about your engangement with Baekhyun." Joonmyeon said.

" Simple. Just keep it a secret from her." Tao exclaimed before earning a hit on the head from Luhan.

" You idiot! Jinri is Suho's sister! She'll have to know sooner or later." Luhan said.

" You're right. We have to tell her soon." Joonmyeon said.

" But, what if she... you know." I said.

" She won't do it again, don't worry." Joonmyeon assured me.

" Okay. Then its settled. Joonmyeon, Baekhyun and I will talk to Jinri." I said.

" Me?!?!?!?! If she sees me, she'll kill me before hearing your explanation! And I still have to stay here for a few days." Baekhyun said.

" C'mon~ she's not gonna kill you if you apologise. We can go after you get outta here." I said.

" Fine. I'll do it." Baekhyun said, giving up.

" After that we can have a party to celebate!" Sehun shouted, excitedly.

" Yeah! We can celebrate our new found friendship, Jieun's week here and Jinri forgiving Baekhyun! Its a win-win!" Suzy exclaimed.

" We can get some drinks, snacks and play some songs to dance along! Its gonna be sooooo fun!" Sehun said with Suzy agreeing to his every word.

" We need Jinri to forgive Baekhyun before we can have a party. If she doesn't, then no party." Lay said.

" Aww..." Sehun and Suzy whining in unison.

" Don't worry, guys. Jinri's a kind-hearted girl, so there's a higher chance of her forgiving Baekhyun." Joonmyeon said to Sehun and Suzy to cheer them up.

" That means we still have a chance!!!" Sehun shouted making us all laugh.

                 While the others were discussing what to bring to the party, Joonmyeon, Baekhyun and I were discussing how Baekhyun will apologise to Jinri. He actually asked us whether or not he should cry. We decided to tell her before dinner.

                 The next few days were... different. We all sat at the same table for the first time. Exo-K and Exo-M together was one of the biggest rumors ever spread in Kirin Highschool. Scratch that. It was the BIGGEST rumor ever spread in Kirin Highschool. The two kingka groups together was very surprising to the students since they hated each other so much. Joonmyeon said that rumors like this lasts for weeks. Their fangirls started gathering around our table. They were pushing Suzy and I aside to get closer to EXO. Literally. Suzy almost fell off the bench.

                  EXO saw us struggling, so they dragged us to the roof. Some fangirls were following us and fortunately, we locked the door before any of them could come in. I got to know Exo-K better the past few days and started calling them by their real names. I got closer to them too but, I'm still a little awkward with Chanyoel. Whenever I talk to him, he blushes and turns his face the opposite direction to avoid eye contact. Suzy noticed his actions and told me he likes me, but I denied it. A handsome guy like him will never fall in love with a girl like me. I visited Baekhyun everyday with at least 2 EXO members. Finally, it was Thursday. I gave Baekhyun my address, so we can go to Joonmyeon's house together.

" You ready?" Baekhyun asked me.

 I took a deep breath before saying," Ready as I'll ever be.". Baekhyun paused for a while before pressing the doorbell.

~Joonmyeon's P.O.V~

" Oppa , did you invite anyone for dinner?" Jinri asked me while I was setting the food on the table.

" Yeah."

" Who? Jieun unnie?" Jinri asked.

" Yup and another friend. Go and take a shower. You stink." I said, pinching my nose.

" Oppa!" Jinri shouted at me.

" Hehe. I'm just kidding." I said, ruffling her hair." Now go shower." After I heard Jinri's door close, I opened the gate for them.

" Annyeong! Where's Jinri?" Jieun asked me.

" She went to take a shower." I answered.

" What's for dinner?" Baekhyun asked.

" Samgyeopsal, japchae and other side dishes." I answered.

" Nice. I hope I can eat it before I get killed." Baekhyun said.

" Stop talking like that! She will not kill you! Have some faith." Jieun said to Baekhyun.

" Oppa, I'm ready! Who's your friend?" Jinri said as she came down." Baek...hyun oppa? W-what are y-you doing here? Oppa, unnie, what is he doing here?" Jinri asked on the verge of crying.

" I invited him. He wants to apologise." I said.

" T-that's impossible... for 3 years, you never spoke to me and now you came to apologise?" Jinri said with tears slowly falling.

" Yes. Baekhyun?" Jieun said, looking at Baekhyun.

" I-I'm sorry. I really am. I should have never asked you to be my girlfriend, knowing I'll break your heart one day. I felt really guilty after breaking up with you. I wanted to apologise, but knowing your brother... I couldn't get near you. So, forgive me?" Baekhyun asked.

" Why should I forgive you after what you had done to me?" Jinri asked, her tears falling non-stop.

" I really regret it. Please..." Baekhyun said with watery eyes, ready to fall.

Jinri paused for a second. She sighed," Fine, I'll forgive you."

" Really?!?!?! You forgive me?!?!" Baekhyun shouted with wide eyes.

" I don't have to repeat myself." Jinri said.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Baekhyun said, hugging Jinri tightly.

" Okay. You can let go of me now." Jinri said.

" Sorry." Baekhyun said, smiling widely.

" C'mon~ Let's eat dinner." Jieun said.

We ate silently until Jinri spoke," Sooooo, what made you invite Baekhyun oppa all of a sudden?"

" Umm... a few days ago we became friends, so we had to tell you instead of keeping it a secret or else..."

" Or else, I'll kill him. I know~" Jinri completed the sentence.

" Oh! Jieun-ah, didn't you say you wanted to tell Jinri something???" Baekhyun asked Jieun.

" Yeah..." Jieun said before taking a deep breath." I'm enganged... to Baekhyun."

" BWO?!?!?! YOU'RE ENGANGED TO BAEKHYUN OPPA?!?!?!?!" Jinri shouted.

" Yeah..." Jieun answered. Jinri was speechless. She didn't talk at all after that.

 After dinner, Jinri slung a bag over her shoulder and said," Oppa, I'm going to my friend's house for a sleep over. Bye!"

~Jieun's P.O.V~

After washing the dishes, the doorbell rang. * Who could that be?* I thought. Joonmyeon opened the gate for the guests to come in. I heard a lot of people talking and the sound of plastic bags.

" Joonmyeon... don't tell me, you're..."

" Let's party!!!" the door opened, revealing Sehun followed by 11 more people with plastic bags.

" Why didn't you tell us that we were having the party now?!?!?!" Baekhyun asked. Joonmyeon just shrugged.

" Let's get this party started!!! Woohoo!" Sehun shouted and then dancing like madman.

                  Some of us were mixing drinks together while the others were dancing. After hours of partying, all of us finally fell asleep. I slowly opened my eyes revealing the living room.Chen and D.O were sleeping on the couch while the rest of us were sleeping on the floor. I tried sitting up but I couldn't because someone's arm was wrapped around my waist. I tried pulling the person's arm to let go but th person's grip tightened around my waist.

" Don't go..." I heard a deep voice say.

" C-Chanyoel?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17th chappie is out. Sorry! No gifs for today. I'll make it up to you guys in my blog post or something.

Pls ignore the spelling mistakes I made in this chappie.

Remember to comment^^

Bye~