Confession and Date

The Ugly Duckling

~Author's P.O.V~
(lunch break)

" Jieun-ssi?" Taemin tapped Jieun's shoulder.

" Oh! Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim." Jieun bowed. Chen, who was next to her bowed too.

" Umm... can I talk to you for a second? I have something to tell you." Taemin said.

Jieun nodded. She turned to Chen." I'll catch up with you later."

Chen walked away from them.*They're gonna be soooooo jealous.*

" Yah, where's Jieun???" Baekhyun asked as Chen as he took a seat beside him.

" Taemin sunbae-nim wanted to talk to her. I have this weird feeling its gonna be a confession." Chen answered.

" Bwo?!?!?!?" Myungsoo shouted and stood up from his seat. Kris pulled him back down.

" Damn! I should have confessed to her first!" D.O said.

" Ooooh! Jieun's first confession!" Suzy said, excitedly.

" It might not be a confession, you know?" Lay said.

" If it is... I hope she doesn't say yes." Baekhyun softly said.

" Jealous much?" Suzy said.

" I'm not jealous! I-I just... she barely knows him!" Baekhyun shouted.

" According to the students here, Taemin sunbae-nim is a very kind and helpful person and his looks are not so bad.

" His looks are better that Kai's" Sehun said before earning a smack on the head by Kai.

" Anyways,he's every girl's ideal boyfriend. His confessions never got rejected!" Soohyun told them.

" He must fall in love veryyyy easily." Suho pointed out. Everyone nodded in agreement except Baekhyun.

* I hope she's the first girl to reject.* Baekhyun thought.

 

 

" What did you want to tell me?" Jieun asked Taemin.

* Here goes nothing.* he thought. He took a deep breath and finally confessed," I like you, Jieun-ssi."

" B-bwo? Y-you like m-me?" Jieun stuttered. This was her first confession, indeed.

" Yeah. Ever since you came to this university. I wanted to get to know you better, but with 13 guys hanging around you, its a bit hard." he explained.* Especially, when some of them are in love with you.*

" Can you be my girlfriend?" he asked. He decided to go straight to the point.

" I-I don't know." Jieun replied.

" No rush. Take your time." he told her. Jieun just nodded and walked to the cafeteria. Once she reached EXO's table, she layed her head on the table.

" What did Taemin sunbae-nim tell you???" Suzy asked her.

" He... he confessed to me. He asked me to be his girlfriend." Jieun told them.

" See! I knew it! Chen shouted.

" Did... you say yes?" Baekhyun asked her.

" I didn't give him an answer yet." she answered. She ruffled her hair," Ottoekhae???"

" Its easy to find out if you like him or not! First, does your heart beat accelerate when you're near him?" Suzy asked her.

" Just a bit, but its because of nervousness." Jieun answered.

" Okay, second. Do you feel your cheeks getting hotter whenever he does anything like, accidentally touching your hand or does anything sweet?" Suzy asked her again.

" No..." Jieun answered wile shaking her head slowly.

" Then, you don't like him!." Suzy confirmed.

* When I see baekhyun... I do all the things Suzy told me.* Jieun thought.

" Okay. I'm gonna tell him after school." Jieun told them. Baekhyun was relieved. Very relieved. So was Myungsoo, Suho, D.O and Kai.

                 Classes continued as usual. Boring. Of course, Jieun was thinking about Baekhyun and Baekhyun was thinking his next move and not forgetting Jieun. The others were just happy for Jieun because they know how much they like each other.

~After classes~

" Taemin sunbae-nim!" Jieun called. Taemin looked at her and smiled his smile that would make any girl fall in love with him. But, it didn't work on Jieun.

" Have you thought about it?" Taemin asked her.

" Yes. I'm sorry. I like someone else." she answered.

" Its okay. I knew your answer would be like this. Well, it was worth a try, right?" Taemin said.

" I hope we can still be friends." she said.

" Yup! And call me oppa!" he asked her.

" Arasso, sun-oppa." she said. They bid goodbye and Jieun walked out the gates.

" Jieunnie!" a familiar voice said and back-hugged Jieun.

" Baekhyun?" Jieun asked. Baekhyun looked at Jieun and smiled.

" You can let go of me now." Jieun told him. Baekhyun didn't want to let go, but did anyway. It was so comfortable, he could sleep in that position till the next day.

" Are you free today?" he asked her.

" Why?" she asked instead of answering his question.

" I want to go on a date with you! Just you and me!" Baekhyun answered. He knew she won't ever say 'no'.

" A-A date?" she stuttered. If he asked her this 2 years ago, she would have died.

" Sorry, but I have a dentist appointment today." she answered.

" But your teeth are perfectly fine!" he shouted.

" Mianhae, Baekhyun." she apologized.* Time for plan b.* he thought.

" Why do you have to go to the dentist? Don't you want to go on a date with me?" Baekhyun pouted. He looked at her with puppy eyes.

* Why must he be so cute?!?! Damn, those eyes of his!*

" Well, I guess I could post-pone my appoinment on another day..." she answered.

" Jinjja?!?!?!?" he asked her. She nodded her head in reply.

" I can't wait for our date! I'll pick you up at 4! Bye!" he said and ran off like a little kid.* I can't belive that worked! I should use it more often!*

* He really wants to go on a date with me, doesn't he?* she thought and smiled all the way to her apartment.

3.55 p.m

Jieun wore a simple peach dress and flats. While she was putting on lip gloss, the door bell rang.* That must be Baekhyun.*

" Annyeong!" Jieun greeted Baekhyun. He was amazed by her beauty.

" You look beautiful." he said. Her cheeks grew red.

" Thanks. You're not too bad yourself." she said. He was wearing a white and black baseball jacket, a black shirt and a pair of jeans. It was simple, but it looked good.

" Shall we go?" he asked. She nodded as an answer. They walked to Baekhyun's car.

" You drive now?" Jieun asked him.

" I got my drivers license last year." he answered.

He leaned closer to her while she moved back. He buckled her seatbelt for her.

" What do you think I was gonna do, huh?" Baekhyun asked her as he started the engine.

" Oh. shut up and keep your eyes on the road." she said. Baekhyun drove for 15 minutes.

" You brought me to an arcade???" Jieun asked Baekhyun.

" Do you want me to take you somewhere else?" he asked her.

" Ani." she answered." I'm totally gonna beat you in Street Fighter!" she shouted.

" You know how to play Street Fighter?" he asked.

" Myungie's always dragging me to arcades back in Canada. I had no choice but to learn." she answered.

After a few rounds of Street Fighter...

" How do you keep winning?!?!?!? I want a rematch!" Baekhyun shouted.

" You can never beat me!" she shouted.

* Let's see about that.* he thought.

After another round...

" Why can't I beat you?!?!?!" he shouted.

" You need more experience, Bacon." she told him.

" Don't call me bacon." he pouted.

" But I like it. Its cute." she said.

" Like me?" he asked, putting his hands on his cheeks.

" You wish." she joked.

" What do you want to play next?" he asked Jieun.

" Hmm... how about the punching machine(I don't know what its called)?" she pointed at the punching machine in the corner.

" Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked her. She nodded, enthusiatically.

The 'couple' punched it with all their strength.

" I can't believe I'm stronger than you!" Jieun shouted at Baekhyun.

" Its only a 3 point difference!" Baekhyun shouted back.

" But you're still weaker than me!" she laughed and ran to another game before he could catch her. He chuckled. He doesn't care if she made fun of him, as long as she was having the time of her life.

              They played a couple more games before they left. He won her a big stuffed bear from a dart game. He took her out to dinner. Being a gentleman, he payed for the food. Girls were drooling over him, but he was too busy staring at Jieun so he didn't notice them.

" Gomawo, Baekhyun." she thanked him. They were standing in front of her apartment room.

" No problem." he said. He pecked her cheek and bid farewell.

* He's making me feel this way again.* she thought.

~The next day~

This day was unusually weird for Jieun. Girls were glaring at her more than usual and talked bad things about her. When she entered class, she saw words on the board.'', '', '' and other mean things were written.

* What's going on?*

" Jieun-ah." Kai walked to her.

" What happened?" she asked him.

He showed his phone to her. They were pictures. Pictures of her date with Suho, Kai and Baekhyun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 27 is out!!! Sorry! No gifs for this chapter. Forgive me if I have any grammer mistakes!

 

Pls comment a lot! Thank you~