Hanging Out

The Ugly Duckling

~Author's P.O.V~

" C-Chanyoel?" Jieun whispered witth wide eyes.

 Chanyoel slowly opened his eyes and realized what he was doing. He quickly let go of Jieun's waist and sat up." S-s-sorry. I-I d-didn't mean to..." Chanyoel stuttered with wide eyes and red cheeks.

" I-Its okay. I-It was just an accident, right?" Jieun asked, still shocked.

" Yeah... an accident." Chanyoel answered.

" Chanyoel? Jieun? What time is it?" Kris asked us. ( I'm gonna use his stage name instead of his real name cause it sounds weird)

" Umm..." Jieun paused to look for the time." 9.26."

" Okay. Might as well wake the others up. Why don't you two make breakfast? If its okay with you guys." Kris asked Jieun and Chanyoel.

" S-sure." Chanyoel answered, cheeks still red. Jieun and Chanyoel walked to the kitchen while Kris woke the others up.

~Jieun's P.O.V~

So, what do you want to make for breakfast?" I asked Chanyoel while looking through the cabinets.

" Anything's fine with me." Chanyoel answered.

" Hmm... I know! Why don't we make pancakes?" I suggested.

" Okay."

After making breakfast, everyone was already awake and coming to the dining table to eat breakfast. There wasn't any more seats left, so the rest sat in the living room.

" After you guys eat, go home okay?" Joonmyeon shouted for all of us to hear.

" But, its gonna be sooo boring! After all, it is a Friday." Minseok shouted.

" Let's go shopping!" Suzy shouted.

" No!" the 13 boys shouted in unison.

" Let's just hang out in my mansion." Soohyun suggested.

 " Okay then. We meet at Soohyun's house at..."

" 12 o'clock!" Sehun shouted, cutting Joonmyeon off.

" Hehe. Okay. 12 o'clock it is." Joonmyeon said.

" But I don't know where it is." I said.

" Don't worry. I'll drive you there." Joonmyeon offered.

                  After that, everyone went home. I called my parents to tell them I was sleeping over at a friend's house. After ours of doing chores, it was finally 12. I got ready and after a few minutes, Joonmyeon came to pick me up. He drove for half an hour to reach Soohyun's house. He had a huge gate that was twice our height. Joonmyeon drove in to park his car in the garage. We passed the swimming pool, golf course and the green house. Soohyun's garage was full of cars. He had a lamborghini,a mercedes benz,a ferrari and more.

" I didn't know he was this rich!" I said, astonished.

" Wait till you see his house."

                   Joonmyeon was right! There were more than 20 rooms in Soohyun's house and each with their own bathroom! He also has an indoor swimming pool, a game room, a mini cinema and a mini cafe. If Joonmyeon wasn't here, I would've gotten lost. Everyone was in the game room. They were either hanging out, playing video games, pool or foosball.

" Jieun! Welcome to my house! How do like it so far?" Soohyun asked as he slung an arm around my shoulder.

" Its amazing! I never knew you were so rich!" I said.

" Yup and now you know."

" Soohyun,if you're done talking, you can let go of her now." Kyungsoo said, pulling me away then giving Soohyun a glare.

" Woah, D.O. You jealous?" Soohyun asked.

" Of course I am." Kyungsoo answered.

" Get your filthy hands away from my Jieunnie!" Jongin said, pulling me away from Kyungsoo.

" Yah! She doesn't belong to you!" Kyunsoo shouted.

" I have to keep her clean for our date tomorrow." Jongin said.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY???" Kyungsoo shouted.

" KRIS!!!" I called. Kris walked to us and pulled jongin away from me.

" She belongs to no one here." Kris said.

" Thanks." I said to Kris.

" No problem. Call me whenever you need help getting away from them." Kris said, ruffling my hair.

" What's with people messing up my hair..." I mumbled while fixing my hair.

" Guys, wanna go watch a movie? I'm kinda bored." Soohyun asked us.

" How can you be bored? You have loads of video games to play!" Jongdae asked.

" Dude, I played them all. I was to busy playing video games, I didn't have any time to watch movies." Soohyun answered.

                    Everyone agreed we watch a movie. We got popcorn and some drinks for the movie. Soohyun picked the horror movie ' Paronormal Activity 3'. I never told them I HATE watching horror movies. The last time I watched a horror movie, I couldn't sleep for days. We were all seated in the cinema, waiting for the movie to start. I was sitting in between Baekhyun and Yixing. The movie finally started and I couldn't help but hide my face behind Baekhyun's back.

Baekhyun looked at me and asked," Are you okay? Don't tell me you don't like watching horror movies?"

" I don't like watching them. I HATE watching them." I said.

" Don't worry, I'm here." Baekhyun said, patting my back. I kept hiding my face behind Baekhyun's back until the movie ended.

We all walked out the cinema and Joonmyeon asked me," Jieun-ah, why didn't you tell us you didn't like watching horror movies? Soohyun could've changed the movie."

" Its okay. All of you were enjoying the movie so I couldn't change the movie for my own selfish reason." I answered.

"Okay, guys! Let's go get lunch." Soohyun shouted.

                   We went to the mini cafe to eat lunch. The food was served to us like a restaurant. The food made by the chef was almost as good as the food served in a 5 star restaurant. I went home early because I needed to do more chores. Joonmyeon, Baekhyun and Jongin offered to taake me home but I told them I'll take the bus home. The day passed by quickly and it was soon Saturday. My parents weren't home so I got ready and waited in the living room without them teasing me. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and I immediately opened the door and walked towards the gate.

" Let's go, Princess."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

18th chappie!!! No gifs on this chappie as I posted too many on my blogpost. I know most of you were waiting for KaiU's date, but I'll save that for the next chapter. And for the ChanU moments... I'll try to put more.

Comment a lot! Bye~