Exo-K's first impression

The Ugly Duckling

" Okay guys. Wish me luck. I'm going for it."

" You better come back after you give him the kimbap, arraso? If you don't come back... who knows what I'll do to them." Suho said.

" Don't even think about beating them up." I said.

" That's my only solution when I'm angry at them." Suho said.

" Alright, alright I'll come back." I assured them.

                       I searched the cafeteria and didn't see him anywhere. I searched again for the second time, but I still couldn't find him. I went back to my table to ask my friends where he is.

" I can't find him. Do you guys know where Baekhyun is?" I asked.

" You mean, he's not here?" Suzy asked me.

" He's not, so I thought maybe you guys would know where he is." I answered, shaking my head a bit.

" Hmmm... are you sure he's not here?" Kris said.

" Yes. I checked the cafeteria twice." I said.

We were thinking for a few seconds, when suddenly Lay spoke and said," Maybe he's on the roof."

" The roof ? Students are allowed on the roof ?" I asked in disbelief.

" Yeah. Your old school doesn't allow students on the roof ?" Soohyun asked.

" Yeah. The principal and the teachers thought that the students will do something stupid on the roof. You know what I mean, right?

" Uh huh. I thought it was stupid for them to let students on the roof." Tao said.

" Anyways, I better give this to Baekhyun. He must be starving." I said.

" Can't he just buy food in the cafeteria like everybody else instead of having you to cook for him?" Suho said.

" Now that you mention it... ah! His mom wants me to get closer to him." I said.

" I wish you could just stay away from him..." Suho mumbled, but I heard it.

" What?" I asked him.

" Forget I said anything." Suho said and went back to sleep.

" Do you need someone to guide you to the roof ?" Luhan asked.

" I think I can manage." I said.

                       I left them and made my way to the staircase thet led me to the roof. I opened the door and saw 3 guys sitting on the floor while the other two sat on the bench. They turned their heads around and saw me standing in front of the door.

" Jieun-ah!" Kai and D.O said in unison before running to me.

" Hey guys... I'm here to see Baekhyun." I said.

Baekhyun stood up and walked towards me with his hands in his pockets. He then said," Why are you here?"

" Uhhh... I'm here to give you this." I said, handing the container to Baekhyun.

He opened the container and said," Kimbap? I didn't ask you to make me kimbap."

" You didn't but your mom..." that's when I realized I wasn't supposed to tell him.

" My mom? What about her?" Baekhyun asked.

" N-nothing... I-I just thought it would be nice if I made you something to eat.

" Okay... thanks." Baekhyun said.

" Baekhyun! You should introduce us to your fiance." a tall boy with a cute face but a deep voice said.

" Yeah! Nows the perfect opportunity to introduce ourselves." another handsome boy said.

" Okay. Jieun, this is Oh Sehun,Park Chanyoel and Kim Jongin but, you can call him Kai. You must know D.O." Baekhyun introduced them.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jieun imnida." I said while bowing.

" Cute name you got there!" Sehun said.

" Thanks." I said.

" Oh! I forgot to tell you guys that I found my dog!" Kai said.

" Jinjja?!?! Where did you find him?" Chanyoel asked.

" Actually, I didn't find him. Jieun did." Kai said while pointing at me.

" Jieun? That means you two know each other?" Baekhyun asked.

" Yeah. We even had dinner together. She makes awesome tteokbokki and kimbap." Kai said, giving me two thumbs up.

" Can we all share the kimbap, please??????" Sehun begged with puppy dog eyes.

" Sure you can! I made extra for you guys too." I said.

" Gomawo, Jieunnie! We will enjoy the food!" D.O said.

" Hehe. I should be leaving. My friends are probably waiting for me." I said.

" Awwwwww... why can't you stay here?????" Kai begged.

" I can't. My friends are waiting for me. Who knows what they'll do to you if I don't come back" I said again. I shivered at the thought of Exo-M beating up Exo-K.

" But..." Kai said but got cut of by Baekhyun.

" Hurry up and go. Your friends are waiting." Baekhyun said.

" R-right... nice meeting you guys today." I said as I bowed again and walked to the door. I was a bit dissapointed that Baekhyun asked me to go away.

~Baekhyun's P.O.V~

" Whew. She's gone." I said in relief.

" Why did you ask her to go away?" D.O asked. The guys looked at me, waiting for an answer.

" Because I don't want her to be here. Simple as that." I answered.

" Why????" Sehun whined.

" Because I don't like her." I said.

" We all know you only flirt with hot girls, but she's a nice girl! I can tell she doesn't fall in love easily." Kai said.

" I can tell she likes me since she came to this school." I said.

" Whatever, let's just eat the kimbap she made." Sehun said, opening the container.

I ate a piece and said in amazement," Wow. This girl can cook."

" Told you! Awesome right?" Kai said.

" Definitely!" D.O said.

" It tastes like heaven." Chanyoel said.

" Its the best kimbap I'd ever eaten." Sehun said,taking another one.

" Damn it Baekhyun! Your one hell of a lucky guy." Kai said.

" What do you mean? Its not lucky to have an ugly and fat fiance." I said.

" Then can I take your place?" Kai asked.

" Be my guest. Wait... you want to get enganged with Lee Jieun? Kim Jongin... don't tell me you like her?!?!?!" I shouted.

" So what if I do like her? She's cute, kind, generous..."  Kai said before I cut him off.

" Cute?!?!?! Are you insane?!?!?! Guys, please convince him that Jieun is not cute." I shouted.

" Well, I kind of agree with Kai. She's cute in her little own way." D.O said.

" I agree with Kai and D.O too!!!" Sehun shouted.

" Chanyoel!" I shouted at him.

" Ummm... well... I kind of agree with them too." Chanyoel said in a small voice.

" You guys are insane." I said to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9th chappie!!! This is longer than my other chappies( I think). Recently my sister found out that IU was spotted filming ' Hello Counselor' with... KAI AND LAY!!!!!!! My sis found it on her friend's blog Hyunaegi. Here's a pic to prove they were filming with each other.

And something extra for you guys...

Ignore the mistakes I made in this chappie and... SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!