Announcement

The Ugly Duckling

~Author's P.O.V~

" The pictures... why did they come out now?" Jieun asked in disbelief. The reason why the pictures of her date with Kai and Suho came out now was because back then, they pitied her. They too, think that EXO were hanging out with her because he pitied her. They never thought that kingkas like them would date a fat girl like her.

" I-I don't know." Kai answered.

" Does Baekhyun know?" she asked.

" I-"

Baekhyun walked in to the classroom. He took the duster and wiped the blackboard harshly.

" Now he knows." Kai whispered to Jieun.

" Who did this?!?!?!?!?!?" Baekhyun asked obviously mad. Everyone kept quiet." I asked who did this?!?!?!?!?" he asked again. And again, no one spoke. Jieun stood up from her seat and walked towards him.

" Jieun-ah." Baekhyun said.

" You should leave. Class is about to start." Jieun told him.

" Are you okay about this?" he asked her.

" Yeah. Now go before you get caught by the professor." she said. Without a choice, Baekhyun left the classroom. Kai took the duster Baekhyun dropped and wiped the blackboard.

* This is gonna be one hell of a week.* she thought.

               She was right. The past few days were horrible. Girls filled her table with pieces of paper where mean things were written. They attacked her with eggs and flour, 'accidentally' spill water on her during lunch break. Jieun would always calm Baekhyun down whenever he was about to explode.

Jieun was walking to EXO's table with a tray of food. A girl was walking opposite of her. The girl 'accidentally' tripped her and Jieun fell. Her uniform was covered in food.

" Oops. Sorry. I didn't see you." the girl said and walked away like nothing happened. Some girls started laughing. Guys felt sorry for her. Jieun stood up and looked down. EXO, including Baekhyun, saw everything.

" That's it." Baekhyun said. He stood up from his seat and stood on the empty table next to theirs.

" Hey everyone, listen up!" he shouted to get everyone's attention. Girls looked at him with sparkly eyes.    " Lee Jieun and I are officially dating!" gasps could be heard everywhere. " SHE IS MINE. So guys, back off or else I'll make everyday miserable for you and girls, if you even think about laying a finger on my baby I WILL hunt you down. Okay, that's all." he ended and jumped of the table.

" What kind of drug did Jieun use?!?!"

" I'm way prettier than Jieun! He should date me instead!"

" A hot guy like him should have fell in love with me instead of that !!!

Baekhyun walked towards Jieun. Her eyes were wide like D.O's and was slightly open. He took her hand and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

" Yah! Why did you say that we were dating?!?!?!?!" she asked him.

" B-because I couldn't stand seeing them do that to you. It was the only way to stop them." Baekhyun answered. If you think about it, it was the easiest way for Baekhyun to get them to stop bullying her.

" They'll forget about it after a few weeks." Jieun replied.

" Do you have extra clothes?" he asked her.

" Yeah, they're in my locker." she answered. They walked to Jieun's locker. After she changed her clothes, they both walked back to the cafeteria. Baekhyun took Jieun's hand and they walked in. Originally, the girls wanted to beat her up after classes, but after Baekhyun made that announcement of his, they wouldn't even dare talk to her.

" Yah, michyeosseo?!?!" Suho said as the fake couple sat down.

" I just don't want her to get bullied anymore!" Baekhyun said.

" Jieunnie... you said you would wait for me!" Myungsoo whined like a baby.

Jieun hit his head." When did I say that?"

" Now you have to act all lovey-dovey with each other. Not to mention, kiss." Suzy told them.

" Just like us." Soohyun said and pecked Suzy's cheek. Then, Suzy hugged him.

" So we have to hold hands, hug and kiss?" Jieun asked them.

" Pretty much." Luhan said, nodding.

" You guys will eventually become lovers by then." Kris said. They both blushed and looked down.

" Like boyfriend, like girlfriend." Lay whispered into Xiumin's ear.

~After classes~

" Jagiyah!" Baekhyun shouted and linked arms with Jieun.

" Do you have to call me that in public?!?!" Jieun quietly yelled at him. Guys and girls were looking at them in envy.

" We have to let other people know how much I love you~" he said, making Jieun blush.

* Damn, she's so cute!* he thought. He is going to tease the hell out of her.

" I want to let you know that my parents finally have some free time, so they invited you over for dinner." he told her.

" I'll come. Just don't tell them about... this, arasso?" she asked.

" Arasso... jagi." he said.

" No one's even looking!" she shouted softly with a red face.

" I just like calling you that!" " he defended himself. Without a reply, Jieun walked ahead, leaving him behind.

" Wait for me!" he shouted.

~In her apartment~(6.40 p.m)

" I'm going to be late!!!" Jieun panicked. Baekhyun's supposed to be there by 7. She was looking for the right dress to wear when she meets Baekhyun's parents(she's wearing a bath robe now). This is like a girlfriend visiting her boyfriend's parents, so they can get married.

Suddenly her doorbell rang.

* Is that Baekhyun???*

" Coming!" she shouted. She opened the door and saw a man in his 50s. He was holding a rectangle box with a ribbon on top of it.

" Annyeonghaseyo." he bowed." Are you Ms. Lee Jieun?" he asked. She nodded.

He handed her the box." Master Baekhyun asked me to give you."

" What is it?" she asked him.

" I'm not sure myself." he answered.

" Oh. Kamsahamnida." she bowed and closed the door.

* I wonder what it is.* she opened the box, revealing a beautiful black dress. She took the dress and examined it. She smiled and went to try it on.

               She came out wearing the dress. It was a sleeveless dress. It wasn't that tight but, it still reveals her curves. The dress ended above her knees. She put on some lip gloss and eyeliner. Then the doorbell rang. She opened the door. It was Baekhyun. He was wearing a tux, which made him more handsome.

" Wow." Baekhyun said in amzement." You look... y."

Jieun punched him on the arm." Can't you say anything else besides 'y' ?" she asked him.

" Nope." he shook his head. She smiled and walked out. She locked her apartment door and they made they're way to Baekhyun's house.

He drove for 15 minutes. He kept stealing glances of Jieun while he was driving. He regretted not giving her a tighter and shorter dress, but his parents probably won't like it.

 

" Jieun-ah!" Mrs. Byun said and hugged Jieun.

" You became prettier the last time I saw you!" Mrs. Byun exclaimed.

" Thank you." Jieun said.

" Let's go in. The foods getting cold." Mr. Byun said. They led Jieun in they're house. They're house was bigger than her old house but compared to Soohyun's, it was small. Baekhyun pulled a seat for Jieun and sat down beside her.

While eating, Mrs. Byun said," So, I heard you two are dating." Jieun choked on her food. Baekhyun handed a glass of water to her.

" H-how did you-"

" Jongin told us." Mr. Byun answered Jieun's question.

* That little...* she thought.

" How long have you been dating?" Mrs. Byun asked.

" I confessed to her today." Baekhyun answered while grinning.

" That's my boy!" Mr. Byun said.

" I hope you two live happily together and get married!" Mrs. Byun said.

" Hurry up and get married, so I can have grandkids!" Mr. Byun said, making Jieun choke on her food again.

After dinner, Baekhyun sent Jieun back to her apartment.

" Gomawo." she thanked him." Tell your parents I would like to have dinner with them again some other time."

" Sure. Good night." Baekhyun said and walked away.

Just when Jieun was about to go in, Baekhyun called her." Jieun-ah!"

* He didn't leave yet?*

" Yeah?" she asked. Baekhyun pulled her by the waist and gently pressed his lips against hers. He let go after a while and ruffled her hair.

" See you tomorrow~" he said. He walked away smiling all the way home. It took a while for Jieun to get back to Earth. She then smiled and went in her apartment room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28th chappie is out!!! Now, I made Baekhyun a ert! And guess what???

 

I have a new fanfic idea!* throws confetti every where*
I won't be telling you the couple, but I will tell you the title! Its called...* leans closer to you*
' My New Neighbour '
I'll finish at least one of my fanfics and then I'll write this one!
Now...................................... GIFS!

 

   

Now, I have to clean up because I threw confetti EVERYWHERE.

Pls comment a lot! Thank you~