2 years later...

The Ugly Duckling

~2 years later~

~Baekhyun's P.O.V~

2 years have passed since Jieun left Korea. All of us are now university students at Woolim University. Jieun would send me emails every once a week, telling me about her new school and new home. She would also send me pictures of her home. She never had the chance to visit Korea because her parents were so busy. She stopped sending me emails after a year which made me really upset...

" Baekhyun-ah!" Chanyeol shouted as I entered the university. After Jieun left, Chanyeol became his true self again. Loud and derp face Chanyeol.

" What happened??? Did Jieun come back???" I asked him.

" Unfortunately not." he said, pouting.

" Then don't tell me anything." I said and left him behind.

" Wait for me!" he shouted and caught up with me. He was trying to make me listen to him but I just closed my ears.

" Yah, Baekhyun!" Chen shouted and ran to me." You know there's a new girl in our class today??? I heard from other students that she's pretty cute!" he exclaimed.

" Unless its Jieun, I'm not interested." I said and walked off. Students greeted as I walked passed them. I arrived my class and walked in. I sat down at a random seat and laid my head on the table.

* Jieun, when are you coming back? *

" What's wrong with you?" Soohyun asked me as he sat down next to me.

" I want Jieun to come back..." I said softly.

" We all want her to. When its time, she'll come back." he comforted me.

" Alright, settle down." Professor Kwon said, getting the classes attention. As much as I didn't want to, I sat up straight and listened to the professor.

" As you all know, we have a new student today. She studied in Canada for 2 years." Professor Kwon explained.

* She studied in Canada for 2 years? Jieun went to Canada 2 years! * I started to listen carefully to the professor's words.

" I hope all of you will make her feel welcomed." he said before asking her to come in. My eyes widened after laying my eyes on her. She had a slim body, big eyes, a small nose and kissable lips.

" Annyeonghaseyo, cheonun Lee Jieun imnida." she bowed as she introduced herself. My eyes widened again. * Lee Jieun? As in MY Jieun??? * I looked at Soohyun and Chen. They're eyes were as big as mine.

" Jieun-ssi, you may sit next to Woohyun-ssi. Woohyun-ssi, please put up your hand." Professor Kwon asked. Woohyun put his hand up. Girls were looking at her with envy .Guys were whistling and checking her out from head to toe, which made me want to break their necks. She walked past me and didn't even look at me.

* Maybe she didn't notice me.* I decided to talk to her after class but I don't think I can take it much longer. I want to talk to her sooooo badly!!!

After 2 hours of suffering, class was finally over. I looked at her and she was talking to Woohyun. The pencil in my hand broke due my grip.

" Woah there." Soohyun took the pencil from my hand." Poor pencil...c'mon. Let's go and talk to her before she accepts any lunch invitations." Chen said and dragged me.

" Jieunnie!" Chen shouted. Jieun turned around. She looked... confused.

" Do I know you?" she asked.

" Its me, Baekhyun! You're ex-fiance!!!" I told her.

" What is he talking about? Ex-fiance?" Woohyun asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

* Baekhyun, control yourself! Don't punch him in the face! *

" I don't even know who he is." she answered his question.

" I think you got the wrong person. This is my girlfriend." Woohyun said as he pecked her cheek.

" BWO?!?!?!?!?! GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?!" we shouted in unison. We had shocked expression on our faces.

* Please don't tell me this is true! *

I looked at her and her eyes became cresents. She was laughing!

" You should have seen the look on your faces!!! They're priceless!!!" she said in between her laughs.

" Y-you... that was just an act?!?!?!" I asked her.

" Yup! I can't believe you guys fell for it!!!" she laughed harder. I looked at Woohyun he wasn't laughing but he was smiling.

" S-So you remember us?!?!?!?" Chen asked her.

She smiled widely and answered," Of course I do! I would never forget you guys!" she hugged us.

" I missed you guys so much." she said." Baekhyun-ah?" she asked.

" Yeah?"

" I could tell you were trying hard not to punch him. Don't worry, he's not a bad person." she assured me.

" I haven't introduced myself properly yet." Woohyun said." Woohyun. Nam Woohyun." he extended his hand.

" Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." I introduced myself and shook his hand.

" Oh no! I'm gonna be late for my next class!" she panicked.

" What's your next class?" Luhan asked her.

" Math."

" You're in the class as Chanyeol, Xiumin and I." Soohyun said.

" Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" she said, dragging Soohyun away but stopped.

" Oh yeah! Don't tell anyone I'm here, arraso? I want it to be a surprise! Bye!" She waved and continue to drag Soohyun.

~Jieun's P.O.V~

" Okay. I can't be seen with you since Chanyeol and Minseok are in this class. I'll just sit at the back." I told Soohyun.

" Sure. See you later." Soohyun said before ruffling my hair. I used the back door instead of the front door. I managed to get through the whole lesson without being noticed. I did that for the past few lessons. Finally, it was lunch break.

" Baekhyun-ah. Do you mind if I act as your girlfriend for a while." I asked him.

" You want to me my girlfriend that badly?" he asked.

I punched his arm." No! I want to surprise them, you idiot!"

" Ow! You punch hard." he said, rubbing his arm.

" Thank you.". As we entered the cafeteria, Baekhyun put his arm around my shoulder. People started whispering.

" Maybe this was a bad idea." I whispered in his ear.

" Too late to back down now." he whispered. He led me to his table. All 13 of them were there.

" Hey guys! Meet my new girlfriend." he said.

" You got a new girlfriend?" Luhan played along.

" What about Jieun?" Suzy asked.

" I got over her." Baekhyun answered.

" How can you get over her?!?! Just this morning you were-mfffff" Chanyeol stopped as Joonmyeon covered his mouth with his hand.

" If Jieun's comes back, you can't have her!" Jongin exclaimed.

" That means she'll be free!" Kyungsoo said. Kris just shook his head.

" You should introduce yourself." Baekhyun asked me.

" Annyeonghaseyo, cheonun Lee Jieun imnida." I bowed as I introduced myself. They're eyes became as big as ping-pong balls.

" Lee Jieun?!?!?!?!" they shouted.

" Seriously, guys! Stop shouting!" I asked them.

" Jieun! I'm so glad you're back!!!" Suzy said, hugging me.

" Me too. I missed all of you so much." I said.

" No wonder you looked so much like her!" Joonmyeon said." How have you been?" he asked me.

" Great!" I said. We sat down and talked about what happened in the past 2 years.

" Jieun-ah, how are your parents?" Kris asked me.

" Oh... t-they died in a car accident last year." I answered, looking down.

" I-I'm sorry, I didn't know." Kris said.

" Its not your fault. You guys were gonna know anyway." I said with a small smile.

" Then where are you staying?" Baekhyun asked.

" In an apartment." I answered.

" Can we visit you???" Tao asked me.

" Not today. I still have to unpack some boxes." I said.

" Awww..." Tao pouted.

" Don't worry. You can visit me tomorrow." I said.

" Yayyy!!!" he cheered." So, how's Krystal?" I asked.

" She's studying in SM University. Thank goodness she has a boyfriend!" Baekhyun answered.

The bell rang and it was time for us to go back to our classes. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Joonmyeon had most of their classes with me. I spent the day unpacking, cleaning and showering. I showered like, 3 times! I ate ramen for dinner. I was too lazy and tired to cook. The next morning, I got up and got ready as usual. This time Chanyeol, Kris, Suzy and Yixing were in my class.

~In class~

~Chanyeol's P.O.V~

" Okay class, today we have a new student with us." Professor Yoo said.

* Another student? It hasn't even been a week!*

" He transfered from Canada. I hope you all treat him well." he asked the new student to come in.

" Annyeonhaseyo, cheonun Kim Myungsoo imnida." he bowed. Girls were cheering softly so they wouldn't get scolded by Professor Yoo. I looked at Jieun and she looked shocked. I noticed how this Myungsoo kid was staring at her the whole time he was introducing himself.

* Does she know him? *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24th chappie is out!!! Sorry guys, no gifs this time. I have to go to tuition. I have no time to check my mistakes either...

Pls comment a lot!. Thank you~