Lie

The Ugly Duckling

                 It's been 3 weeks since Baekhyun annouced Jieun was his 'girlfriend'. He is having the best time of his life because of her. For Jieun... she IS happy but try's not to show it unlike Baekhyun. He keeps on stealing kisses from her when she's not looking, holds her hand whenever he had a chance, bought couple clothing for them to wear to the university and many more lovey-dovey stuff. He also has 2 different pictures of her set as his home screen and wallpaper! Jieun didn't mind what he did, but their friends... it grossed them out a bit except for Suzy and Soohyun. They're a 'couple', but they haven't even confessed to each other yet.

~In class~

" Jagiyah~!!!" Baekhyun shouted and waved at Jieun as he came in. He put his books down and sat beside her as usual.

" Annyeong!" Jieun said, pecking him on the cheek. Baekhyun asked her to do that whenever she sees him. He can't be doing all the lovey-dovey stuff, right?

" I missed you sooooooo much!!!" he exclaimed and hugged her, making girls and guys feel jealous.

" I missed you too." she told him.

" Wanna go on a date today?" he asked.

" Yeah. I have nothing else better to do anyways." she answered.

" That means if you had something to do, you won't go on a date with me?" he pouted. Damn, this was Jieun's weakness. His aegyo.

" Don't take it the wrong way! I like going on dates with you." she answered.

" You like going on dates with me because you love me~" he said and pecked her cheek. Wow, he is SOOOOOOOO in love. He did this everyday and doesn't plan on stopping.

~After classes~

" Let's go to the bubble tea place over there!" he said, pointing.

" That's Sehun's favourite bubble tea place!" she told him and took her phone out.

" Don't think about calling him over!" he told her. She put her phone back into her pocket. They walked with their hands interwined. They ordered their drinks and after their drinks were ready, they walked to a table near the entrance.

They were talking and laughing at each other's jokes, like how any loving couple would do." Hyunnie?" a girl called.

Baekhyun turned his head and said," Taeyeon noona?" he said. She was pretty and slim.

" It is you! I never thought I would be able to see you again!" Taeyeon hugged his neck. Jieun looked down. Man, was she jealous.

" Can you let go of me?" he asked politely and she let go of him.

" This is such a coincidence! This must be fate, trying to get us back together!" she exclaimed, making Jieun uncomfortable.

" Well, you're wrong. I already have a girlfriend." he said, putting his arm around Jieun's shoulder.

" This is your girlfriend? I thought she would be much... prettier." she said. Jieun's eye twitched.

" For your information, she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my whole entire life and I love her very much." he said. Jieun automatically blushed and looked down.

" You have to admit, I'm way more prettier than her." she said.

* She just won't stop, will she?* Jieun thought.

" To me she is soooo much more prettier than you." Baekhyun said." Kaja, Jagi. Let's go somewhere else." he grabbed Jieun's hand and walked out the shop. Taeyeon scoffed.

* Time for plan B.*

" Who was that???" Jieun asked Baekhyun as they left the place.

" My ex-girlfriend. She was one of the girls that loved me too much." he shuddered at the memories.

" You don't have any feelings for her, right?" she asked him.

" Of course not! I only have feelings for one person and it's you." he pecked the top of her forehead.

 

 

Jieun had a fun time with Baekhyun. They went shopping and tried on some clothes. Baekhyun would always compliment her, calling 'pretty', 'beautiful' and not forgetting 'y'.

* Where is it?!?!?!* she thought, looking through her bag.

" Is something wrong?" he asked her.

" I think I left my purse in the store. Do you mind waiting for me?" she asked.

" I'll do anything for you." he answered. She left him, going into the previous store.

" Hyunnie-ah!" Taeyeon shouted.

" Were you following us?!?!" he asked.

" No time to explain. I need to tell you something." Taeyeon pulled him.

" I'm supposed to wait for Jieun!" he told her.

" Hurry up and send her a text message or something!" Taeyeon said.

* She must be in a rush.*

" Fine." he finally gave up. He knows she won't leave him alone until she gets what she wants.

~In the store~

" Kamsahamnida." she thanked the owner. She felt her phone vibrating. It was a message from Baekhyun.

I found this cute couple shirts that we can wear tomorrow!
Stay where you are. I'll be right back!

To: Jagi~
From: Bacon^^

              So she waited for him. After half an hour, he still didn't come back. Jieun was worried so she went to look for him. She looked in all the couple clothing stores but didn't find him in anyone of them. She looked around a bit more. Her feet brought her to a tunnel. There was a couple kissing in the tunnel. She walked closer to them and her eyes widened.

 

 

 

It was Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

Tears were already forming in her eyes. She turned around and ran away from them.

* He lied to me.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
29th chappie is out!!! Poor Jieun... I know all of you want to kill Baekhyun right now...

Although Baekhyun's a jackass, I'm still posting gifs on this handsome jerk.

   

Pls comment a lot! Bye~