WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONA walks in the garden. She holds her handset and read the message from Nichkhun again. Then, she dials his number.

            “Hi, Nichkhun! It’s Yoona. Do you really can’t go out tonight?” she asks again.

            “I’m sorry but I can’t leave Victoria alone tonight,” Yoona shocks when he mentioned Victoria’s name. Why that girl is always with him?

            “Oh, really? It’s ok, maybe next time,” she says in sad voice, hopping that he will change his mind.

            “I’m sorry,” Nichkhun ends up the conversation. She feels frustrates when he didn’t ask anything about her. She looks at the bright sky.

“Nichkhun, what should I do to get the place in your heart? Are Victoria really that important to you?” her eyes fix on the handset screen. She sets his picture that she had snapped from school magazine as the wallpaper.

 

VICTORIA sits in front of the mirror. Her fingers touch her lip. She can feel Nichkhun’s kiss still on her lip. It feels so warm. She put her hand on her chest and she can feel the heart beats.

            “Qian, what wrong with you? Why you suddenly felt nervous when you looked in his eyes? You never felt this way before. Why your face turned red?” she asks herself in the mirror.

            “Just admit you like the kiss, don’t you?” suddenly Nichkhun appears beside her and smirks at her. Victoria surprises by his presences.

            “What are you doing here? Get out!” Victoria wants to push him but he suddenly disappears.

            “Why you want me to get out from your room? Are you feels nervous every time you see me?” Now he is lying on her bed. He is happily teasing her. Her eyes grow bigger when he said those words.

            “Am I crazy? Why I should feel nervous when I’m with you?” she stutters. She walks toward him to drag him out from her room. He disappears when she wants to take his hand. She looks at surrounding but he is nowhere. She feels surprises when Nichkhun puts her arms around her waist. He is doing back hug. His mouth closes to her ear. She feels like her heart is going to burst right now.

            “Really? If you’re not nervous, why I can hears your heart beats. They are beating so fast,” he whispers. She struggles to escape from his embraces and success. She turns her body to face him but he already disappeared. She looks at the surrounding in her room. What had happened just now?

            “Oh my God, I had fantasized about him just now! What happened to me?” she holds her red face with both her hands.

            “No, this can’t be happened. I’m not nervous, I’m alright,” she tries to calm herself. She jumps onto her bed and takes the pillow to hide her red face.

           

KYUHYUN plans to asks Victoria to watch the movie and have a dinner with him today. This is the best way he can think to get close to her. At school, she always with Nichkhun and the other members so he doesn't have any chance yet to be alone with her. He takes out the handset from his pocket and typing a message to her.

            'Vic, are free today? Do you want to watch a movie and have a dinner with me today'

            He prays before he sends the message. He hopes she will agree to go out with him. Kyuhyun walks toward table and takes the drink can on it. He smiles every time he sees it. The can reminds him at Victoria. Her bright smile, her beautiful face, her voice. He really misses her even thought he had seen her in school yesterday.

          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter