I WORRY ABOUT YOU

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONA still in the school’s swimming pool. She swims non stop for an hour. She gets out from the water and grabs the towel, wipes her beautiful body. She looks at surrounding. Nobody is there. She always spends her time after school at here. It is not her house doesn’t has swimming pool, the pool in her house is bigger than this one but she doesn’t want to go home early. She always alone in that big house. Her parents always busy with their works. Because they can’t spend their times with her often, they shower her with money and prosperity. Yoona sighs. That is not what she wants, she only wish to have a normal family, just like other people. Yoona doesn’t want to think about it, it is only makes her heart feels pain. She jumps back into the water and continues her swimming.

            Suddenly, her legs cramp. She tries to float but she fails.She is flapping around in the pool and she can feel water gushing through her nostrils and in .

            “Help!” she screams. She can’t breath and almost drown. This time, she feels her body sinks into the water. She can’t breath anymore.

            “Am I going to die?” she thinks as her body sinks deeper. She can feel the water pressure on her body. She closes her eyes slowly. She sees someone jumps into the water and swims to her. She can’t see it clearly. She only feels someone grabs her hand and pull her too the poolside before everything become blank.

 

YOONA opens her eyes. She feels her head hurt. She looks at the surrounding and notices she is lying on the bed in the treatment room. Then she sees Nichkhun stands beside her, looks for something. His hair wet. Did he save me just now?  Nichkhun notices she has conscious and moves close to her. Yoona doesn’t remove her sight from him.

            “Are you alright?” he asks. His voice sounds worried. Yoona nods her head.

            “Did you save me just now?” she asks in weak tone. Nichkhun only smiles at her.

            “Yes, but someone saw you first, because she can’t swim, she asked for my help. You passed out after I saved you,” Nichkhun explains to her.

            “She? Who is she?”

            “My friend,” he gives her short answer. His eyes look at surrounding. Where did she go? He feels worry. Yoona looks at his anxious expression. Does he worry about me? Yoona smile weakly.

            “Anyway, thanks for save my life,” she says sincerely. She feels really grateful.

            “Oh, it’s okay. Yoona, I need to go now. Take care your health and don’t swim alone. If it happen again, I can’t guarantee I would be there to save you,” he jokes. Then he turns his body and walks away.

            “Wait,” Yoona stops him. He turns his face to her and look at her blankly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter