HAPPINESS

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10 years later

NICHKHUN rushes to the waiting room. The bride must be worried about him. Nichkhun opens the door and sees Yoona is sitting on the sofa. She quickly stands up when she saw he entered the room. He looks at her up and down. She looks so pretty in the wedding dress.  He walks to her as his hand takes out a small box from his pocket. He opens the box in front of her. There a wedding rings in the box. Yoona screams happily when she saw the rings.

            “Thanks,Khun. The rings had arrived just now,” Yoona says in relief and hugs him. She doesn’t know what to wear if the rings don’t arrive today.

            “Yah, why they took a long time to make the rings?” he complains. Yoona looks at the rings with sparkle eyes.

            “Anyway, thanks for helped me took this ring from the shop,” she pats his shoulder and continue to stare the beautiful ring. Nichkhun looks at surrounding and no one is there.

            “Where is…” he stops his words when he saw someone entered the room. Victoria entered with Christine in her embrace. Nichkhun smiles and walks toward her.

            “Where did you go?” he asks as his hands take Christine from her. Victoria only smile at his question.

            “My Princess, did you miss Daddy?” he asks with funny voice. Christine laughs when he showed several funny expressions. Victoria moves to Yoona and helps her smooth her hair.

            “You look really beautiful in this gown. I’m envious with you. I feels want to wear it again,” she says in envious tone.

            “What did you say? Are going to divorce me and remarry with other man?” he raises his voice and pretends to be sulky. Victoria glances at him with a smile. They look at the door when someone knocked it. Victoria screams happily when she saw Kyuhyun entered the room with his fiancée. Kyuhyun is a national basketball player for Korea now. He also had announced his marriage with a famous celebrity, Choi Sooyoung recently.

            “Hi, Kyuhyun, long time no see,” Nichkhun shakes his hand. Kyuhyun pinches Christine’s chubby cheek.

            “I’m sorry. I’m busy with the games lately. Ah, this is my fiancée, Sooyoung,” he introduces to them.

            “Hi, everyone. My name is Choi Sooyoung. Nice to meet you,” she greet them shyly.

            “These are my friends. Nichkhun, Victoria and Yoona,” he points at them one by one.

            “Ah, Kyuhyun always talks about you,” she says as she moves to Victoria and Yoona to hug them.

            “Yah, your fiancée is really pretty,” Yoona praises her. Sooyoung becomes blushes at her compliment.

            “Yah, congratulation on your wedding,Yoona,” the other members suddenly barged into the room and made the fuss. Christine cries when she heard the scream.

            “Yah, look what you guys had done. You made my daughter cried,” Nichkhun shouts at his friends. He tries to shush his daughter. Junsu and Changsung fluster when Christine cried. They make funny face in front of her. Wooyoung walks around Yoona with a satisfy face.

            “You look really beautiful in that dress. Yah, actually we don’t expect you will end up marry Taecyoon,” he teases

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter