NOTHING HAS CHANGED

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VICTORIA lies on her bed. She closes her eyes and put her left hand on her forehead. She just returned from visited her parents’ graves. Meanwhile, Nichkhun searchs for her. He feels worry. Victoria doesn’t talk to him since morning. He goes to her room and sees her lying on her bed. He sighs and leans his body to the door. His eyes on her body. When they visited the graves this morning, Victoria didn’t cry nor talk.  She kept silent and remained calm. When he saw her back, she looked really lonely and in pain. She didn’t show it but he knew it. She just pretended to be strong until last night. He never saw her like that. She cried. She cried in pained last night.

 

NICHKHUN held his cried. He cried when he saw her like that. Knelt and begged for forgiveness. He just pretended to sleep when he saw Victoria entered his room. He just felt curious why she wanted to checked on him. When Victoria went out his room, he opened his eyes. He woke up and opened the door slowly. He afraids Victoria might hear it. He made the steps to living room and saw she was lighted up the candles. He hid  under the stairs. Fortunately, that place is too dark so Victoria didn’t notice him. The light from the candles shone her face, made her looked really beautiful.

            He saw she cried, called for her parents, asked them whey they left her in this world. Nichkhun felt pained when he saw those tears. He felt like wanted to hug her, held her in his embrace but he couldn’t do that. Victoria won’t accept it. Then he saw she talked alone, made him felt worried. He watched she lay herself on the floor and had fallen asleep. He walked to her slowly and sat beside her. He stared at her wet face. Nichkhun touched her cheek. So cold. Then, he wiped the tears gently, afraid she might wake up. Then, he threw his sight on the picture. Victoria really missed her parents.

            “I really don’t understand why you have to pretend  to be strong?” he whispered in her ear. He stood in front the picture, slowly he lowered his body and knelt. He put his hands together, eyes fixed on the picture.

            “Uncle,Autie, how are you doing? Are you happy in there? My name is Nichkhun, Victoria’s best friend. I don’t remember if we had met before but I just want to say your daughter is really great. Don’t you guys worry, we will protect her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter