SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN opens his eyes and looks at surrounding. He glances at the watch and the time is 10 a.m. How long did they sleep? He stares at Victoria who is sleeping in his embrace. Her face pale and her lip dry. His eyes grow big when he put his hand on her cheek and forehead. She has fever. He immediately wakes up and get off from the bed. He rushes to kitchen and searches the medicine in the cabinet. Once he found it, he gets a glass of water and brings to upstairs.

            “Vic, wakes up,” he pats her cheek gently. Victoria opens her eyes and sees his anxious face. Nichkhun helps her to get up and leans her body to the bed post.

            “You have fever. Eat this,” he puts the medicine into and passes the water to her. Victoria touches her head. She feels dizzy and headache. Nichkhun helps her to lie on the bed and put blanket on her body.

            “You should rest,” he says as his hand touches her forehead. Victoria nods weakly and closes her eyes. He kisses her forehead before he returns to kitchen. He collects water in small basin and rushes to her room. He takes a small towel in her closet and soaks it in water. He pulls the blanket that covered her body and sits beside her. Nichkhun wipes her body gently. From face, his hand moves down to her neck and both hands. His hand trembles when it moved under her shirt. Although he feels embarrass, he needs to do it to reduce the body temperature. He cover her with blanket after he had done wiped her body. He sees a card on the table beside bed. He takes and read it.

            'Khun, we leave first. I'm sorry I didn't wake you up because you looked tired. Anyway, take care of Victoria and yourself as well when we are in China. From Mom and Dad'

            Nichkhun puts it back on table and looks at Victoria. His hand caresses her red cheek. His eyes full of love when he looks at her. He lies himself beside her and rests his head on the same pillow. Last night, he met Kyuhyun. He took her phone after she collapsed and dialled his number. He set the meeting in the restaurant near his house. Kyuhyun told him everything last night.

            “Why did you run in the rain and where did you go?” he whispers in her ear. He feels really curious about what had happened last night. She looked very sad when she reached home.

 

“I like Victoria,” Kyuhyun told his feeling to Nichkhun. He looked surprised at his confession. Nichkhun called him just now by used Victoria's phone. He felt happy when he saw her name appeared on his screen phone but it was Nichkhun. Kyuhyun dropped his head. His fingers danced on the brim of cup. Nichkhun looked at him with serious face.

            “I'm not here to hear your confession but I want to ask something,” he said sternly. Kyuhyun raised his face and looked into his eyes.

            “Why didn't you send her to home like you promised?” he controlled his voice. He felt like wanted to shout at him right now.

            “I was going to send her but she ran after she rejected my confession. She said she already had someone she loved,”he said weakly. Nichkhun couldn't hide his smile at his words but he quickly turned serious when Kyuhyun looked at his face.

            “Do you have any idea whom she likes?” Nichkhun shook his head. He pretended didn't know about that. Kyuhyun clasped his hands. He hesitated to tell the truth to Nichkhun but he thought he should help Victoria find her happiness.

            “It's you. She loves you,” Kyuhyun said calmly. Nichkhun looked at his face and smirked.

            “Why did you tell me about this? You said you like her but why you gave up on her?” Nichkhun tried to test his feeling. Kyuhyun sighed heavily.

            “Honestly, I don' want to give up. I don't want both of you ended up together but I saw the fearness in her eyes when she said she afraid would loss you to someone else without let you knew her feeling. I want her to find happiness because that's the way I love her,” he said sincerely. Nichkhun became speechless at his words. He didn't know Victoria made him totally fell for her in short period. Victoria, who can resist your charm, even I already fell for you. Nichkhun gave him warm smile.

           

YOONA surprises after she noticed that she was not in her room. Where is she? She looks at the surrounding and notices she is in small girly room. She looks at her body and her outfit had changed. Last night she wore beautiful y dress but today she wears a shirt with short pant. What had happened yesterday? She holds her head and tries to remember about last night. She was too frustrated when Nichkhun rejected her love. After he sent her home, she went out to release the stress and ended up drank alcohol in the club. She asked her driver to go home first and she said she would call him when she done had a fun. She took too much alcohol and didn't remember what happened after that. Yoona jumps onto the bed and cover herself with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter