LET'S STOP THIS STUPID GAME

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VICTORIA sits on the bench near the basketball court. She doesn’t want to go to the practice room today. For the past few days, Yoona kept coming to the practice room. She felt uneasy around her and also felt jealous when she saw Yoona tried to approach Nichkhun. She glances at the practice room which can be seen from here. Yoona must me at there right now, watching them practice dancing. She clasps her hands and looks at people playing the basketball. Kyuhyun is also at there, playing with s.

            She thinks about Nichkhun right now. She notices that he has changed. After the incident at the cinema, she notices that he always sneakily stares at her. In class, at home and almost every time when they are together. She realizes that she easily get flusters when they make a physical contacts like holding hand. She flutters when he is around her. She never felt this before. She felt nothing when he touched her and kissed her but now everything has changed. She easily get jealous when Yoona or others girls try to approach him. She scratches her head. All these things make her feels confuse. Who is he actually in her heart?

            Kyuhyun sees Victoria sits alone at there. He stops playing at staring at her. She looks like she has the problem. He gives the sign to s to continue their practicing before he leaves the court. He wipes his sweat and walks toward her.  He smiles cheekily when he sees that she seems have a day dream. He sneakily stands behind her and pats her shoulder. Victoria shocks when someone pats her shoulder. She quickly turns her face and sees Kyuhyun is standing behind her. Kyuhyun smiles and take a sit besides her.

            “What are you thinking about? You look stress,” he points his finger on her head. Victoria chuckles before she drops her head. Kyuhyun watches s do the practice.

            “Nothing. It’s not a big problem,” she says in low tone. He stares at her face. She looks beautiful even without smile on her face. He admires her beauty. Victoria notices that Kyuhyun staring at her.

            “What are you looking at? Am I too beautiful until you can’t take off your eyes from me?” she teases him without look at his face. He becomes blushes when she caught him stared at her.

            “Kyuhyun, can I ask you something?” Victoria looks at his face. She needs someone to help her solve her problem right now.

            “Sure. What is it?”

            “Have you been in love before this?” her sudden question makes his face turns red.

            “Why you asking me this kind of question? Am I look like have an experience in love?” he jokes.

            “I’m sorry. I just want to know the feeling when we are in love with someone.”

            “Honestly, I never have a girlfriend but I think I know how to describe the feeling,” his answer makes her smile.

            “Then, tell me,”

            “I think, your heart beats fast when he is around you. Your heart flutters every time you see him, you miss him even though he is standing in front of you.” Victoria listens carefully on his explanation and compare with her situation. She experienced it when she was with Nichkhun. Victoria closes with her hand.

            'Am I in love with Nichkhun? No, its impossible. I just confuses.' her heart denies about her feeling.

            “Vic, why you want to know about that? Are you in love with someone?” Kyuhyun asks her slowly. He bites his lip. Victoria flusters at his question. She shakes her head.

            “No, I'm just curious,” she stutters. Kyuhyun feels disappoint at her answer. He hopes that she says that she likes him but it's impossible. They know each other for a short time, he has no confidence that she will likes him in a short period.

            “Wah,you explain like an expert. Are you sure you had not been in love before?” she tries to change the topic. Kyuhyun is staring at her with a smile.

            ' I told you based on what I feel right now. Don't you hear my heart beats? It's beating fast because of you,' his heart screams. He feels like want to tell her about his feeling but he can't. It's too early to confess his feeling.

            “Really?” he chuckles. Victoria looks at his face. Deep inside her heart, she feels really guilty toward him.

            'He is too kind to be hurt. Maybe I should stop this game,' she says in her heart.

 

YOONA sits on the floor, watches Nichkhun practices his dance. The other members take a short break. Changsung and Junho lean their bodies on the glass window while the other sit on the floor. Junsu and Taecyoon look at Yoona. She never takes her eyes off from Nichkhun.

            “Why she comes here everyday? Although she had treated us dinner, I don't know why I still don't like her,” Junsu says with annoying tone. Taecyoon and Wooyoung nod their head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter