WE ARE DATING

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN and Victoria are holding hands as they make the steps to practice room. He can’t stop grin when he looks at Victoria who is shy beside him. She drops her face. She startles when he suddenly pulls her and put his arm around her shoulder. He moves his lip close to her ear.

            “Did you have fun last night?” he whispers seductively. Victoria pushes him away.

            “What fun? We did nothing last night,” she glares at him with red face. Nichkhun pushes and pins her body on the wall. Victoria looks at surrounding and no one is there. He moves his face close to her.

            “We could go far last night if you were not in menstruation,” he kisses her neck. The scenes last night appear in his head. He grins when Victoria pushes him again. Her face is totally red. He likes to see her like that.

            “Ok, I stop now. Let’s go to the practice room,” he grabs her hand and pulls her to practice room. Victoria feels embarrass when he talked about last night.  She doesn’t know what will happen if she didn’t in menstruation. The other members are not here yet. Victoria puts the plastic bag that contains foods on the table.

            “They are not here yet,” Nichkhun looks at empty room. Today is Sunday and some students come to school to do their practice. Victoria walks towards glass window and see the basketball team is having the practice for the match next month. She sees Kyuhyun plays very well. He is energetic as usual when comes to basketball game.

            ‘I’m sorry Kyuhyun for rejected your love. I’m really sorry,’ she says in her heart. Nichkhun stands beside Victoria and his eyes fix on Kyuhyun.

            “He is kind-hearted guy, isn’t he?” Victoria startles when he suddenly appears beside her. Nichkhun smiles at her. He takes her hand and kisses it.

            “I knew you already liked me but you should thank him for helped you that day. He told me about your feeling. You should feel grateful to him,” he says with low voice. Victoria becomes blushes when he said that. She drops her face. Nichkhun smiles at her action. Her raises up her head and look in her eyes. They are gazing at each other but as usual, Victoria losses at his gaze. He moves close to her and kisses her full on lip. Victoria closes her eyes and enjoys the kiss. She cling her hands around his neck and pull him close to her. They have a deep kiss.

            “Woah!!!” Nichkhun and Victoria surprises when they heard the other members scream as they entered the room. Nichkhun immediately breaks the kiss and turns his body to face the glass window. Victoria smoothes her hair and drops her head. She doesn’t know where to hide her red face.

            “What did you do just now?” Junsu screams with big eyes. The others become speechless. What happened just now? They move close to them.  They give them suspicious look. Wooyoung clutches Nichkhun’s shoulder and looks at him with small eyes.

            “What did you do to my Victoria just now?” he interrogates him. Nichkhun avoids look at his eyes. The rests move to Victoria.  

            “What did you do just now?” Victoria steps backward as they move close to her but she is trapped between the wall and the boys.

            “Stop it,” Nichkhun screams and they stiff in their position. Nichkhun walks towards Victoria. Her eyes grow bigger when he moves near her. Nichkhun pulls and kisses her in front of the boys. Victoria surprises at his action. Their jaws drop when they saw they kissed. Wooyoung bites his fist and the other close their mouths.

            “Are guys satisfied now?” he says after he let go her lip. Victoria stands stiffly in front of him. They clear their throats. Wooyong closes his face with both hands and makes the cry sound.

            “My Victoria,” he says in sad voice. Nichkhun scratches his head.

            “I’m sorry, Wooyoung. Victoria is mine,” he puts his arm around her shoulder.

            “Are you guys dating now?” Junsu asks in disbelieves. Victoria hides her red face with her hair.

            “Yes we are officially couple now,” he says in proud voice.

            “Yah, I really can’t believe this. When did both of you start fall for each other?” Taecyoon pats his shoulder. Nichkhun glances at Victoria.

            “I don’t know,” he repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter