WE ARE NOT DATING

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Victoria stands at the entrance of Seoul High School, holding a lunch box in the left hand and the other hand holding a bag plastic with 7 bottles of apple juice inside it. She looks at the surounding as she walks inside the school, finds nobody around there. It is very quiet until she can hears the sound of wind blows smoothly at there.

            “It's school holiday and I should rest at home, watching my favourite korean drama. Why those jerks keep asking me to come here and bring them food? That's really annoying,” she mutters as she heading toward the practice room. She can hears the sound of music as she almost arrives  there. Inside the room, 6 boys keep practicing to improve their dancing skill. They dance non stop until their legs become tired.

            “Where is Vic noona? Why she's late today? Urgh,my stomach starts to play its song. Hyung ,where is noona?” Chansung asks Nichkhun as he puts his hand on stomach, gives Khun sign that he is hungry. Taecyoon only smiles and continues makes his beautiful dance movements. Junho grabs a bottle of water on the floor and sip the water hungrily meanwhile both Junsu and Wooyoung throw towels to Chansung simultaneously.

            “Yah, why you always mention about food? You are the one who always gives Victoria trouble. You ask her to cook the foods that you want to eat. Can you stop give her trouble?” exclaims Wooyoung. Chansung glances at Wooyoung and mimicking what he had said just now.

            “Just admit that you like her. Why are you throwing a tantrum at me?” Chansung said in low voice but Wooyoung can hears it clearly since he sits beside him. Wooyoung close his eyes and leans his body to wall, rests his exhausted body.

            “Hi, everyone.”greets Victoria when she enters the room. Junho and Chansung quickly run to her when they see she holds the lunch box and big plastic bag. They take those things from Victoria, leaving her empty hand. When Wooyoung hears that sweet voice, he open his eyes, stand up and runs toward her, attempts to hug her.

            “Victoria......”he screams while runs towards her. Khun eyes grow bigger when he see that scene.

            “Yah,don't come near me!! You're are sweaty! Go away!” Victoria runs when Wooyoung tries to hug her. Unfortunately, she traps at the corner of the room. The rest only laugh watching that scene. Victoria turns her body, facing Wooyoung and show her cute face. Her bunny eyes ask for Wooyoung to stop his joke.

            “Ok, I stop. Since you don't want to give me a hug, then give me a kiss.” he leans close to Victoria.

            “Yah, stop this joke right now or you will regret it,” yell Victoria. Wooyoung ignores  her warning and moves close to her. He shocks when he feels someone pull him from back and lift him. It is Nichkhun.

            “Hyung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter