I'm Sorry

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung,are you sure you want to do that? You are not crazy, right?” Junho asked him disbelieved.

            “Does Vic noona know about this?”Changsung looked at Nichkhun,waited for the answer but he just kept silent, threw his sight outside the window. Taecyoon and Wooyoung sat on the floor, still surprised about the idea that Nichkhun told them just now.

            “Aish, no need to ask, just look at him we already know that he keeps this matter from Victoria.”interrupted Junsu. He only looked at Nichkhun reflection in the mirror. He kept practiced dance while the rest stopped when they heard about 'that' from Nichkhun mouth.

            “ Are you sure you want to confess your feeling to Yoona tomorrow?” Taecyoon stood up and moved beside Nichkhun.

            “C'mon man, does she know about you? Hello, you never talk to her. How is she gonna accept your feeling if you two don't know each other? You are Thai Prince, she is Ice Princess. What if she rejects you? What are you gonna to do? Now, you tell us, when you start pay attention to her?”asked Junsu. He still can't accept this ridiculous thing. Nichkhun never mentioned any girl except Victoria.

            “Guys,c'mom. I am not seriously like her, I just want to give a try. I think we will make a good couple. Anyway, I am Thai Prince, impossible she doesn't know anything about me,” Nichkhun said confidently. Since this was the first time he asked a girl for date, he felt extremely nervous but to make him felt better, he imagined that Yoona agreed to go out with him.

            “Hyung,are sure that Vic noona doesn't need to know about this?” Chansung asked him for reassurance.

            “She doesn't need to know about this.I will proceed with my plan tomorrow,”Nichkhun made his clear decision. Junsu shook his head while the rest only shruged their shoulders.

 

            “NO,” Nichkhun can't believed what he heard just now. He was rejected by Yoona. He felt his face was getting hot. He looked at Yoona face. Her reaction was so cold. There was no smile on her face. He tried to hide his embarrassment by maintained his smile.

            “It's ok if you has rejected me. I have nothing to say. Thank you for your time today,”said Nichkhun calmly. He wanted to show off his charisma and left a good impression to her. He turned his body and started his steps to leave the class.

            “Wait, what is your name? Nichkhun, the Thai Prince? Your nickname is so funny. You said everyone in this school knew who are you, but I don't. You should change your self-introduction. It's really annoying. You can go now, this is not your class,” Yoona words were too harshed to be heard. Those words really hurt his pride but he told himself to keep calm. That was the consequence of his confession.

 

Nichkhun lays himself under the shady tree. His left hand on his forehead and the other on his muscular chest. He is trying to erase those embarrass memorie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter