WHY DID YOU GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE?

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“AUNTIE, how is your day today?” Victoria asks Nichkhun’s mother, Auntie Vera, who is sitting on the chair in the garden. Auntie Vera open her arms, gives Victoria sign to hug her. She hugs Victoria tightly like they haven't meet for a long time. She smiles at her when she frees from her embrace. Then, Nichkhun leans his face close to her mother and kiss her on lip.

            “We are home,” Nichkhun and Victoria say it simultaneously. Both of them look like small kids, very cute. Auntie Vera glances at them, trying to hide her smile when she sees her son holding Victoria hand. Nichkhun doesn't notice the smile, he keeps talking to Victoria with his hand still holding hers.

            “Do you want to have dinner at here tonight?” asks him looking at her face. Victoria wants to decline the offer but Auntie Vera holds her hand, asks her to eat here tonight. That night, Victoria has so much fun spends her time with Nichkhun and Auntie Vera. Uncle Buck has works to do at the office, he will comes home late.Victoria glances at her old wrist watch. The time is almost 9 pm. Auntie Vera also looks at that wrist watch, reminds her to someone that she missed so much. She can see few crack lines on its glass but Victoria have no intention to change it. Nichkhun sits in front of them, watching television and his hand holds a bottle of apple juice.

            “Victoria,”she calls her name with affection. Her hand on Victoria's head, smoothing her beautiful hair.

            “You are not forget about tomorrow right?” Victoria drops her head slowly. Her eyes on  her wrist watch and touch it. She feels tight in her chest, she feels like to cry but she can't because she had made a promise. She rises her head slowly and gives her weak smile. Meanwhile, Nichkhun stiffs in his position when his mother mention about tomorrow. He stares at Victoria, waiting for her reaction.

            “Of course I do remember about tomorrow,” she said calmly, making Nichkhun admires her calmness. Auntie Vera pats her shoulder gently. This girl is really strong. Actually prentending to be strong.

            “Then, sleep at here tonight Vic,”

            “Auntie, I just sleep at home,” Victoria tries to reject without hurting her feeling.

            “So,let's Nichkhun sleeps at your home tonight,” Auntie Vera quickly pulls Nichkhun hand to stand up. He looks dumbly at his mother. Victoria looks hesitate to let him sleep at her home tonigt but Auntie Vera keep persuading her. She agrees with her at last.

 

NICHKHUN looks at surrounding. The house is clean and neat as usual. He is waiting for Victoria in living room. His eyes focus on the big picture hangs on the wall. It is family picture. A girl looked very happy in that picture. She put her arms around her father’s neck and smiled brightly. Her father put his arm around his wife's shoulder while the wife kiss him on cheek. Victoria once had a very happy family. Nichkhun can't takes his eyes from 6-year-old Victoria. She still looks same but she becomes prettier now . He doesn't notice she is standing beside him.

            “Is she cute?” one voice asking him the question.

            “Hm, she was cute when she was child, now she grows really well. She is really beautiful,” he says without his conscious. Victoria is really beautiful.

            “Really? Am I beautiful?” Nichkhun suprises with her presence from nowhere. He almost get heart attack. He gives her angry look.Victoria grinning at his reaction.

            “Am I really beautiful?” Victoria repeats her question. Her bunny eyes grows bigger when Nichkhun avoiding having the eye contact with her. His face hot. He pretends doesn't hear her question. He makes the steps to room that he always used, which is next to her room.

            “ I am tired today, so I will sleep early. Don't disturb me,” shouts Nichkhun from upstair. Victoria giggled when she saw Nichkhun tried to hide his embarrassment just now.

            “Ok,” Victoria shouts back when she hears Nichkhun closes the door.

 

VICTORIA sits on the edge of bed and her eyes fixed on the watch hang on the wall. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter