THE GAME IS BEGAN

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONA stands in front of her locker, a red rose and a note are stick on her locker’s door. She takes the note and read it.

            ‘Red is my favourite colour and to me, beautiful rose only for a beautiful lady like you’ she smirks after read it.

            “ No one ask your favourite colour,” she talks to herself. She takes the flower and throws into the locker. She doesn’t notice that Nichkhun is standing behind her, watching her.

            “Why are you throwing it? Don’t you like it?” he whispers in her ear, making her surprises at his presences from nowhere. She tries to calm herself. Nichkhun smirks at her reaction. Yoona turns her body to face him, stares at his handsome face.

            “No, I don’t like it,” she says coldly.

            “ Then, gives me back that flower,” Nichkhun tries to take the flower inside the locker but Yoona pushes him and closes the door quickly. She glances at him before she leaves that place. Nichkhun looks at her until she losses from his sight.

            “Just admit you like that flower. You are just pretending you don’t. Victoria, you are going to loss at me. I should think about the punishment to give to you,” he laughs. He feels so funny when imagine Victoria’s reaction when she losses this game. He giggles as his legs heading to the practice room.

           

KYUHYUN bounces the basketball on the ground. He stills thinking about Nichkhun and Victoria . Rumor about Nichkhun confessed his feeling toward Yoona had spread but why he and Victoria acted like a couple. Kyuhyun shoots the ball into net. He can’t focus on his practice. Suddenly he hears sound of applause behind him. He turns his body and sees Victoria claps her hands.

            “ You play really well,” she praises him. She has watched him and she thinks this is the best opportunity to approach him. Kyuhyun blushes at her compliment.

            “Thanks for your compliment, Victoria,” he says shyly. Victoria’s eyes widen as soon he mentioned her name.

            “How did you know my name?”

            “How can I not know the name of beautiful girl like you? Actually you’re popular amongst the boys in my class,”

            “ Really? Then why you asked my name on that day?” Victoria asks as she feels doubt at his story. Kyuhyun chuckles at her question.

            “Ok, fine. Actually I knew your name on that day, when you walked beside my class, the boys called your name, then I saw you.” Victoria only smiles hears his answer. She looks at him but he seems avoiding to have eyes contact with her. Kyuhyun’s face turns red when he sees her smile. Beautiful. Victoria grins at his reaction. Kyuhyun as well as Victoria feel comfortable with each other.

            ‘He seems has interest on me. Hm, it easier for me to make him falls in love with me. Nichkhun, you’re going to loss,’ Victoria laughs in her heart.

 

“KHUN, are still trying to win Yoona’s heart?” asks Taecyoon. They just finished their dance practice. He smiles at Taecyoon, speaks nothing. He can’t tell s that he made a bet with Victoria. They will ruin his plan if they know about it.

            “I really don’t understand you, Khun. She had rejected you. I give you some advice. Just forget her and find someone else,” Junho pats his shoulder and looks at him with serious face.

            “Why do you guys act like this. Although I don’t like Yoona, but since Khun likes her so much, as the members we should support him.” Nichkhun almost laugh at Junsu’s words. He sounds serious. Nichkhun walks towards Junsu and hugs him.

            “Thanks Junsu for understanding me,” Nichkhun tries to hold his laugh. Junsu nods his head. He hugs him back. Wooyoung chuckles as he watchs them hugging. Changsung feels hungry. He sees an apple besides Wooyoung. He wants to take it but Wooyoung quickly slaps his hand.

            “Hyung, it’s hurt!” he yells.

            “This is mine,” he says and bites the apple. Changsung pouts his mouth and walks towards glass window and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter