WHEN DID WE FALL IN LOVE?

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VICTORIA walks to the basketball court as her hand holds a plastic bag contains beverages and snacks. She sees Kyuhyun is practicing with s. She takes the seat on the bench near the court and watches his performance. Victoria screams when he shoots the ball into the net. Kyuhyun turns his face and sees Victoria is cheering for him. She waves her hand when he looked at her.

            “We take a short break,” he says to s. He takes towel in his beg and walks towards her. Victoria takes out a bottle of water and gives to him.

            “Thanks,” he says as his hand open the bottle and drinks it.

            “Wah, your skills are great,” she praises him. Kyuhyun chuckles at her compliment. He looks at Victoria who is smiling brightly.

            “Are you happy with your life now?” Victoria nods her head. She can’t stop smile. She doesn’t know how to say it. She is really happy with her life now.

            “I’m really happy. Thanks to you, I had found my happiness,” she says brightly. Kyuhyun smiles at her.

            “I’m envious at Nichkhun. He is the luckiest man because he had stolen your heart,” he drops his face and smile bitterly. He didn’t feel regret about what he had done. Victoria feels guilty.

            “I’m sorry Kyuhyun because I can’t accept your love. I’m sorry,”she drops her head. Kyuhyun looks at her face and smiles cheekily.

            “You should feel sorry because you had rejected handsome guy like me,” he jokes. He doesn’t want to look pathetic in front of her. Victoria chuckles at his joke.

            “You must live happily with Nichkhun or else I won’t forgive you for rejected my love,” he pokes her head with his finger. Victoria pretends to scream in pain and rubs her head. She glances at him.

            “Yes, I understand. I must be happy with him,” she puts . Kyuhyun laughs when she pretends to be angry. Victoria laughs after that.

            “Anyway, thank you my friend. I will always pray for you happiness,” she gives him warm smile.

            “Pray for me so I can meet a girl that is prettier that you,” Kyuhyun smiles cheekily at her. Victoria extends her hand to him. Kyuhyun grabs her hand and shakes it.

            “Have a good life my friend,” he says sincerely. Although they only known each other in short period, Kyuhyun really hopes he can be the best friend in her heart.

 

YOONA gets out from the swimming pool and walks to her bag. She forgets that the floor is wet with water and slippery. She fells because she walks to fast. She shouts in pain and touches her ankle. Her left leg has sprained. She bites her lip.

            “Why I always meet the accident at here,” she whispers as her hand rubs her foot. She tries to stand but she slips once again.

            “Ouch, my waist! She shouts and touches her waist. She looks at surrounding and no one is there. She continues rub her foot. Suddenly a guy appears beside her and wraps her wet body with a towel. She looks at him with big eyes. Taecyoon grabs her leg and looks at the red feet.

            “Look like you had sprained your feet,” he smirks at her. Yoona quickly pulls her leg but her action makes her leg more hurt. She screams in pain.

            “What are you doing at here?” she glances at him.

            “I want to go to practice room but I saw you here. You should be more careful. You almost drowned before this and now you had sprained your leg,” he hits her head gentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter