I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KYUHYUN leans his body against the wall in library and read the book in his hand. He is wearing an earphone. Not many people are in library at this time. Yoona walks toward him and leans her body against the wall. Kyuhyun startles when he sees Yoona is leaning beside him. She smiles at him. Kyuhyun feels strange. Although they are classmates, they rare talked to each other because Yoona is arrogant and cold girl.

            “Kyuhyun, I have something to tell you,” she says suddenly. He raises his eyebrows.

            “What is it?” he doesn't look at her. His eyes fix on the book.

            “You....like Victoria, aren't you?” Kyuhyun raises his head and looks at her face. He flusters at her question but he tries to maintain the calm expression on his face. She smirks when he stays silent. She crosses her arm.

            “I know that you like her. Why don't you just confess to her?” she says in cynical tone. Kyuhyun closes the book and glare at her. She is annoying.

            “What do you want from me?” he asks in annoying tone. He doesn't know that she is actually a busy body. She smirks.

            “Nothing. I just want to inform you that she may go to someone else if you don't confess to her.” she tries to push him to make a step.

            “Why, are you afraid that she might go to Nichkhun?” Kyuhyun chuckles when he looks she becomes flusters. This girl feels insecure because Victoria is always around Nichkhun. Actually, he also feels worry. Although they are best  friend, their closeness make him feels jealous at Nichkhun. Moreover, he worry that those two might have feeling for each other.

            “Don't you afraid you will lose her?” she presses her voice. Of course he afraids but they only know each other only for two month. He has no confidence that Victoria has fall for him in short period. Most of her time she spent with Nichkhun. This is very confusing. What is actually the relationship between Nichkhun and Victoria.

            “If you afraid that you will lose him, why you rejected him from the first place?”Yoona sighs heavily. She really regret about what she had done. She was too ego at that time. She glances at Kyuhyun. This is the only person who can rid Victoria from Nichkhun's side but it becomes more difficult than she thought.

            “Please help me to separate them,” she says sternly. Kyuhyun surprises at her request. Is she crazy? How can she separate that family? She looks scary when she said those word.

            “ Are you crazy?”

            “Just ask Victoria to be your girlfriend,”she pleads him. What wrong with this girl? Kyuhyun shakes his head. Although he wants Victoria, he will try to win her using his way. He wants her to fall for his charm and kindness. He walks away leaving Yoona alone.

 

“WHERE is Victoria?” Nichkhun asks Wooyoung. The rest are doing stretching. Her asks her to go first to the practice room but she isn't here

            “Oh, she was here but then she said she wanted to go somewhere to relax her mind. Why, is she has a problem?” Wooyoung asks anxiously.

            “I go find her. You guys practice first,” he says to s before he leaves the room. Where did she go? He scratches his head as his eyes look at surrounding. His mouth open when he gets the clue.

            “I know where she is,” he smiles and run to that place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter